AUCET Exam Notification 2018
The candidates who are waiting for the release of notifications from the Andhra University are requested to visit official website as the Andhra University has released a notification to AUCET Exam 2018. AUCET is expanded as Andhra University Common Entrance Test which has released an official notification on behalf of APSCHE Vishakhapatnam. This AUCET Notification was released to fill the seats in the PG courses such as Science / Arts / Engineering and Law courses which are offered by the Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam. The DR. B. R. Ambedkar (BRAU), from Srikakulam Universities offers the test in their campus. These tests are affiliated to AU & BRAU PG colleges for the 2018-2018 academic years. The candidates who are eligible and interested to be part of the entrance test are advised to submit their filled in applications via online official website. In these page complete details about the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and much more can be obtained from the official website and careersplus site too. More details about Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket and Result can be grabbed from the official website. Here is the good news to the students who are waiting for the release of the AUCET Exam Notification 2018 to get the admission in Engineering Entrance Exam for courses such as PG Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, LLB and much more. The candidates under the Andhra University are all set to apply online within the last date of AUCET Exam 2018 submission on the official website of the Andhra University. Careersplus website conveys all the best for the candidates who are applying for the AUCET Exam 2018.
Name of Conducting Body: Andhra University
Name of Exam: Andhra University Common Entrance Examination Test 2018(AUCET)
Category: Application Form
Application Process: Offline Mode
Official Link: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/www.audoa.in
Candidates who prefer to apply for the AUCET 2018 should have detailed view about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Registration Fees, Age Limit, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Results, Important Dates, Counseling Procedure, important Documents and Contact Details. Hence have a look on the below article for complete details about the AUCET Examinations 2018.
AUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who prefer to apply for the AUCET Exam 2018 should be a resident of the Indian Nationality.
- Candidates from the Andhra Pradesh State are considered as prime source during the selection of the AUCET Exam 2018.
- Aspirants who are from Indian Nationality and from the foreign countries can apply for the examination in NRI category according to the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions act stated in the year 1974.
- AP GO MA NO 153 supports the candidates who have Non Local Status and willing to apply for the AUCET 2018.
There is no age limit for the AUCET Exam 2018 applying candidates.
AUCET 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants who had completed their UG Degree or appearing for the 2018 final year examination can apply for the AUCET Exam.
- Qualified candidates who had passed their Degree under the Advanced Supplementary Examination category can also apply for the AUCET Examination.
- The minimum aggregate marks for the AUCET 2018 general candidates should possess 50% marks in the courses desired in the Degree or UnderGraduate courses from a reputed Institution or recognized University.
- Coming to the reserved candidates the pass percentage is 45% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the Law courses from the Andhra University should visit official page to get complete details about the AUCET Notification 2018.
AUCET Exam 2018 Application Fee:
- Candidates who prefer to be part of the AUCET Exam 2018 should have clear idea about the payment details of the application fee which is listed in the below page of the article.
- The Application fee for the candidates who are applying for the AUCET 2018 under General category should pay Rs. 600/-.
- The reserved candidates should pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fee for the test.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment for the AUCET Notification 2018 can be paid via Andhra Bank / State Bank of India (SBI) Challan. Other mode of payment can be done via Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card or via Net Banking).
- Candidates who are curious to be part of one or other tests from the AUCET Exam 2018 are advised to pay separate fee for the selected tests according to the notification details.
AUCET Exam 2018 Admission Process:
The admission process of the candidates for the UG/PG Courses can be selected via AUCET. Coming to the allotment of the Admission seats ratio it is 85% for the local candidates and for Non local candidates it is 15% as it is specified by the AP State. These are specified by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institution order 1974.
AUCET Exam 2018 Pattern:
- The AUCET 2018 is based on the Paper-Pen Based Test as it is conducted via Offline mode.
- The AUCET Exam 2018 is conducted in offline mode which has questionnaire in objective type and multiple choice type for the candidates ease.
- The no of questions for the AUCET Notification 2018 is 100 questions, which contains 1 mark for the each correct answer.
- Candidates should remember that there are no negative markings for the wrong answer given by the aspirants during the AUCET Exam 2018.
AUCET Exam 2018 Application Online:
Aspirants who had completely satisfying the eligibility criteria of the Andhra Pradesh State Entrance Test are requested to visit official website at www.audoa.in to apply AUCET Exam via online mode. Complete details about the candidate’s registration procedure will be given in the official website so that candidates can fill the application with ease. Concentrate on the AUCET Exam 2018 details available on the website which supports the application filing procedure. Soon after completing the registration process candidates are requested to complete the application filling, by using the login details. Soon after the completion of the application details candidates are requested to pay the fee before the submission of the filled in application after clicking on the submit tab. Take a printout of it for further correspondence and safety for the candidates.
AUCET 2018 Complete Details:
- Candidates who prefer to apply for the AUCET Notification 2018 are requested to login to the official website @ www.audoa.in.
- Search for the AUCET Exam 2018 Entrance Test for Arts/Science/Law/Post Graduate courses and click on apply.
- Soon after pressing on the AUCET 2018 tab, clear information about the examination along with the details will be seen which is helpful to get registered in the Entrance test as it is located on the left menu of the official web page.
- Candidates should notice that on filling the qualifying examination details in a fresh page a list of “Eligible courses” will appear. Choose the course of your interest and click on the “amount for the selected courses”.
- Soon after the completion of registration process candidates are requested that an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number which is security code.
- Aspirants are requested to enter it in the specified “box” on the Registration form, which directs you to the message “verified” page which is on the green tab.
- Press “Register and proceed” tab so that the application filing procedure will complete with all academic and other details submission.
- Aspirants are requested to upload recent passport photo along with the signature which has a maximum limit of 150 KB.
- Click on “Submit” tab to present the AUCET Exam application.
- Soon after submission of the application acknowledgment slip will be generated as part of confirmation evidence for the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the AUCET Exam 2018 and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect.
- Soon after paying the amount confirmation of application submission will pop-up after 24 hours with all the details in a PDF File format which are previewed according to the AUCET Exam submitted via online.
AUCET Exam Test Centers 2018:
|S. No||Test Centers|
AUCET Admit Card 2018:
Applicants from the AUCET Exam Notification 2018 can download AUCET Hall Tickets for Andhra University Common Entrance Exam (AUCET) from the official website @ audoa.in. Candidates should be cautious that the AUCET organizes the test every year at different examination centers. This year also the test will be conducted in different centres listed in this article. Hence candidates are requested to download their Admit Cards for attending the examination.
How to Download AUCET Admit Card 2018:
- Candidates willing to download the AUCET Admit Card 2018 can visit the official website at “www.audoa.in” from the official website.
- Search for the “AUCET admit card 2018” tab from the official website to download the necessary Exam Letter.
- Enter Valid details such as registration number, Date of Birth, and necessary details in the marked fields to download AUCET Admit Card 2018.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of the Hall TIcket for further use.
Official Answer Key Download Procedure:
Aspirants who prefer to be part of the AUCET Exam Notification 2018 will update the answer key soon after the completion of the AUCET Exam 2018. The AUCET Exam 2018 is scheduled in the Month of May 2018.
AUCET 2018 Cutoff Marks:
The AUCET Exam Notification 2018 cutoff marks will be listed soon after the completion of the AUCET Exam hence candidates are requested to visit official website and get latest updates. The Director of Examinations from the Andhra University will have every right to declare the cutoff marks for the AUCET Exams 2018.
AUCET Counseling Procedure:
- Counseling for the candidates who got qualified in the AUCET Exam 2018 will get in the month of July 2018. The general students who are willing to apply for the AUCET Counseling should pay Rs. 500/- as nominal fee.
- Candidates who are falling under the reserved category should pay Rs. 250/- as fee for the AUCET Counseling.
- Candidates are suggested to carry original documents along with a set of Photocopies and 4 latest Passport Size Photographs.
- Admission of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the test and Counseling rounds.
AUCET Exam Important Dates:
|Issue of Notification||1st Week of March 2018|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||1st Week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application without late Fee||2nd Week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application with a late Fee of Rs 1000/-||3rd Week of April 2018|
|Upload of complaints from the candidate regarding the online applications||3rd Week of April 2018|
|Date of Uploading of Hall tickets||4th Week of April 2018|
|Dates of Examinations||2nd Week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||May 2018|
Direct link to print application for the AUCET Exam Notification 2018 @ http://audoa.in/AppPrintLogin.aspx?cet=aucet
Check Imp Links
|AUCET Exam Result||AUCET/AUEET Counselling|