Bank Of India Results 2017
The Bank Of India Results 2017 have been officially announced and published on the bank’s web portal. The interested applicants can check the results using the online mode and ensure their participation for the selection round of Security Officer posts. The following reliable details have been collected and posted by our competent website team on this page for the benefit of all the participating applicants-
- Bank Of India Results 2017
- About Bank Of India
- How To Check Bank Of India Results 2017
- Official Website Link
Bank Of India Results 2017 –
Bank Of India Results 2017: The Bank Of India Results 2017 Notification has been released online by the Head Office. The applications of candidates, who applied in response to 10th April, 2017 recruitment notice, have been scrutinized. The short list of suitable candidates has also been prepared and published on the web portal. Interested candidates can use their registration number and name to confirm their selection for the personal interview. The interview venue and dates are also published online in PDF file format for easy verification, download, and printing. The short listed candidates have to check, download, and print the short list and call letters for admission at interview venue. The authorities specify that the short list is provisional and candidates have to prove the eligibility criteria through certificates and mark sheets.
Check Now – Bank of India Recruitment
Name of the Institution: Bank Of India
Name of the Exam: Interview For Specialist Security Officer Posts
Status: Released Online
Official Websites: http://www.bankofindia.co.in
About Bank Of India:
The Bank of India is a Mumbai based bank with rich history and reliable banking services. The bank has state of art infrastructure and offers innovative and pro-active services. Corporates, Medium Scale Enterprises, Retailers, Mass and Rural markets receive various services including savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, loans, ATM and online banking. The services of Bank of India are targeted to provide customer satisfaction through low costs and high efficiency. The official web portal of Bank of India has comprehensive information of services, products, annual reports, regulations, and recruitments. The various posts at different branches and locations are filled up by competent professionals through official notifications, written tests, and interviews. The official web site assists eligible job aspirants by publishing and updating online application forms, short lists, call letters, and final selection results.
Bank Of India Results – Get Here
How to Check Bank Of India Results 2017:
The Bank Of India Results 2017 can be verified using the following sequence of steps –
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link- http://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx
- After that, Click the ‘Careers’ link at the top of the home page.
- A pop up window will appear and you have to click “hit here to proceed”
- On the newly opened page, select the following link – ” Interview Schedule for the post of Security Officers (MMGS-II) -Recruitment of Specialist Officers — Project No. 2017-18/2 Notice dated 10.04.2017″
- A new pop up window will appear, and you have to select candidate short list link.
- On the next page, Fill in the login credentials including registration/roll number and password/DOB.
- Click the ‘Login’ link or ‘Reset’ link if you filled in incorrect details.
- Check your name and roll number on the page with interview short list.
- Download the short list page for personal record.
- Finally, Take print outs of the admit card for verification at interview venue.
Get Here – Bank Of India Call Letter