Bank Of India Call Letter 2017 Notification:
Bank of India has released an official notification inviting short listed candidates to download their Bank of India call letter 2017. A short list of the applicants, who responded to the April job notification for Security Officer posts, has been prepared and placed online. The interviews are scheduled for June and July, 2017, and only short listed candidates are eligible. The candidates have to first download and print their respective call letters using the online mode starting from 17th June, 2017. The login accounts can be accessed using the details of registration id, email address, and date of birth. A re-print of the online application form can also be taken by the interested candidates for future reference. All the short listed candidates have to arrive at the venue specified on the call letters, and perform well in Specialist Security Officers interview.
Name of the Company/Institute: Bank Of India
Name of the Exam: Interview For Specialist Security Officers
Category: call letter
Status: Released on 17th June, 2017
Venues And Dates of the Interview:
- New Delhi – 28th, 29th June, 2017
- Chennai – 30th June, 2017
- Mumbai – 1st July, 2017
Bank Of India:
Bank of India is located in Mumbai and has a rich history of offering reputed and trustworthy banking services. The bank works with a zeal to provide innovative, modern, and pro-active banking operations in Commercial, Retail, Mass and Rural Markets. The banking services are characterised by cost efficiency and responsiveness to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. The official web portal of Bank of India has comprehensive details of banking services, products, annual reports, regulatory information, and career opportunities. The recruitments for various posts at different branches and locations are notified online, and the selections are transparent and fair. Eligible job aspirants have to apply online and check the official web site in a periodic manner for latest details of short lists, call letters, and results.
How to Download BOI Call Letter:
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link- http://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx
- After that, Click the ‘Careers’ link at the top of the home page.
- A pop up window will appear and you have to click “hit here to proceed”
- On the newly opened page, select the following link – ” Interview Schedule for the post of Security Officers (MMGS-II) -Recruitment of Specialist Officers — Project No. 2017-18/2 Notice dated 10.04.2017″
- A new pop up window will appear, and you have to select interview call letter link.
- On the next page, Fill in the login credentials including registration/roll number and password/DOB.
- Click the ‘Login’ link or ‘Reset’ link if you filled in incorrect details.
- On the new page, Check and confirm your call letter details.
- Download the call letter to your device or computer.
- Finally, Take a print out of the call letter for submission at the exam centre.
- You may retain photocopies for future reference or personal record.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The short listed candidates are advised to login for call letters.
- You have to bring print out of the call letter and ID proof.
- Keep ready all the required documents, testimonials, and certificates.
- Make sure you have photocopies and pass port size photos with you.
- Arrive on specified dates at the address mentioned in call letter.
- The HR General Manager instructs candidates to arrive on time.
Bank of India Security Officer Call Letter – Download Here
Some Important Links to Check
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Private Bank Jobs||Career In Banking Sector|
Bank of India Call Letter 2017 – Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter
Bank of India is one of the commercial bank of India which will recruit the different types of the suitable candidates for a variety of posts each and every year. As and when there is a necessity, the bank will discharge the notification for the different posts as well as invite the applicants. Bank of India shortened as the BOI. It is one of the commercial banks positioned in India that is headquartered at Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra.
Well coming to the association it has the total no of the 4828 branches in all parts of India as well as with the 56 located outside of India. Bank of India was established in the year of the 1906. This bank has been owned by the Government of India since nationalization in the year 1969.
How to Download the BOI Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter of the year 2017:
- First go to official website http://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Search for the link of the BOI SO Interview Call Letter of the year 2016.
- Submit all kind of the details as well as click on the submit options.
- The call letter will come into view on the screen.
- Download as well as Take a printout for any kind of the further reference.
Brief About Recruitment:
In the Earlier days, the bank has released the one kind of notification for the recruitment of the different kind of the Posts like Specialist Officer as well as invited the applicants to fill up the posts. The aspirants of the said post have applied for the posts as well as they have appeared for the written exam. The results of the written exam were affirmed previously.
Name of the Organization: Bank of India
Name of the Posts: The posts of Specialist Officer
The Category: Interview Call letter
Date of the Interview: 16th June 2016
The Status: Available
The Date of the Exam: April 2016.
The candidates who already qualified in the written exam of this post, have been waiting for the interview call letters of the above said post ever since. Now as the interview call letters are obtainable, the candidates can able to download them from the organization’s official website or they can basically click the link provided in the write up. The interview is scheduled to be held on the day of the 16th June of the year 2016. The candidates who clear the interview will be absorbed into the particular posts. Applicants have to carry your personal interview call letter along with the all kind of the required documents at the time of the interview.
Bank of India SO Interview Call Letter 2017:
Bank of India has recently released the Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter on its official website. This is the really great news for all of those applicants who are looking for the BOI Specialist Officer Interview Call Letter 2016. Earlier Bank of India has productively carried out the online examination for the Specialist Officer posts in the month of April as well as the results for the similar were also declared. As people all know that those eligible applicants who cleared the written examination of the above said post searching for an interview call letters ever since. As Call Letter is one the most significant document for the personal interview. It contain all kind of information like as
- The interview venue;
- The roll number etc
- if you do not have any kind of Interview call letter as well as valid ID card, then you will not permit to the final round.
BOI SO Interview Call Letter of the Year 2017:
The written exam of the BOI Specialist Officer was conducted by the IBPS (the Institute of the Banking Personnel Selection). The online examination of this organization was held in the month of April of the year 2016 at a variety of selected centers. IBPS offers its full service to all of the Public Sector Banks, the SBI, as well as the Associate Banks of the SBI, the RBI, the NABARD, the SIDBI, as well as LIC which are the regular members of the IBPS society. In the year of the 2014 and 15 total no of the 1.5 crores candidates were registered for a variety of banking examination. It gives the impression that the majority of applicants are looking forward to settle their career in the banking sector. Though candidates can follows the all kind of the given steps below to download BOI Specialist Officer of Interview Call Letter of the year 2016.
The Date of the Interview: 16th day of June of the year 2017.
- The Walk-in Interview dates are mentioned above and hence, any candidates who appear late will not be entertained.
- The candidates should bring all the required credentials, original documents along with the photocopies of the credentials at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- The Candidates applying for any of the above mentioned positions are required to self assess themselves before applying.
Make sure you print Interview call letter on a good quality paper, and then print the same and bring it with you when you come to the interview hall. Without this Interview call letter the candidate would not be allowed to sit for the interview. Along with the Interview call letter you would also be required to furnish one photographic identity proof as well as two passport sized photographs. Although the exact dates for the Interview call letter has been already announced, you can be sure as well as anxious free that they would be in your hand very shortly. Keep checking the official website for more details.