Assam PSC Admit Card 2016:
The Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 was recently released on its official portal. The Assam Public Service Commission had earlier posted notification for the recruitment of the post of Registrar at Surgical Gastroenterology, PGT, and for Combined Competitive Mains 2015 for which large number of applications were received by the organization. The Organization has declared the mode of selection which consists of various stages for the two listed positions whereas the organization also invited candidates for the C.C. Main Examination, 2015 which will be held from 16th September 2016 to 28th October 2016 at the exam centres prescribed in the Admit Card. The Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 has been made available on the website of Assam PSC for which the detailed instructions are given below. The aspirants must download the Admit Card and take the printout of the same.
Name of the Company/Institute: Assam Public Service Commission ( PSC )
Name of the Exam: Assam PSC Viva Voce for Registrar, PGT, and Combined Competitive Main Examination.
Category: Admit card
Date of the Exam: 03rd October 2016 ( Registrar ), 16th September to 28th October 2016
Check here – Assam PSC Recruitment 2016
About Assam PSC:
Also known as Assam PSC which is abbreviation for Assam Public Service Commission which was established on 1st April 1937. The Commission was created by the Constitution of India and operates in the state of Assam. The organization is responsible of carrying out Recruitment for various departments under its jurisdictions and it conducts the selection procedures to obtain eligible candidates who are suited by the provided prerequisites and eligibility criteria. The organization released the advertisement for the recruitment of PGT, and Registrar as well as it will be conducting Combined Competitive Mains Exams in the scheduled dates. The organization posted the Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 on its official website.
How to APSC Download Admit Card:
Downloading the Admit Card from its website can be hefty work sometimes. To make your work easy, we have compiled the instructions which are required to pull out your Admit Card for the respective posts and exams from the website of Assam PSC that are as follows –
- The aspirants will hav to go to the URL www.apsc.nic.in which is the official portal of Assam PSC where all the updates and advertisements will be declared.
- The aspirants are required to search for the link Notices and search for the appropriate link that says “Download Call letter for …. “ and click on the link.
- The candidates will be asked to enter credentials which are Roll No. or/and Application ID, etc which must be entered to obtain the Assam PSC Admit Card 2016.
- Click on Submit button.
- The Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on the screen.
- The aspirants must take the printout of the Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 as it is required to be produced during the exams.
Instruction to be Followed :
- The aspirants must download the Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 from the official website on a clear paper ensuring that it is printed well.
- The aspirants must produce the Admit Card during the Exams and other stages in order to be allowed to enter the exam centre and attend the test.
- The Admit Card must be preserved till the exams are declared.
The official website of Assam PSC is http://apsc.nic.in/index.asp
Assam Public Service Commission Admit Card 2016 – Assam PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
Public Service Commission of Assam (APSC) lastly let go to the Exam Result of the Combined Competitive (Main) Exam of the year 2016 Exam Post on its Official Website. In the earlier for Selecting Suitable as well as Talented Candidates this organization goes through with a selection procedure as well as as a part they are conducting an interview on a variety of locations. After fruitfully attending the exam the majority of the candidates are keenly waiting to be familiar with their exam result, so for that, they are searching throughout the internet, and we are notifying the candidates that you are in correct place. You will capable to get your results from the official website, or you can also obtain from the website link of their organization.
Procedure for Downloading the Assam PSC Admit Card of the year 2016:
Aspirants who have applied for the post of the Assistant Professor should initially visit the official web portal of the Assam PSC :
- On the home page of the website www.apsc.nic.in candidate have to click on the link ‘Notices’.
- After clicking the specific link candidate will be redirected to the Notice Board where they ought to click on the link ‘Download Viva Call Letter for the post of the Asst. Prof in Haflong Govt. College under the Dept of the Higher Education’.
- At the present, the candidates have to decide the subject as well as enter the roll number in the gap provided by the organization.
- After in flowing the roll number candidate have to select the button ‘Submit’ to download the admit card for the Interview for the post of the Assistant Professor. Tick here to download the Assam PSC Admit Card of the year 2016.
The aspirants who succeeded in the written examination can directly click on the text to get e-call letter – APSC Call Letter 2016
About the APSC:
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on the day of the Ist April, of the year 1937 in accordance with the condition of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hazlett, a retired as well as efficient ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till structuring a new regulation in the year 1951, five more officers frequently retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the diverse period after Mr. James Hazlett. On India becoming Republic, the rules as well as regulations of the Commission were enclosed by the Governor of the Assam in exercise of the powers conferred by the Article no 318 of the Constitution of India as well as the similar came into force with effect from the 1st day of the September of the year 1951. Also in the similar year the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of the Functions) as well as Regulation was propagated in exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of the clause II of the Article 320 of the Constitution.
Through this page, we will give information related to all of the admit cards that the exam will be held on the year 2015 – 2016. So all the applicant please bookmark this page for frequently download admit card of a variety of exam without going to the official site. The entire information related with APSC exam admit card obtainable on this page. Here you can able to download all kind of the admit card related to the entire civil exam, the administrative exam.
Applicant can get the regular updates regarding the Latest Exams as well as Admit Cards Download from Here through This Page. If you would like to know the thorough discussion of the Assam PSC admit card or the Hall Tickets of the year 2016, then you have to visit the official link. By logging the website or from the direct link applicant can able to download the application form. After that they have to visit to the ‘Home’ page as well as then click on to the ‘carriers’. Then a link (The link is to open the Assam PSC Admit Card of the year 2016) is available on that page.
Assam PSC Admit Card 2016:
Assam PSC (Public Service Commission) has notified the admit card for an Interview for the post of the Assistant Professor. The Interview will be carrying out from the day of the 6th of February, of the year 2016 to the 12th day of the February, of the year 2016. Candidates who are eligible to attend the Interview can download their admit cards from the official web portal of the Assam Public Service Commission. Also a lot of the information about the procedure of the downloading the admit card is given below:
There is the most recent notification published by the Assam PSC (Public Service Commission ) that the Hall Ticket of the year 2016 applicants have to download the respective Hall Ticket of the year 2016 by themselves. Applicant will not get the Hall Ticket at their home by the postal system. So the candidate should not wait for the admit card to arrive at on their hand. They should download it from the portal.
All the Best!!!