BARC Recruitment 2017 – General Duty Medical Officer
BARC Recruitment 2017 – The Job title is of General Duty Medical Officer at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre or BARC recently announced openings for the post of General Duty Medical Officer. As per the advertisement which was posted a few days back, the number of vacancies are 02 Nos and the details pertaining to the openings such as How to Apply, Age Limit, Essential Qualification, etc. are given below.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre which works under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has recently posted notification thereby inviting applicants for the position of General Duty Medical Officer. According to the notification, the total number of vacancies is 02 Nos. The selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test after which the aspirants will be sent for skill Test. As per the notification, the last date to apply is 14th June 2017.
The candidates who had applied for the below mentioned post will be conveyed messages either through SMS, call, Email , or through the official portal of the organization.
According to the Advertisement posted by the BARC Recruitment 2017, the Following are the vacancy details –
- General Duty Medical Officer – 02 Nos
The Essential Qualifications as proposed by the BARC Recruitment 2017 for the position of General Duty Medical Officer is that the candidates are required to have obtained MBBS certification with 1 year of certificate course .
Age limit for the General Duty Medical Officer post is 50 yrs.
The Selection process as prescribed by the Advertisement broadcasted by the BARC Recruitment 2017 is given below –
The candidates will have to attend the written examination test where they will be asked several questions based on the syllabus as prescribed in the advertisement which are given as follows –
- Numerical Aptitude
- Questions based on Communication Skill, General Awareness of Front Office Management.
- General Science
- General Awareness
Hence, the applicants who qualify the written test will be sent to attend the Skill Test / Personal Interview where the selection committee set up by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre will shortlisted meritorious and eligible candidates and they will be awarded the above mentioned posts.
According to the Advertisement posted by the BARC Advertisement 2017, the Pay Scale for the above post is Rs- 38029/-
How to Apply:
Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for the post mentioned above –
- The first step is to navigate to the official portal of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre for which the link is www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- The second step is to navigate to the Recruitment / Career section where the aspirants will have to select the Recruitment option and then New Vacancies from the dropdown list.
- The third step is to navigate through the list of advertisement and select the advertisement stated vacancies for Technician – B ( Receptionist ) where the aspirants can click on View Details for the complete official admission.
- Then click on Click here to Apply option where the aspirants will be redirected to register first. The aspirants is required to enter the data asked and click on sign up or submit.
- The candidates will be provided with provisional username or roll no. and password for further usage.
- Now the aspirants can click on the application form and fill it online.
- The aspirants is required to completely fill the data requires as lack of data will result in rejection of the form.
- The aspirants are required to upload scanned copy of signature and photos on the application form and click on Submit button to submit the application form.
- The last step is to make payment of application fee as per the category for which the details are given in the account itself.
- The aspirants are required to take printout of the application form and along with it, he / she are required to attach testimonials, certificates, and other documents which they are required to post on the address given below –
Conference Room,1st floor
Mumbai 400 094.
Date of Interview : 14th June 2017