Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Bank of Maharashtra recruitment has conducted a notification for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2017 for 450 Part Time Sub Staff Vacancy. The Bank of Maharashtra is willing to recruit the eligible candidates to fill up the above Bank of Maharashtra vacancies 2017. Aspirants who are interested to apply for the latest vacancies under the Bank of Maharashtra jobs 2017 should apply on or before 25th June 2017 as the date is specified by the Bank of Maharashtra officials according to the notification. Details about the Bank of Maharashtra vacancies can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus.in website too. Other details such as age limit, educational qualification, salary structure, application, fee and how to apply can be known from the page below or by visiting the official notification.
Vacancy Details about Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2017:
Candidates who wish to be part of latest jobs in Bank of Maharashtra are suggested to view vacancy details below:
Part Time Sub Staff – 450 posts
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Required Qualification:
Candidates who feel eligible for the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment should also have an eye on the details given in the page below.
Aspirants who prefer to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies should pass 10th Standard as eligibility to the above posts from any recognized University/Institute for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017.
Age Limit for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs:
The candidates who wish to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra vacancies should have concentrated on the Age Limit too which is set by the officials of the Bank of Maharashtra 18 years to 33 years as maximum age limit according to the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment notification.
Salary Structure of Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2017:
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs selected candidates will get impressive salary of about Rs. 18545/- along with allowances on monthly basis according to the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies released by the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, and recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on the “Careers” tab which is available on the menu bar of the official website of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment to fill the 450 Part Time Sub Staff vacancies 2017.
- Press the relevant link of the “Recruitment Process/Current Openings” to apply for the latest Vacancies in Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply on the official website to complete the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment filling procedure.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra vacancies 2017 important dates are mentioned in the below page.
Start Date: 25.05.2017
End Date: 25.06.2017
Direct link of Bank of Maharashtra careers page – http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – Officer and Clerk Posts Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra has uploaded information on their official website which is related to having vacancies in their Bank under the guidelines said as Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016, they are in search of aspirants who are interested to apply and they would accept the same. This advertisement will enable the applicants to know about the whole process, what are the different seats for different posts, how one can apply, when one can apply, what is the official deadlines, etc. The person who seems to have interest in applying, they can write an application for, staple some of their documents, and with their other ones, and send it to the officials. Details about all the posts must be read carefully.
Based on the advertisement made by Bank of Maharashtra here are the given details about all the posts they are availing vacancies for, such as Office and Clerk posts. There are currently 1315 seats empty, for filling up. The website of the bank is www.bankofmaharashtra.in which is loaded with all the data and notifications about the above given list of positions. Applicants can check out the website and apply before the official deadline which is 6th September, 2016
Bank of Maharashtra Notification:
Given above are whole details of how one can apply for above posts. After going through online examination which is the mode of selection taken up by the Bank, if one is selected, they will be notified by Emails, SMS, fax, or any contact details they have given in the application form.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
Based on the endorsement given by Bank of Maharashtra, they have uploaded how much vacancies are available in their bank, with total 1315 seats,
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies||Age Limit|
|Probationary Officer||500 seats||18-28 years|
|Manager (MMGS-III)||100 seats||23-32 Years|
|Clerk(Sales Assistant)||200 seats||18-28 years|
|Agriculture Assistant||200 seats||18-28 years|
|Senior Manager(MMGS-III)||100 seats||23-32 Years|
|Security Officer-Manager(MMGS-II)||15 seats||28-45 Years|
|Legal Assistant||100 seats||18-28 years|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1315 Seats|
- One must be able to specify for which post they are applying for, in their application form.
According to Bank of Maharashtra, they have special notices regarding what qualifications are needed to them for the applicant they will hire,
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
Based on the endorsement given by Bank of Maharashtra, they have given a list of age-limit, which is given below,
- Relaxations will be given which is listed down below,
|SC OR ST candidates||5 Years|
Applicant must provide proper documentation for the same.
- According to Bank of Maharashtra, they have special notices, and have specified that application procedure and the selection will be done based on online examination.
- For the exam, one will be given a venue and a date, at which one has to reach in on time.
- Admit cards as well as Valid ID must be brought in while the examination.
- Whole process will be taken down online, whereby questions will be asked, relating to testing rational skills, English skills, how much do they know about the job, and the bank.
- Problems will also be given.
- After examination, one will be told to wait for duration of time.
- Short-list of the selected ones will be uploaded online on the website or on a venue given.
- One has to check their names, and if they are selected, they have to directly submit their documents for further procedure.
- This marks their selection, whereby they will be granted d a call-letter or appointment letter.
Bank of Maharashtra, has specified how much application fee they need to send,
|General Category and OBC||600 INR|
|SC, ST PWD||100 INR|
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment:
- Based on endorsement by Bank of Maharashtra, one must apply online,
- The very first step is, logging online to the website which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- All details of the post must be read properly.
- One must selected on the tab which says “Recruitment of officers and clerks”
- There will be deadline also displayed.
- One must click on “Apply online” tab.
- Online form will be displayed which must be filled virtually, and re-checked.
- After which, a copy of the same must be kept.
- Documents must be scanned as per use.
|Commencement of submission of application forms and documents||12th August, 2016|
|Deadline of submission of application forms and documents||6th September, 2016|
- No late entries will be allowed.
- For any help needed, one can log in official website which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
The advertisement links for the posts are given as,
- For Probationary officer post: Download Notification
- For general officer posts: Download Advertisement
- For security officer: Get Notification
- Clerical cadre post: Get Notification Here
- For legal assistant post: Check Notification
- All documents and forms must be submitted on counter/online whatever, mode is prescribed.
- No late entries will be taken in terms of admission.
- During online test, one must reach on time.
- Unsigned, incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.