Assam Postal Circle Postman Previous Papers – Exam Pattern – Objective Type Questions- PDF Downloads
The Assam Postal Circle Postman Previous Papers can be downloaded, studied , and solved for the upcoming written exam. The aspirants can download the old question papers in PDF format. The additional information pertaining to the official notification, hall tickets, examination pattern, comprehensive syllabus, and results are also available online for quick reference. The aspirants are encouraged to check online resources in a periodic manner to stay up-to-date with all the required information including the dates of examination, fee payment and modifications to schedule.
The Chief Post Master General of Assam Circle has issued a notification inviting applications for various posts. The vacancy positions include Postman, Postal and Sorting Assistants, Mail Guards, and MTS workers. The last date for application submission is 20th November. The official website can be accessed for further information and online resources can be utilized to refer or download the syllabus for the examination. The solved answer papers can be downloaded in PDF format and printed for reading purpose. The bookmark in browser can also be used for future reference without any time delays for searching purpose.
Check Here – Latest Postal Jobs
Assam Postal Circle Postal Assistant Recruitment:
Organization: Assam Postal Circle
Names of Posts: Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, MTS
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Examiner: Assam Postal Department
Official Websites: www.indiapost.gov.in, www. assampost.gov.in
Assam Postal Circle Postman Examination Pattern:
- The written examination is competitive and qualifying in nature.
- Merit in the exam is used as the basis to short list candidates for interviews.
- Objective type multiple choice questions have to be answered for 100 marks.
- There will be multiple sections for different topics or subjects specified in the syllabus.
- Each section will have 25 questions with 1 allotted mark for every correct answer.
- The standard of questions will be at 10th or 10+2 level based on the eligibility criteria specified for separate job designations.
Syllabus For Assam Postal Circle Postman Position:
The comprehensive syllabus for the Assam Postal Circle Postman vacancy can be downloaded using online mode. The previous year question papers can also be referred for clarity and practise. The questions for different sections in the written exam are prepared from the following subjects –
- General Knowledge
Current Affairs, National and International Events, Important People and Historical Dates, Inventors, Socio-Economic Development, Geography, etc.,
- Logical Reasoning
Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Blood Relations, Counting Figures, Cubes and Dice, Number Series, Patterns, Classifications, etc.,
- Quantitative Aptitude
Area, Average, Basic Numerical Skills, Business Mathematics, Time and Distance, Basic Algebra, Permutations and Combinations, Square and Cube roots, Indices and Surds, etc.,
- English Language
Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Completion, Error Correction, Phrases, Comprehension of Passage, etc.,
- Assamese Language
Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Substitution, Sentence Forming, Grammar Rules and Applications, Comprehension, etc.,
Assam Postal Circle Postman Old Question Papers:
- The aspirants are advised to submit applications at the earliest.
- The preparation for the exam has to be planned based on the available time.
- Familiar topics from the prescribed syllabus have to be quickly revised to save time.
- More time has to be allotted for difficult concepts particularly from Reasoning and Aptitude sections.
- Old question papers and other study material has to be used for longer practise sessions.
- The solved previous papers can be referred to improve understanding of difficult concepts.
- Memorization of GK facts, figures, numbers, dates, etc., has to be done during the last few days of preparation to improve short term memory.
- The aspirants have to study regularly to improve comprehension and communication skills for the language sections.
- Online resources can be utilised for downloads, mock tests, online quizzes, puzzles, etc.,
- The ability to answer language and GK sections in short period of time is useful as it leaves extra time for the more difficult reasoning and aptitude sections.