Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017:
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (PSC) has released an advertisement inviting applications for the Junior Secretariat Assistant/LDC posts. Interested candidates can apply at the earliest and get selected for these government jobs. Written exam and interview marks are used to appoint suitable candidates as per the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 notification. Those who are graduates in any stream with Math and Economics subjects are eligible to appear for the written examination. The job is suitable to all those aspirants who like challenging and motivating government work.
APPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Arunachal Pradesh PSC officials had released the notification for Junior Secretariat Assistant/LDC Posts . interested candidates can apply now.
Candidates who Passed Xll or Equivalent Courses or having basic knowledge of computer can apply.for more information visit the official notification.
Check here – State Wise PSC Recruitment
Junior Secretariat Assistant/LDC posts require candidates who are between 18 to 30 years in age.
Official Notification: Click Here
- Eligible candidates will have to attend for the written Exam.
- in General Knowledge,English,Typing Speed,Viva -Voce.
- selected candidates are called for the interview.
- slecting process will be done in 1:3 Ratio.
The selected candidates are paid with Rs 5200 – 20,200 /- as monthly Salary.
The Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the application fees as –
|General Candidates||Rs 160/-|
|APST Candidates||Rs 100/-|
How to Apply APPSC Recruitment:
- Eligible aspirants can submit applications using the registered/speed post services.
- The prescribed application format can be collected at office in person.
- The application pro forma is also available for download at the official website.
- Use the below provided links for official website and click ‘Advertisement’ link on the right side of the page.
- Read official instructions and guidelines thoroughly for detailed information.
- Click the ‘Application Form’ link on the left side of the page for pro forma.
- Download, print, and fill up the application form with all the necessary details.
- Affix photo, enclose all required self-attested certificates and the application form in an envelope.
- After filling the Application form Send it to the below Address.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Itanagar – 791111
As per the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 notification, it is mentioned that the application form should be send before the 09.08.2017.