BARC Admit Card 2017-2018 Notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is releasing the BARC Admit Card for screening test (Level-1) & Driving Test (Level- 2) very soon. Eligible candidates who qualified in the initial provisional screening can download the online BARC Hall Ticket. Download the BARC call letter and compete with a large number of candidates to secure the post of Driver (Ordinary Grade). The written exam and driving tests are held on 11th and 12th Nov, 2017 respectively, and they are both elimination rounds. BARC intends to select the right candidates from the provisional list of applicants through objective written exam and skills test. The qualifiers have to appear at the specified venues and submit their BARC Admit Card for admission. Go through the additional details of this page and download the BARC hall ticket using the direct links.
The candidates are suggested to follow the below provided important instructions, and perform well in both rounds of selections to beat the competition. Scroll down this page for interesting details of BARC organization and procedure for online download of BARC Admit Card 2018. The entire website team, who has published this page with authentic details, wishes all the eligible candidates a very good luck for the upcoming written exam and driving tests.
Name of the Company/Institute: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Name of the Exam: Screening Test, Driving/Skill Test
Name of the Post: Driver – Ordinary Grade
Category: Admit Card 2017-2018
Status: Releasing Soon
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is an eponymous organization that has pioneered nuclear research in India under the guidance of Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha. BARC has a large number of nuclear reactors such as APSARA, ZERLINA, CIRUS, DHRUVA, PURNIMA, etc., and the training school generates man power for R&D projects. The Centre recruits talented candidates for technical and non-technical posts and has the necessary social and intellectual infrastructure for career growth. The official portal has comprehensive information for public awareness, and the unemployed youth are encouraged through training programmes, rewards, recognition, and other auxiliary opportunities. The BARC vacancies are regularly notified online and the official portal is updated with interview dates, call letters, and results.
How to Download Admit Card 2017-2018:
- First, You have to open the official website of BARC at the following link – http://www.barc.gov.in
- Move the cursor over “Career Opportunities” link at the top of home page.
- Select “Recruitments” and click the “Interviews & Results” link.
- On the next page, You can see a table of notifications and ‘Click Here’ links.
- Select the newly updated ‘Download Admit Card for Driver Post…’ notice.
- On the next page, A login form is displayed with empty fields.
- Fill in the registration number, Date of Birth, and other necessary details.
- Check the filled in details and click the ‘Submit’ button at the end of the form.
- The admit card is displayed on the next page along with your details.
- Finally, Download the admit card and take a print out and photocopies.
- Retain the photocopy for reference, and carry the admit card to the exam venue.
Instruction to be Followed :
- The Level-1 Test is an elimination round, and poor performers are disqualified.
- The OMR sheets have to be answered using blue or black ball point pens only.
- Original certificates and self-attested photocopies have to be brought to the venue.
- For each vacancy, 5 candidates will compete in the Level-2 Driving/Skill Test.
The official website and list of notifications from BARC are at following links- www.barc.gov.in
Have a look on
|UPSC Calender 2018||Railway Recruitment|
|SSC Calendar 2018||Latest Job Notifications|