Assam SSA Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Teachers for Lower and Upper Primary Level
The Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission posted Assam SSA Vacancy 2016-2017 details that is Advt No. SSA/TT/Engagement of Asstt. Teacher/472/2016/6210 according to which the organization needs talented candidates for the vacant post of Assistant Teachers in Lower and Upper Primary Level for Maths & Science and Social Studies subjects. the total number of SSA Assam vacancies are 3912 seats which are further bifurcated into 16 to 19 districts in Assam. The candidates who is interested must be eligible with respect to the eligibility criteria given below. The candidates can visit www.ssaassam.gov.in for more information. The last date to apply online is 25th October 2016 at 00.00 Hrs.
Assam SSA Vacancy 2016-2017 Details:
The official advertisement posted by the SSA Assam Recruitment 2016 has furnish information on the Vacancies for which the selections will be held. All the posts below are further bifurcated into 16 to 19 districts of Assam –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Primary Level||Total – 3672|
|2.||Upper Primary Level ( Science & Maths )||Total – 85|
|3.||Upper Primary level ( Social Science )||Total – 157|
The applicants must have acquired the given qualifications in order to be eligible to apply for he said post –
- Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School –
The candidates must have scored minimum 50% in the HSC or equivalent with LP-TET/CTET and he/she must have done Diploma in Elementary Education from a well known and recognized Institute.
The applicants must have secured 50% minimum in their HSC with LP-TET/CTET with 2 years Diploma in Special Education
The aspirants must have done HSC or Graduation with at least 50% marks and LP-TET/CTET and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or 4 year bachelor of elementary education.
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School for Social Science –
The aspirants must have obtained Graduation from UGC with UP-TET/CTET with 2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education or 1 year B.Ed from a recognized University.
The aspirants must have done Graduate along with UP-TET/CTET with 1 year B.Ed in Special Education.
- Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary for Science and Maths –
The candidates must have done B.Sc from UGC with at least 50% marks along with UP-TET/CTET and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or 1 year B.Ed from a well known University.
The applicants must have obtained Graduation in B.Sc scoring minium 45% from UGC along with UP-TET/CTET and 1 year B.Ed or 1 year B.Ed in Special Education from a recognized Institute.
The Candidates who is willing to apply for the said post must be between 18 to 43 years of age as on 01st January 2016. The Candidates under reserved categories are eligible to receive relaxation period of proposed duration that is 5 years for SC, ST, PH categories
The candidates will be provided with impressive salary packages based on the grade and post.
The selection process adopted by the organization combines the academic qualification of the candidates along with scores in TET/CTET exams, Professional Experience and qualification, Sports, Cultural activities and the candidates with highest assessed marks will be awarded the post at remote areas in the state of Assam.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the said posts, the applicants must follow the instructions given below and the instructions given at the time of form filling to ensure proper submission. We have compiled the instructions that you can follow in order to fill and submit application form.
- The candidates who are willing to enrol must enter the URL www.ssaassam.gov.in which is the official website of Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission.
- Next step is to navigate to the Advertisements and Vacancies sections where they will have to select the appropriate link in order to refer the advertisement and then apply online.
- The candidates will be prompted to either Register or Login where the candidates will have to click on online registration where they will have to enter basic credentials and click on Submit button.
- The aspirants will be sent a OTP on the registered number after which they can proceed towards the filling process.
- After clicking on the submit button, the system will prompt the candidates to verify the entered details.
- Click on Submit for final submission.
- Retrieve the printout of the application form which is then required to be sent to the organization for verification along with all the required documents.
List of Required documents –
- Attested copies of all mark sheets and certificate supporting educational qualification
- Caste certificate
- If candidate is Physically Handicapped, then he/she must produce the PH Certificate.
- The applicants must bring original documents during the district-wise verification for which the details will be provided on the official website. The envelope in which all the documents and application form is enclosed must have written Post Applied for: Assistant Teacher/Assistant Teacher(SS)/ Assistant Teacher UP (M&S) superscripted on it.
|Commencement of Online Registration||05th October 2016|
|Final Date for of Online Registration||25th October 2016|
|District-Level Verification||01st November 2016 to 20th November 2016|
Official Website – http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/
Official Advertisement – Download notification
Application Link – Apply Online here