Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Audit Officers Vacancy – 6 Posts – Download Pro Forma – Submit Before 16 Jan, 2017
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (PSC) has released an advertisement inviting applications for the above mentioned posts. Interested candidates can apply at the earliest and get selected for these government jobs. Written exam and interview marks are used to appoint suitable candidates as per the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 notification. Those who are graduates in any stream with Math and Economics subjects are eligible to appear for the written examination. The job is suitable to all those aspirants who like challenging and motivating government work.
APPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 notification provides the following vacancy data –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer- Direct||5||Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 + GP of
|18 – 30 yrs.
Relaxation rules apply
|Commerce, Science, Arts Graduates with Maths & Economics as 1 subject|
|2||Assistant Audit Officer- Departmental||1||Graduates with Math & Economics + 3 to 6 years of work experience|
Final year degree students can also apply for the above mentioned posts provided they can submit mark sheet and original certificate during viva voce/interview for verification and confirmation of eligibility. Departmental candidates who worked in the post of Service Assistants require 3 yrs. and Assistant Auditors require 6 years work experience.
Check here – State Wise PSC Recruitment
Assistant Audit Officer posts require candidates who are between 18 to 30 years in age. Relaxation of 5 years is given to APST candidates while State Government’s APST candidates get another 5 years in relaxation.
- All eligible candidates, direct or departmental, have to write the examination.
- GK, General English, and Viva Voce topics are common for all candidates.
- Direct candidates have to answer questions from additional topic of Elementary Maths.
- Departmental candidates have other topics such as pension and leave rules, accounts code, CPWD manuals, etc.,
- Qualifiers with 45% aggregate marks will have to attend an interview for final selection.
- Commission will intimate the suitable candidates of dates and venues.
- All appointment decisions made by PSC are final and binding on applicants.
The selected candidates are paid monthly salaries in the PB-2 pay scale along with other admissible allowances in a timely manner. As per the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The candidates receive –
- Pay band of Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 4600.
The Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the application fees as –
|General Candidates||Rs 160/-|
|APST Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft/IPO|
|Favouring||Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar|
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment:
- Eligible aspirants can submit applications using the registered/speed post services.
- The prescribed application format can be collected at office in person.
- The application pro forma is also available for download at the official website.
- Use the below provided links for official website and click ‘Advertisement’ link on the right side of the page.
- Read official instructions and guidelines thoroughly for detailed information.
- Click the ‘Application Form’ link on the left side of the page for pro forma.
- Download, print, and fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- Affix photo, enclose all required self-attested certificates and the application form in an envelope.
- Superscribe top of the envelope with “Application form for the post of Assistant Audit Officer …”
- Submit before 16th Jan, 2017 at the following contact address –
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
As per the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The following important dates have been mentioned –
|Issue Date Of Official Advertisement||7th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Application Receipt||16th January, 2017 By 4 PM|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||16th January, 2017|
The link to the official notification and prescribed application format are at: http://appsc.gov.in/ADVTAAO2016.pdf
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 – District Statistics Officer/Research Officer Post
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission also known as Arunachal PSC is hiring individuals for a post which is notified to be empty in their Commission. Applicants can watch the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 in the website http://www.appsc.gov.in/. This website can be logged in anytime one needs information about the Post which is vacant .The only post which they are hiring for is for Research Officer or Statistics Officer. There are opportunities for specially PWD Category who can apply and get incorporated in the Commission. Website will be out there doing its work of updating and uploading all sorts of data and information one requires knowing. The applicants who are apply for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government Recruitment 2016 will submit all forms and documents in time.
Arunachal PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which describes that they have a seat vacant in their committee for the post of Research Officer/Statistics Officer. The official website of Arunachal PSC is www.appsc.gov.in .The entire Arunachal Pradesh recruitment 2016 advertisement and the website will enable the user to know about all job opportunities, how they can apply, one they need to apply, what is the syllabus or the application-fee, how can they submit the form, etc. One has to read the instructions carefully and then wishfully go for applying.
According to the annotation described by Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 they have a seat vacant in their committee and they are in hunt for hiring an aspiring contender who belongs to PWD category only. All selection process will be done, and after that one will be informed about their selection through Emails, SMS, Contact details which they have provided in their forms.
Arunachal PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which describes all about the vacancy which they have in their organization available, information about the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government Recruitment 2016 is given below,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Research Officer/Statistics Officer||1 seat (Only reserved for PWD with condition either one :one arm, partially deaf, partially blind)|
- Proper documents related to one’s belonging from a particular category must be presented with the application-form.
One can obtain the syllabus for the recruitment examination from the Commission’s Office , Itanagar.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 has assigned an annotation online which describes about the vacancy for the seat they have vacant, required qualification details are given below,
- Applicant must bear master’s degree in either Statistics OR Mathematics OR Economics OR Commerce.
- Final year students appearing for the above degrees can also apply.
- Candidates who would be announced liable to get selected will have to present above documents while the interview.
- All above degree must be from a recognized University.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which describes all related information about the post, below is the age criteria,
- Applicant applying must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age.
- Relaxation of age will be granted only by providence of proper documents as per the norms.
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government has assigned an annotation online which let one know what the details about the vacancy are. The selection process is by written examination and followed by interview.
- The written examination will be under the guidance of Arunachal public service commission, Itanagar.
- The examination will have 4 parts, 3 of them will be asked in the written examination.
- First three parts, will test one’s general English, General knowledge and an optional subject will be offered.
- The written examination will be of 300 marks and the interview will be of 40 marks. Total being 340 marks.
- The applicants who scored 33% in written examination with aggregate of 45% overall will be passed on to appear for interview.
- In interview, one will be given a venue and date to appear.
- One has to reach in time and have to bring in their original documents with their Valid ID.
- The applicant will be judged according to their answering skills and how much do they know about the committee.
- Lastly, a merit list will be prepared where all marks from written exam and interview will be totaled.
- The applicant who meets the maximum will be selected.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Government has assigned an annotation online , and accordingly they have stated that what pay will they offer the individuals who are selected, which is 9300INR- 34800 INR (plus grade pay of 4600 INR, monthly)
Application-Form Download and Application-Fee:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website which is www.appsc.gov.in. Then one must fill in details, attach documents and send it as a demand draft with 100 INR, with favour of,
Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh Public service Commission, Itanagar.
How to Apply:
According to the declaration made by Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 one can read the following details on how to apply,
- The very first step which one can do is to visit the official website which is www.appsc.gov.in
- One will be able to know about what is the format of application form.
- One must fill in the form properly and re-check before submission.
- Documents such as Matriculation of age must be attached.
- Applicant has to attach the degree copies of their qualifications bearing all their degree. The document must be from a recognized University.
- Passport sized photographs must be tucked in the envelope.
- Bonafide certificate and along with the self-attested copies of the original documents must be attached.
- All the documents mentioned must be mentioned in the enclosure.
- Person with disability documents must be attached.
- Copy which is self-attested of the tribe documents must be also added.
- Original copy of demand draft must be mentioned.
- All the forms and documents must be submitted before 20th August, 2016
- The above application form must be submitted superscribed with words like,
“Application for the post of District Statistics Officer/Research Officer”
According to the advertisement one must send in all forms before the given date,
|Last day to submit the forms||20th August, 2016|
- The official website can be logged in for any query www.appsc.gov.in
- APPSC Recruitment advertisement – Get Notification PDF
- The applicant must reach in time for the interview.
- Only through interviews one will be selected.
- Unsigned or incomplete forms won’t be accepted.