Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017:
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 for many of the B.Tech Courses which are undergone by Banasthali University for Women. Applicants who are wishing to go for aptitude test has to fill the application form for the year 2017 in last week of April, and also the same form will go for many of different courses. The exam details will be listed below, which can be gone through anytime stay in touch with this page.
Programmed offered for Banasthali University Aptitude Test:
Interested students must make proper decisions about the subjects they have chosen at time of counselling and admissions from given list below,
- Electrical and Electronics,
- Biotechnology ,
- Electronics and Communication,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- And subject Computer science and Engineering,
- Electronics and Instrumentation.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Eligibility:
- All applicants have to match these criteria before they even apply.
- It’s compulsory to match the maximum requirements or else no entry will be given for the aptitude test.
- One must score at least 60% of total marks in 12th standard with inclusion of Physics and Chemistry as compulsion in subjects.
- For SC OR ST, 40% of marks can be accepted, as Physics and Chemistry in HSC.
- By Banasthali University, 50% of total marks will be accepted for the one who has appeared for the exam.
How to Fill Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017:
- The forms will be filled for the Aptitude test from Online OR Offline mode.
- All details in the form should be filled, with all educational and personal details.
- Online form will receive an updating in the brochure.
- The filled form should be printed and submitted.
Application fee for Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017:
This fee shall be paid duly as demand draft,
- The fee acceptable for the test will be 800INR through cash to the given address.
- Late fee should be 900 INR.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Admit card:
- Admit cards for the University and the test will only be updated online and should be downloaded from this mode and link only www.banasthali.org
- The admit card may bear the naming and detail of Applicant, with date of births and photos, also the address and time when the exam is going to be held.
- On the website, after you enter the login ID and password, then after submitting, Admit cards may be generated.
- The admit card should be brought in the examination because it’s the identity of the individual.
Syllabus of Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017:
The portion of the exam, shall be incorporated with 11th and 12th standard books .The books of the subject Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology must be read and all the Verbal, Non-Verbal information must be by-hearted. The syllabus is just for the betterment and knowing the portion may be advisable for the exam.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2017 Examination Pattern:
- Given are the examination pattern and the papers will be divided in all three sections A, B and C.
- Applicants must appear for the exam, one who failed to do so will be considered invalid.
- The questions asked will be Objective-type.
- Total number of questions , as per the section is 100 in number.
- Section A is based in Physics and Chemistry, and Section B, In Mathematics OR Biology is of 40 marks each.
- The Section C, for Logical reasoning, 20 marks is the weightage.
- Marking scheme will be done for 1 mark each and Negative marking may be done for wrong ones of deducting 0.25 marks.
- The examination time will be for 2 hours 30 minutes, whereby, for each section 30 mins will be allotted (except for Section A and B for which 1 hour will be given )
Sample Papers for Banasthali University Test 2017:
For preparation of the test, sample papers are helping hand,
- For this aptitude test, links on the website will become live where all past question papers will be given.
- One can download them and get practicing as practicing makes man perfect.
- While practicing, the time taken for solving must also be kept track of, as each section has specific amount of time only.
Results for Banasthali University Aptitude Test :
- The results for this test, will be announced online and one who has appeared for it can check.
- In 4th week of May, 2017 results will be available online based on which merit –lists will be prepared.
- The result will unlock after one enters their roll number, and click submit.
- This result must be kept safe.
Banasthali University Test Merit list:
The merit list is uploaded on Website of Banasthali University, and short-listed applicants can see their names. The one who are in the list will have to go for counselling next. For knowing that one is selected for Counselling, one must have scored 50% of marks in this test and 50 % in HSC.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test Counselling:
- There will be counselling don in many of the B.Tech. Programmes in the month of June.
- One should submit their results in University in first week, and so, short listed applicants will only be called.
- The allocation of number of seat will be said during the counselling process only.
Banasthali University Admissions:
- The University will only offer Women the seats, ignoring what caste they belong to.
- The fee must be paid equally by all students on given time.
- Re-admission charges will be 5000 INR, once one has been absent for 3 days of admission process.
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
|From availability||1st week of February, 2017|
|Last date to receive application||Last week of April, 2017|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of May,2017|
|Aptitude test||Last week of May 2017|