Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2018
Every scholarship needs a financial backup for the studies. The Pre and Post Matric scholarship is being offered by the Directorate of Technical Education of Arunachal Pradesh state. This scholarship is for SC and ST category of students to continue their graduate and undergraduate courses. The desired candidates can apply for this scholarship before the date of issue and get an advantage of this opportunity. This scholarship is for class 9th and 10th students. Students can get the details from the official website of the page.This AP scholarship is undertaken by Arunachal Pradesh state’s authority every year. By offering the scholarship to the aspired candidates all the expenses and financial conditions of the guardian can be balanced and given a support. The eligible candidates have to submit the application form in the standard format for getting Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship.
The Scheme for Arunachal Pradesh:
A Pre Matric Scholarship is prescribed for the needy ST Students of Class 9th and 10th.
A Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) is prescribed for the needy ST students.
Arunachal Pradesh Pre/Post Matric Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Class 9th and 10th scholarship must accomplish the eligibility conditions which are decided by the Government:
- The Aspirants must pursue the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses with a minimum of 60% marks or grade.
- The candidates must have 10th or equivalent passing certificate.
- The candidate must have a bonafide certificate and should be a bonafide student of the Arunachal Pradesh state.
- The selection process for Pre-matric scholarship:
- The candidates will get the Arunachal Pradesh class IX scholarship completely on the eligibility norms basis. The applicants who belong to a particular state but pursue their studies from another state will get their scholarship for that particular state.
Check Now – How to Get Scholarship
How should the candidate apply for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship?
- The eligible and aspired candidate should follow the below steps to fill the application form:
- The initial step is to log in to the official website which is given below: www.scholarships.gov.in
- The second step is to select the State Schemes tab.
- Now, click on the Guidelines link which is available in front of Pre Matric Scholarship for the needy students (ST) of standard IX and X Post Matric Scholarship for the students.
- All the details related to scholarship are provided on the digital screen. The candidate must carefully go through the details precisely.
- Once you read all the details, you should go back to the previous page and then click on the Apply tab.
- If the candidate is a new user then he/she should register on the official link. The candidate should follow the instructions and fill the registration form and the details carefully.
- After the registration process has been done the new and the existing users should log in to their respective accounts using User ID and the Password.
- Upload the mandatory documents and fill in the application form completely. Once you verify the details that have been filled click on the submit button.
- The last step is to take a print of the application form for future perspective.
The desired candidates before applying to the Arunachal Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship have to make available all the certificates and documents. One should go through the given documents below:
10th Pass Certificate, 10th, and 12th Bonafide Certificate, Permanent Residential address proof, Date of Birth certificate, A letter from a pursuing university or institute, Income certificate, Caste certificate, College and school certificate, Affidavit mentioned in GO, Scanned photocopy along with the signatures of the applicants.
Please note that the last date to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship is going to be displayed and updated soon.
Arunachal Pradesh Govt Official Website – Check Now
Have a look on Some Imp Links
|Scholarships in India||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Pre Matric Scholarship||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme|