Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016: PO, Clerk, SO and General Officers
According to the latest notification posted that is Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016, the organization Bank of Maharashtra has declared that the Admit Card will soon be made available. The organization earlier issued an advertisement stating vacancies for the positions of PO, Clerk, SO, and General Officers for which it received large number of applications for the combined 1315 seats available. The Admit Card will be issued soon which will enable the applicants to attend the written test which is pre-scheduled given in the advertisement. The aspirants will be required to download the admit card from the official portal of Bank of Maharashtra and take the printout of the same in order to produce during the test. The Hall Ticket or Admit Card is an important document to be produce as without which the applicants will not be allowed to attend the test. The Admit Card contains important information about the identity of the applicant’s , schedule for selective on process, etc.
Name of the Company/Institute: Bank of Maharashtra ( BOM )
Name of the Exam: Bank of Maharashtra Written Test 2016
Category: Admit card
Status: To Be Released
Date of the Exam:
21st October 2016 for Management Scale II,
21st October 2016 for Manager Scale II,
21st October 2016 for Sr. Manager Scale III
21th October 2016 for Clerk Legal and Agriculture,
26th October 2016 for Clerk Exam 2016,
26th October 2016 for PO Exam 2016.
About the Bank of Maharashtra :
The Bank of Maharashtra or BOM is a major public sector bank in India. The bank was founded in 1935 and has its headquarters in Pune, India. The Bank operates with 1895 branches in India as of 5th August 2016. The organization was established with the vision of to be a vibrant, techno-savvy, and forward looking customer centric bank. The Bank of Maharashtra posted a notification thereby inviting applications for the positions of PO, Clerk, Management Scale II, Clerk Legal and Architecture, Sr. Manager Scale III, and Manager Scale II with the total number of vacancies being at 1315 Nos of seats. The candidates who are preparing for the scheduled date of written exams are required to pull their Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 from its official website in order to be able to attend the Written Test. The aspirants can follow the given instructions in order to do the same.
How to Download BOM Admit Card:
The candidates must download the Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 from the official website which is required to be downloaded from the official website before it is removed from the official listings. Get your Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 following the steps given below –
- The applicants will have to browse the URL www.bankofmaharashtra.co.in
- On opening the page, navigate to the link that is the Admit Card section.
- The aspirants will have to click on Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 link.
- The candidates will be prompted to enter the credentials and click on Submit button.
- The Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The aspirants will have to download the Admit Card 2016 to be produced throughout the selection process.
- The direct link to download the Admit Card is available at http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp.
Instruction to be Followed :
- The applicants must download the Admit Card and produce it throughout the selection process as without it the candidates won’t be allowed to attend the tests.
Bank of Maharashtra Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern for the Clerk and PO is given below –
|Topic||Marks||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
The Exam Pattern for the Agricultural Assistant and Legal Assistant is given below –
|Topic||Marks||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016 Notification:
Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is recruiting POs, Clerks, and Security Officers in General and Reserved categories. The online application process for eligible candidates terminated on 6th of September. The applicants can collect their call letters by checking their email boxes or by visiting the official website of BOM. The admit card/ call letter is issued along with the date, time and location of venue for the written examination. Candidates who opted for Pre-examination training or PET can also have to check the notifications of official website for the corresponding call letters.
Name of the Company/Institute: Bank of Maharashtra
Name of the Exam: Online Objective Test
Category: Admit Card
Status: Released Soon/ September 2016
Date of the Exam: After 20th September, 2016
Check Here – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
About the Company:
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank which offers services across India. It has the largest network of banks with the vision of building the nation using customer centric banking services. The Bank employs POs, clerks, Managers, Security Officers, and other staff using the services of IBPS or other recruiters. Online examinations are conducted across various centres in India to shortlist eligible candidates. Group discussions and interviews are held as a part of selection process. The Bank believes in social commitment and offers both online and offline services. Employment opportunities are open to candidates from both reserved and general categories. Candidates with reservations are given relaxations in terms of online exam marks, age limits, and academic qualifications.
How to Download Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card:
- Candidates who applied successfully before the last date receive the admit cards/ call letters provided they are eligible.
- Candidates have to check their registered email addresses which they provided in the application form regularly.
- Candidates have to ensure that the email remains valid current and is active.
- Candidates who receive the admit card via email can download it and take a printout.
- Candidates have to regularly check the online resources without waiting for intimation from the Bank authorities.
- The official notification for issue of admit cards will also be placed on the website.
- Candidates have to use the latest browser from Chrome, IE, or Firefox.
- The candidates have to visit the official website at the following link in a browser -http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Candidates can check the scrolling text at the top of the page for official notification.
- Click on the appropriate notification link mentioning the admit card / call letters for the exam.
- Candidate can also click the Careers menu item to open the recruitment page.
- Candidate has to choose the recruitment process tab.
- On the newly opened page click the appropriate link with download option for call letters or admit cards.
- Download the call letter/ admit card to your computer.
- Candidates have to take a hard copy or print out of the admit card/ call letter.
- Candidate are advised to take an additional print out of the admit card and retain it for future reference.
- Candidates should not navigate out of the website during the download process.
- The admit card is mandatory for taking part in the online examination.
Instructions to be Followed :
- Pre-exam training for specific vacancies is provided only to those who requested it in their application forms.
- Exam is held under the aegis of IBPS or other examiner decided by the Bank.
- Only online mode of examination is conducted at the officially specified venues.
- Candidates who misbehave by leaving the exam centre or walk away with the question paper are disqualified.
- Candidates who impersonate or procure impersonation are also eliminated.
- Candidates are instructed not to resort to unfair practices during the examination as they risk disqualification.
- Bank has complete authority in adding or deleting the number of venues for examination.
- Candidates do not have the option or the right to ask for a change of venue.
- The exam for PO and clerical posts is for 200 marks.
- Correct answer provided for every question carries 1 mark.
- The topics covered include Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness with focus on Banking Sector.
- Each section will be for 50 marks and the duration of test is for 2 hours.
- The paper will have objective type questions.
- The test can be taken in either English or Hindi excluding the English language test.
- The candidates have to secure a minimum total marks to qualify for interview.
- There will be negative marking and minimum cut off for marks is determined by the Bank authorities.
- The eligibility in terms of marks is based on the performance of the total candidates.
- Candidates with reservations receive qualification relaxation in terms of secured marks.
- The Security Officer positions are filled using Group Discussions and Interviews.