Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017: Branch Head, Branch Sales Manager, etc., – Apply Online Or Using Mail Or Email Services Today!
Bandhan Bank is recruiting for various operational, executive, and administrative positions. Graduates, PGs, MBAs, Engineers, etc., with sufficient experience can apply today. Applications can be sent along with resumes via email or registered post. Resumes and applications should provide all necessary personal, communication, and academic details. The desired job position should also be mentioned while submitting online or offline applications. Online application form is also provided in the Careers section of the official website for quick submission and for uploading the latest resume. Selection of suitable candidates is done by the HRD based on eligibility, academic merit, requisite experience, and branch requirements. As per the Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 advertisement, All aspirants have to apply only through specified and official methods as fraudulent solicitations for jobs are rejected. Candidates are not required to pay any application or interview fee or recruitment deposit. The Bank advises candidates to regularly check the online resources for further updates and fresh job notifications.
Bandhan Bank Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per the Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 advertisement are as follows –
|Job Code||Job Position||Location||Experience|
|1617-1008-01||Head – UAT (User Acceptance Testing)||Kolkata||5 – 8+ Years|
|1617-1008-02||Government Business – Relationship Manager||Delhi||15+ Years|
|1617-1008-03||HR – PMS and Compensation Specialist||Kolkata||10+ Years|
|1617-1008-04||HR – Employee Engagement Manager||Kolkata||8+ Years|
|1617-1008-05||Field Audit Officer||Across India||6 – 8 Years|
|1617-1008-06||Project Team||Kolkata||12 –15 Years|
|1617-1008-07||Branch Head||Across India||6 – 10 Years|
|1617-1008-08||Assistant Branch Head||Across India||6 – 8 Years|
|1617-1008-09||Branch Sales Manager||Across India||4 – 6 Years|
|1617-1008-10||Assets – Relationship Manager||Across India||2 – 3 Years|
|1617-1008-11||Customer Relationship Manager||Across India||2 –3+ Years|
|1617-1008-12||Risk Containment Unit Officer||Kolkata||5 – 8+ Years|
The above mentioned qualifications for available posts are essential. Additional details are mentioned below –
- Graduates, PGs, BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MBA, etc. with Banking Experience.
- Degrees and Diplomas should be from institutes and universities with recognition.
- Aspirants who are youthful, motivated, and enthusiastic are desired.
As per the Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement, Aspirants have to be over 18 years and positions requiring experience are offered to those who are of appropriate age.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is given below –
- Human Resource Department of the Bank is in charge of the recruitment process.
- Applications from fraudulent agencies and individuals are summarily rejected.
- Resumes and applications are scrutinized for eligibility in terms of qualification and experience.
- Applications which are incomplete, incorrect, or inconsequential in terms of eligibility are liable to be rejected without due consideration.
- The candidates who are short listed are invited for personal interviews by HRD.
- Aspirants have to produce all the original credentials for academic background and experience during the interview for verification purposes.
- The interview performance is gauged and the candidature is appraised by the authorities to ensure suitability of the candidate.
- Selection of desired aspirants is done at the behest of HRD and it is based on the Bandhan Bank’s current requirements.
The Bandhan Bank recruits operational, managerial, executive, and administrative cadre at both senior and junior levels. Appointees receive commensurate salaries as per job designation, industry standards and bank’s policy.
As per the Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement, There is no application processing fee, intimation charge for interview, or any kind of deposit for recruitment. The aspirants should refrain from taking the services of fraudulent agencies or individuals who collect money.
How to Apply Bandhan Bank Jobs:
Aspirants can go through the following sequence of steps for online application –
- The Bandhan Bank invites applications using online mode, email or registered post/courier services.
- Interested aspirants have to submit their latest resume with mandatory information including the following –
Name, DOB, Mobile Number, email address, residential address, gender, and job position being sought.
- Online application form to input the above mentioned details can be accessed using the provided links.
- The digital resume can also be uploaded while submitting the online application form.
- All the aspirants are advised to submit impressive resumes with complete, correct and verifiable details to avoid future disqualifications.
- Bandhan Bank advises aspirants to avoid contacting fraudulent online and offline sources for recruitment.
- The registered/speed post or courier service can be used to send applications and resumes to the following address at the earliest possible date –
Head – Recruitment,
Human Resources Department,
Bandhan Bank Ltd.,
DN-32, Salt Lake City, Sector – 5,
Kolkata – 700 091.
The link to official website of Bandhan Bank is at: http://www.bandhanbank.com
The links to Careers section and online application are at: http://www.bandhanbank.com/recruitment.aspx