ASRB Admit Card 2017-2018
ASRB is Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board has released the Admit Card for the examination that is to be conducted on 29th October 2017. The Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board is hiring contenders for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Stenographer Grade III and the applicants who have applied for the post can download the hall ticket from the official link given below: www.asrb.org.in The Total number of vacancies for the post of LDC and Stenographer is 173. The ASRB Admit card is available on 14th October 2017. The candidates who are willing to work in Government jobs should apply for the ASRB Recruitment 2017. There are 173 vacancies for the Eligible or aspired candidates. So the aspirants must apply for the posts by filling online application form before the date 25th October 2017. The Registration has been initiated from 31st August 2017.
Name of Department – Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board
Also Known as : ASRB
Category : Admit Card/ ASRB Hall ticket/ Call Letter
Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Stenographer Grade III
Total No. of Vacancies : 173 Post
ASRB Admit Card 2017 Link : Available Soon
Official portal : www.asrb.org.in
ASRB Exam 2017 Date : 29.10.2017
Steno Exam Pattern 2017:
The selection procedure is based on the written test where Agricultural Scientist Research Board have declared pre-exam which consists of Objectives or Multiple Choice Questions. ASRB is computer-based or an online exam through which Recruitment will be done. The Subject-wise pattern is given below:
- The Subject General Intelligence consists of 50 Questions and maximum marks are 50.
- The Subject General Awareness consists of 50 Questions and maximum marks are 50.
- The Subject Aptitude consists of 50 Questions and maximum marks are 50.
- The Subject English consists of 1000 Questions and maximum marks are 100.
- The Total Time Duration for each subject is 2 hours which is 120 minutes.
Important Points Related To ASRB Admit Card Or Hall Ticket:
The Department ASRB has organized recruitment for the desired and eligible candidates. The application forms should be filled before the last date. The application form is important where the candidate has to fill the necessary details. Also, Permission letter which is a mandatory document for the exam should be brought to the examination hall. A call letter is important to enter the examination center without which entrance is prohibited. Also, ID proof should be brought to the examination center. The following id proofs will be considered.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Steps To Download The ASRB Admit Card 2017:
- The Eligible candidates should download the official link or portal www.asrb.org.in
- The next step is to search for the ASRB Admit card and click on to get it.
- A new page will be opened where you need to fill all the details like Application form number, Date of Birth, and click on the submit tab.
- Check the details precisely and take a print out of the ASRB Admit card for future perspective.
The centers of the ASRB Steno and Grade III exam are located in different cities of states like Maharashtra, Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Kerala, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Assam etc. The exam centers are given below: Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Varanasi, Vijayawada.
Check Some Imp Links
|ASRB recruitment||ICAR recruitment|