ATMA Online Registration 2018 – Application Form
The Association of Indian Management Schools organizes the ATMA 2018 exam for admission to post graduate management courses. Candidates who are interested in higher studies can appear for ATMA 2018 Exam, which is held three times every year. The management notifies the candidates that they have to complete the registration process for AIMS ATMA Exams before the last date. Interested applicants can go through the below provided ATMA Registration process in online or offline mode. Candidates are advised to check the important dates of ATMA 2018 and submit their online ATMA application form after ensuring eligibility.
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) Exam is held in the months of December, March and May every year. ATMA is a prestigious national level entrance exam for admission into PG courses such as MBA, PGDBA, PGDM, MCM, etc,. The scores of the national level examination are accepted by participating ATMA colleges. The ATMA management also receives filled in application forms at select distribution and fee collection centres. For additional details of ATMA Recruitment or ATMA Exam Date 2018, Go through the below page published by the web site team.
ATMA 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates seeking admission into PG management courses on the basis of their ATMA Exam scores have to satisfy the fundamental eligibility norms. The candidate should be a graduate from a reputed and recognised University/ Institute at State or Central levels. The aspirant should have secured a minimum of 50% marks as aggregate in his or her degree. ATMA registration process can also be completed by final year students who are awaiting their results. Minimum age requirement for all the candidates is 21 years. Candidates who do not satisfy these criteria are instructed not to apply as they face rejection.
|Total Registration Fee For All Candidates||Rs 1100/-|
|Payment Modes||Credit/Debit Cards, Netbanking, Bank Transfer Facility – Cash, DD|
- Complete the online or offline ATMA Registration process before last date.
- You have to download and take print outs of the ATMA Admit Card 2018.
- Appear for ATMA Exam and secure merit score for admission into Institution.
- ATMA scores are published online 2 weeks after completion of ATMA Exam.
- Paper-based scores are made available to candidates only 3 weeks after ATMA Exam.
- Only the qualified candidates can seek admission into PG courses based on their ATMA results.
ATMA Exam Pattern, Syllabus, And Tips:
The ATMA Exam is a competitive entrance that assesses a graduate’s qualification and merit for PG management courses. The candidates have to demonstrate a practical mindset and problem solving skills to succeed in the exam. The ATMA exam pattern includes sections on English Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading skills and Comprehension for 60 marks. Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Reasoning skills, Business Mathematics and Algebraic concepts are also included in the ATMA syllabus. Candidates can score a maximum of 120 marks in these sections, and the maximum allotted marks for ATMA exam is 180 marks.
How To Apply Online ATMA AIMS 2018 Exam:
The following sequence of steps have to be implemented to complete the online registration process for ATMA exam –
- First, You have to open the official website of AIMS at the following link – www.atmaaims.com
- After that, Scroll down the home page and click the link “ATMA Exam Registration Link“
- Registration requires Email ID, mobile number, Date of Birth, personal and academic details.
- You should also be prepared to upload the scans of necessary documents and certificates of proof.
- Complete the registration process and receive your PID or password.
- You can login afterwards using the PID or password and complete the registration procedure before the last date.
- The ATMA Exam fees should also be paid online before the last date.
- Finally, Take two print outs of ATMA Application form with complete details.
Download Here – AIMS ATMA Admit Card
The participating candidates can make a note of the following important dates associated with the upcoming ATMA 2018 Exam-
|Start Date For Online/Offline Registration||4th week of December 2017|
|Start-Close Dates For ATMA bulletin||1st to 4th week of January 2018|
|Closing Date For Online/Offline Registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Last Date To Print Filled In Application Form||1st week of February 2018|
|Download Date For Admit Cards||2nd week of February 2018|
|Exam Date of ATMA 2018||3rd week of February 2018|
|Results of ATMA 2018||4th week of February 2018|
Check the additional details of ATMA 2018 at the official portal which is at “www.atmaaims.com.” Interested candidates are invited to join us on Google+ or Facebook for all the details of competitive exams. Book mark this page of our web site, and check regularly for all the latest ATMA updates. Contact our team with a message or query using the below provided comment box. We will reply soon!
Check Now – Medical Entrance Exams in India