ATMA Admit Card 2017
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has been known for Admissions for the post graduate courses such as PGDM, MBA, PGDBA, MCM and MCA. It is heard that the ATMA Admit Card 2017 was out for the candidates ease in preparing for the examinations on the official portal. Aspirants are requested to download their ATMA Admit Card 2017 from online portal by using valid details. AIMS Test for Management Admissions is popular as ATMA which are under AIMA to conduct annual exams for the candidates to get into MBA Course. The test is conducted in the month of February every year.
Visit Careersplus site to get additional details about ATMA Admit Card 2017 syllabus, Time Table, etc.
ATMA Admit Card 2017 Details:
|ATMA Admit Card||Available now|
|Name of Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Name of Exam||AIMS Test for Management Admissions|
|Exam Date||12.02.2017 (Between 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)|
Check Check – State Govt Jobs
How to Download ATMA Hall Ticket 2017:
- Applicants of ATMA are suggested to download their ATMA Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website at www.atmaaims.com
- Search for “Notification” tab which takes you to “ATMA 12th February 2017 Exam: Candidate can print E-Admit Card using PID and Password”.
- Click on “Login For Candidates” link.
- Enter valid details and click on login to get the ATMA Admit Card 2017 PDF.
- Save and Download it on your screen.
- Take a printout of it for appearing to the ATMA Exam – http://www.atmaaims.com/login.aspx
ATMA Exam Pattern:
Candidates should remember that the ATMA Exam consists of six sections which has 180 Questions.
Aspirants are requested to attempt the ATMA Questions in prescribed format.
The ATMA will be held offline.
The duration of test is 3 hours which has Analytical, Reasoning, verbal and Quantitative skills.
|Sections||Question-Context Related To||No. of Questions||Time allotted (Minutes)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
ATMA Password Recovery Pattern:
Candidates who are willing to download their ATMA Admit Card 2017 and forgot their password can follow the given steps.
- Search for the “Forgot Password” tab on the ATMA admit card page.
- Press “Password” tab to obtain “PID” then enter valid details in the marked fields.
- Enter of valid details such as Regt. ID, DOB and then click on “Find PID or Password” tab.
- Aspirants can check their regt. Mobile NO to get the ATMA password.
Important Points to be considered to appear for ATMA Exam:
- The candidates who are appearing for the ATMA Test should carry their valid Hall Ticket with photo ID of the Candidate.
- Aspirants should not carry statistical tables, calculators, laptop, mobiles, smartphones as data can be copied in the test.
- Students should arrive to the ATMA Examination Hall 30 minutes before the Exam Start Time.
- Each correct question carries one mark and the answer should be selected in the left corner of the page where the officials specified.
Exam Date: 12.02.2017
Exam Timings: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
Result Announcement Date: 20.02.2017