Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – Officer and Clerk Posts Vacancies
Bank of Maharashtra has uploaded information on their official website which is related to having vacancies in their Bank under the guidelines said as Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016, they are in search of aspirants who are interested to apply and they would accept the same. This advertisement will enable the applicants to know about the whole process, what are the different seats for different posts, how one can apply, when one can apply, what is the official deadlines, etc. The person who seems to have interest in applying, they can write an application for, staple some of their documents, and with their other ones, and send it to the officials. Details about all the posts must be read carefully.
Based on the advertisement made by Bank of Maharashtra here are the given details about all the posts they are availing vacancies for, such as Office and Clerk posts. There are currently 1315 seats empty, for filling up. The website of the bank is www.bankofmaharashtra.in which is loaded with all the data and notifications about the above given list of positions. Applicants can check out the website and apply before the official deadline which is 6th September, 2016
Bank of Maharashtra Notification:
Given above are whole details of how one can apply for above posts. After going through online examination which is the mode of selection taken up by the Bank, if one is selected, they will be notified by Emails, SMS, fax, or any contact details they have given in the application form.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
Based on the endorsement given by Bank of Maharashtra, they have uploaded how much vacancies are available in their bank, with total 1315 seats,
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies||Age Limit|
|Probationary Officer||500 seats||18-28 years|
|Manager (MMGS-III)||100 seats||23-32 Years|
|Clerk(Sales Assistant)||200 seats||18-28 years|
|Agriculture Assistant||200 seats||18-28 years|
|Senior Manager(MMGS-III)||100 seats||23-32 Years|
|Security Officer-Manager(MMGS-II)||15 seats||28-45 Years|
|Legal Assistant||100 seats||18-28 years|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1315 Seats|
- One must be able to specify for which post they are applying for, in their application form.
According to Bank of Maharashtra, they have special notices regarding what qualifications are needed to them for the applicant they will hire,
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
Based on the endorsement given by Bank of Maharashtra, they have given a list of age-limit, which is given below,
- Relaxations will be given which is listed down below,
|SC OR ST candidates||5 Years|
Applicant must provide proper documentation for the same.
- According to Bank of Maharashtra, they have special notices, and have specified that application procedure and the selection will be done based on online examination.
- For the exam, one will be given a venue and a date, at which one has to reach in on time.
- Admit cards as well as Valid ID must be brought in while the examination.
- Whole process will be taken down online, whereby questions will be asked, relating to testing rational skills, English skills, how much do they know about the job, and the bank.
- Problems will also be given.
- After examination, one will be told to wait for duration of time.
- Short-list of the selected ones will be uploaded online on the website or on a venue given.
- One has to check their names, and if they are selected, they have to directly submit their documents for further procedure.
- This marks their selection, whereby they will be granted d a call-letter or appointment letter.
Bank of Maharashtra, has specified how much application fee they need to send,
|General Category and OBC||600 INR|
|SC, ST PWD||100 INR|
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment:
- Based on endorsement by Bank of Maharashtra, one must apply online,
- The very first step is, logging online to the website which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- All details of the post must be read properly.
- One must selected on the tab which says “Recruitment of officers and clerks”
- There will be deadline also displayed.
- One must click on “Apply online” tab.
- Online form will be displayed which must be filled virtually, and re-checked.
- After which, a copy of the same must be kept.
- Documents must be scanned as per use.
|Commencement of submission of application forms and documents||12th August, 2016|
|Deadline of submission of application forms and documents||6th September, 2016|
- No late entries will be allowed.
- For any help needed, one can log in official website which is www.bankofmaharashtra.in
The advertisement links for the posts are given as,
- For Probationary officer post: Download Notification
- For general officer posts: Download Advertisement
- For security officer: Get Notification
- Clerical cadre post: Get Notification Here
- For legal assistant post: Check Notification
- All documents and forms must be submitted on counter/online whatever, mode is prescribed.
- No late entries will be taken in terms of admission.
- During online test, one must reach on time.
- Unsigned, incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.