BARC Recruitment 2017 – CSSD Tech/Consultant Vacancies
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has circulated a job notification titled as BARC recruitment 2017. BARC inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill up vacant posts of CSSD Technician on Adhoc/ Palliative Care Consultant/ Infertility Consultant and Others. The selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test after which the aspirants will be sent for skill Test. Aspirants may download the application format through online mode by visiting the official website of organization that is barc.gov.in. As per the notification, the last date to apply is 14th Sept 2017. Candidates can check the more details like vacancy, age limit, how to apply, imp dates etc form the article below.
According to the Advertisement posted by the BARC Recruitment 2017, the Following are the vacancy details –
||Number of Vacancy|
|CSSD Technician on Adhoc||02|
|Palliative Care Consultant||01|
The Essential Qualifications as proposed by the BARC Recruitment 2017 for the above positions is mentioned in the table below:
|CSSD Technician on Adhoc||HSC (10 + 2) Science 3 months Experience or Training in Central Sterile Supply Department / Operation Theater|
|Neurosurgeon and Plastlc Surgeon||MCh or DNB in Neurosurgeon and Plastic Surgeon(CTVS)|
|Consultants/Technologist||MD/MS in concerned Specialty from Institute recognized by MCI|
Based on the post candidates applying for the age limit varies from post to post. Candidates can check the notification below for complete details.
The Selection process as prescribed by the Advertisement broadcasted by the BARC Recruitment 2017 is given below –
The candidates will have to attend the written examination test where they will be asked several questions based on the syllabus as prescribed in the advertisement which are given as follows –
- Numerical Aptitude
- Questions based on Communication Skill, General Awareness of Front Office Management.
- General Science
- General Awareness
Hence, the applicants who qualify the written test will be sent to attend the Skill Test / Personal Interview where the selection committee set up by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will shortlisted meritorious and eligible candidates and they will be awarded the above mentioned posts.
According to the Advertisement posted by the BARC Advertisement 2017, the Pay Scale for the above is mentioned in detail.
How to Apply BARC Recruitment:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the post mentioned above –
- The first step is to navigate to the official portal of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for which the link is barc.gov.in
- The second step is to navigate to the Recruitment / Career section where the aspirants will have to select the Recruitment option and then New Vacancies from the dropdown list.
- The third step is to navigate through the list of advertisement and select the advertisement stated where the aspirants can click on View Details for the complete official admission.
- Then click on Click here to Apply option where the aspirants will be redirected to register first. The aspirants is required to enter the data asked and click on sign up or submit.
- The candidates will be provided with provisional username or roll no. and password for further usage.
- Now the aspirants can click on the application form and fill it online.
- The aspirants is required to completely fill the data requires as lack of data will result in rejection of the form.
- The aspirants are required to upload scanned copy of signature and photos on the application form and click on Submit button to submit the application form.
- The last step is to make payment of application fee as per the category for which the details are given in the account itself.
- The aspirants are required to take printout of the application form and along with it, he / she are required to attach testimonials, certificates, and other documents which they are required to post on the address given below –
Medical Division, BARC Hospital,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Conference Room,1st floor
Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital
Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094.
Date of Interview : 14th Sept 2017
|CSSD Technician on Adhoc||Downoad Here|
|Neurosurgeon and Plastlc Surgeon||Download Here|