BBNL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Executive Trainee Positions, Engineering Graduates Can Apply BBNL Jobs 2017 @ www.bbnl.nic.in
Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) recruits young engineers looking for long term careers. Engineering graduates and final year/semester students can apply for vacancy in both reserved and unreserved categories. Interested candidates are informed that appearance in GATE under disciplines like ECE, CS, IT, and Electrical Engineering is essential for eligibility. Candidates have to register at the website using their GATE details including registration and application numbers. Selection of suitable candidates is done by BBNL on the basis of GATE score followed by a personal interview. Appointments are done based on requirements at any location in India for the BBNL Recruitment Through GATE 2017. Candidates are instructed to check the online resources in a regular manner for future updates.
The vacancy details for the Executive Trainee positions at BBNL are tabulated below –
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Age Limit & Upper Age Relaxations||Salary & Probation Period||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Trainee Executive||21 to 27 yrs.
OBC – 3 yrs.
SC/ST – 5 yrs.
PWD – 10 yrs.
|Rs. 16400 to Rs. 40500;
|BE/B Tech in ECE, CS, IT, Electrical or Electrical and Electronics ;
The above mentioned educational qualifications are essential. Additional details are listed here:
- Academic digress must be from recognised Institutions/Colleges/Universities.
- GATE 2017 paper in ECE, IT, CS, or EE with qualification score is minimum.
- Candidates should be Indian nationals.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The maximum age limits are specified in the above table as per BBNL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification. The relaxations in upper age limit are provided to deserving candidates as per the Government rules.
According to the BBNL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification, the following sequence of steps comprise the selection process –
- Eligible candidates with valid GATE score are considered for selection.
- GATE score is normalized out of 100 marks.
- Short list of candidates from each category is prepared.
- Personal Interviews are held for the short listed candidates.
- Marks allotment scheme is as follows – 75% weightage to GATE score and 25% weightage to interview.
- Other selection tools or psychometric tests may be held at the discretion of authorities.
- Appointments are based on merit and requirements.
- BBNL authorities have full authority over the selection process.
The pay structure for training period is mentioned in the above table. Candidates will have the designation of Trainee Executive and are on probation for a period of 1 yr, as per the BBNL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification.
The application fee details for the Trainee Executive positions will be updated on the website.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can study the following application steps –
- Candidates have to register and appear for the GATE 2017 exam.
- Candidates can open the official website in a browser using the following link -http://www.bbnl.nic.in/index.aspx
- The following sequence of links can be clicked – Careers -> Vacancies for official notifications and application process.
- GATE details like application number and registration number have to be used to register online at the website.
- The application window is opened on the official website in January for a duration of 12 to 14 days only.
- Candidates are instructed to keep the GATE details, scans for photo and signature, and other supporting documents ready at hand.
- The onus of ensuring eligibility rests with the candidate.
According to the BBNL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 Notification, The following important dates have been tabulated –
|Official Notification Publication Date||January, 2017|
|Date For Online Applications||January, 2017|
|Date For Personal Interview For Selection||May To June, 2017|