Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Notification and Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts:
- Bank of Baroda, Mumbai has released notification for the bank of baroda Jobs of 250 Finance/ Credit, IT Specialist, bank of baroda Jobs Software Development, Planning, Risk Management, HRM Specialist, Recruitment Specialist, HR IT, Economist, Law, Data Scientist, Software Testing, Database Management, Data Analyst vacancies in MMG/ S-II & III.
- Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-03-2017 to 13-04-2017
- The candidates can fill the application form from 30.03.2016 till 13.04.2016
- Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility.
Note: Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com for details and updates.
- Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply
|Sr.no||Post/ Grade||Job Specification||Vacancy|
|01||Finance/ Credit MMG/S-II||Finance/ Credit||95|
|02||IT MMG/ S-II||IT Specialist||25|
|03||Planning MMG/ S-II||Planning||06|
|04||Risk Management MMG/ S-II||Risk Management||10|
|05||HRM MMG/ S-II||HRM Specialist||07|
|07||Law MMG/ S-II||Law||20|
|08||Finance/ Credit MMG/ S-III||Finance/ Credit||50|
|09||IT MMG/ S-III||Data Scientist||02|
- MMG/S II – Middle Management Grade/ Scale II,
- MMG/S III – Middle Management Grade / Scale III,
- SC – Scheduled Caste,
- ST – Scheduled Tribe,
- OBC – Other Backward Classes,
- UR- General,
- PWD – Persons With Disability,
- OH-Orthopedically Handicapped ,
- HI – Hearing Impaired,
- VI- Visually Impaired,
- FRM – Financial Risk Manager,
- PRM – Professional Risk Manager
For post 01:
- CA/ ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance)
- Post-qualification experience of minimum 4 years in Credit Processing/Credit Appraisal, post sanction monitoring of loans preferably in Large Banks
For post 02:
- 4 – year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
- Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level Additional Qualification like Degree/Diploma/ Certificate in Networking, Programming, Languages, Database, IT security, etc. is desirable
- For post 2.1, post-qualification experience of minimum 4 years in the specialized area preferably in Large Banks
- For post 2.2, post-qualification experience of minimum 4 years in software development preferably in Large Banks.
For post 3:
- Full time M.A. Economics and or M.Sc. Statistics/M.Com (Banking), or M.Sc./M.A. (Operations Research), or M.B.A. (Finance)
- Post-qualification experience of minimum 3 years in Statistical Analysis, Forecasting and Budgeting, Data Analysis preferably in Large Banks.
For post 4:
- Full time 2 Years PG in Risk Mgmt./ Statistics/ Financial Engg. from recognized University/ Other reputed Institutions such as Indian Statistical Institution, Kolkata
- Graduate with FRM from Global Association of Risk Professionals or PRM from Professional Risk Managers International Association.
- Knowledge of statistical packages such as SAS/ SPSS, MATLAB, R, STATA, STATISTICA etc. will be preferable
- Post-qualification experience of minimum 4 years in Credit Rating Model/ Score Card Development / Credit Risk Management/Credit Management / Market Risk / Treasury Operations / Model Validation preferably in Large Banks
For post 5.1 and 5.2:
- Full time 2 years MBA/PGDM in HRM/Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HRD from recognized Institute/University
- Post qualification experience of minimum 4 years in Banks/Financial Institutions in Specialized Area of Human Resources Management including Disciplinary Proceedings/HRD. Experience in HR dashboard, Employee engagement, Talent Management will be preferable.
- Experience in Large Banks will be preferred
- The candidates age should not be less than 25 years as dated on 01.01.2017
- The candidates age should not exceed 35 years for post 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 above 35 years whereas it should not exceed for the remaining posts up to 40 years.
- The age relaxation is provided to the candidate belonging to the reservation category as per the Govt. rule.
- The selection process will comprise of online written test and interview.
- If required Psychometric Test / Group Discussion will be also conducted.
Note: Bank reserve the right not to hold Online Written test if adequate number of applicants are not available
- Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online written test without the following documents:
- Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- However the questions which are not attempted will not be deducted from the marksheet.
- Each wrong answers will lead to a penalty of 0.25 marks
- Each question will be of one mark.
- The online test will comprise of total 200 marks of 2 hrs.
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/application form and
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks for each test and minimum total score in online written test would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category
- MMG/S II – Rs. 31705 x 1145 (1) – Rs. 32850 x 1310(10) – Rs. 45950
- MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – Rs. 48570 x 1460 (2) – Rs. 51490
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank’s website and going to the sub-link titled “Online APPLICATION FOR BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2015-16”.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid Category of Applicant
Application/ Processing Fee:
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) –Rs. 100/-
- GEN/ OBC – Rs. 600/-
Dates for submission of application form: 30.03.2017 to 13.04.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: