Assam PSC Admit Card 2017:
The Assam PSC Admit Card 2017 was recently released on its official portal. The Assam Public Service Commission had earlier posted notification for the recruitment of various posts for which large number of applications were received by the organization. The Organization has declared the mode of selection which consists of various stages for the two listed positions whereas the organization also invited candidates for the screening test and interview. Aspirants are advised to get their APSC Call Letter through online mode from official web portal that is apsc.nic.in. The Assam PSC Admit Card 2017 has been made available on the website of Assam PSC for which the detailed instructions are given below. The aspirants must download the Admit Card and take the printout of the same.
Name of the Company/Institute: Assam Public Service Commission ( APSC )
Name of the Post: Block Development Officer, Lecturer
Category: Admit card
Check here – Assam PSC Recruitment 2017
About Assam PSC:
Also known as Assam PSC which is abbreviation for Assam Public Service Commission which was established on 1st April 1937. The Commission was created by the Constitution of India and operates in the state of Assam. The organization is responsible of carrying out Recruitment for various departments under its jurisdictions and it conducts the selection procedures to obtain eligible candidates who are suited by the provided prerequisites and eligibility criteria. The organization released the advertisement for the recruitment of PGT, and Registrar as well as it will be conducting Combined Competitive Mains Exams in the scheduled dates. The organization posted the Assam PSC Admit Card 2017 on its official website.
How to APSC Download Admit Card:
Downloading the Admit Card from its website can be hefty work sometimes. To make your work easy, we have compiled the instructions which are required to pull out your Admit Card for the respective posts and exams from the website of Assam PSC that are as follows –
- The aspirants will have to go to the official website URL www.apsc.nic.in
- The aspirants are required to search for the link Notices and search for the appropriate link that says “Download Call letter for …. “ and click on the link.
- The candidates will be asked to enter credentials which are Roll No. or/and Application ID, etc which must be entered to obtain the Assam PSC Admit Card 2017.
- Click on Submit button.
- The APSC Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- The aspirants must take the printout of the APSC Admit Card 2017 as it is required to be produced during the exams.
Direct link to download the admit card – Download here
|Event||Date of Interview|
|Interview||25-07-2017 to 05-08-2017|
|07-08-2017 to 11-08-2017|
Documents Required At The Time Of Verification:
- It is mandatory for all the aspirants to bring all the required documents at the time of interview.
- Call Letter
- Identity proof (Adhar card, PAN card or Voter card)
- 10th Class Mark-sheet with Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark-sheet with Passing Certificate
- Graduate or post graduate degree (semester/year)
- Caste certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidate.
- Passport size photographs
Instruction to be Followed :
- The aspirants must download the Assam PSC Admit Card 2017 from the official website on a clear paper ensuring that it is printed well.
- The aspirants must produce the Admit Card during the Exams and other stages in order to be allowed to enter the exam centre and attend the test.
- The Admit Card must be preserved till the exams are declared.