ARCI Recruitment 2016 – Junior and Senior Research Fellowships for 1 to 3 years
The International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials, or ARCI for short, located in Hyderabad has recently published an advertisement “ARCI Recruitment 2016” informing eligible candidates of vacancy for Junior and Senior Research Fellowships. The Centre is hiring both Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Senior Research Fellows (SRF) for research work in Nanotechnology, Ceramics, Solar Energy, etc., The following advertisement provides all necessary information pertaining to the post including job particulars, requisite qualifications for the candidate, salaries and fellowship details, application procedure, important links to official websites and downloadable documents, etc., Eligible candidates looking forward to work as JRF and SRF, as advertised by ARCI Recruitment 2016, can peruse the following advertisement carefully for comprehensive details pertaining to the available vacancies.
ARCI Recruitment 2016 informs the interested candidates about vacancy for JRF and SRF posts. These positions are for research work in different areas like Carbon materials, Ceramic Processing, Nanomaterials, Engineered Coatings, Non-oxide ceramics, Laser Processing of Materials, Sol-Gel Coatings, Hydrogen and Fuel Cells, Automotive Energy Materials, and Solar Energy Materials. Engineering and Master degree holders with requisite technical skills can apply for these research positions. Talented candidates who get appointment will provide assistance in above mentioned areas of research. The research is specialized and deals with Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy, Polymers, Nanotechnology, and other allied processes. There is up to 30 JRF and SRF posts available as of now.
According to the ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the Director at ARCI has issued an advertisement recently with the Advt. No. ARCI/HRD/FELLOWSHIPS/1/2016, inviting applications for the Junior and Senior Research Fellow posts. An invitation has been extended to qualified candidates interested in research to apply by submitting their applications in fixed format only either by post or email. The last date for receiving the application is mentioned as 09/08/2016.
The official notification invites talented candidates with good academic track for performing innovative research. Selected candidates with Master’s degrees will be encouraged to register for PhD program based on performance. The PhD will be offered by Institutes or Universities of repute that are associated with the ARCI, and meritorious candidates will get further extension in research work. The Bachelor’s degree holders may not have the opportunity for PhD program.
The vacancy details for the Senior and Junior Project Fellowships, as per the information provided by the ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement are as follows:
- For the posts of Senior and Junior Project Fellowship there are total 30 seats available.
- For the posts of Senior and Junior Project Fellowship, the number of vacancies is only provisional and might vary depending on project requirements or available talent.
- For the posts of Senior and Junior Project Fellowship, the selected candidates may get posted at Chennai or Hyderabad Centres of ARCI depending on project requirements.
The total number of vacancies available are up to 30 Nos.
The Junior and Senior Research Fellow posts require the following essential qualifications as per the information provided by the ARCI Recruitment 2016 –
- Science or Engineering students who finished M.Tech. or M.E. or M.S. or B.Tech. or B.E. or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree in last three years but not before 2014 and with subsequent research experience from qualifying date in a continuous manner.
- Science or Engineering students who are expecting to finish degree studies by July 2016, and are currently in final year or semester.
- Candidates with NET or GATE qualification have an additional advantage.
The ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement does not explicitly mention any age requirement for the JRF and SRF positions, but candidates with essential qualifications and appreciable enthusiasm for research work are preferred.
As per the details provided by the ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the following steps are implemented for selecting suitable candidates for SRF and JRF posts:
- Verification of Application and Bio-data for correctness and eligibility. Candidates who applied by email have to produce all necessary hard copies at the interview time including qualifications, experience and caste testimonials.
- Candidates who applied properly will only be considered and shortlisted
- Subsequently, interview will be held in September or October of 2016.
- Candidates are encouraged to visit official website and check online resources for further updates regarding selection procedure.
The ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates seeking selection for SRF and JRF posts that a monthly stipend on a consolidated basis will be awarded to the recruits. The fellowship offered to the selected candidates will be commensurate with the positions of SRF and JRF and the details are as follow –
- Consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 36,700/ for Senior Research Fellows
- Consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 32,800/ for Junior Research Fellows who have GATE or NET qualification.
- Consolidated monthly pay of Rs. 30,000/ for Junior Research Fellows without GATE or NET qualification.
Application Fee :
The ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates applying for JRF and SRF posts that there is no application fee, and the preferred mode of application in fixed format is by email.
How to Apply:
As per the particulars provided by The ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the procedure for application to the posts of JRF and SRF are as follows:
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply.
- The applicant must submit a fixed format application that is available for download.
- Email submission with scanned copies and scanned signatures (on pages 1 and 4) is preferred and doc/pdf formats are only acceptable.
- Postal submissions should have all enclosed documents for proof, as applicable.
- Applications submitted using ordinary post require sealed cover that is super scribed “Application for the post of ______________” (name of the post applied for).
- The application has to be forwarded to the following address:
THE DIRECTOR ARCI,
Post Box No. 312, Hyderabad GPO,
- Email submission that is preferred should have word or pdf attachment/scans and sent to:
The ARCI Recruitment 2016 advertisement mentions the following last date for application submission –
|The Last Date For Application Receipt||9th August, 2016|
The link for ARCI website is at: http://www.arci.res.in/
The ARCI Recruitment Notification and application format – Download Notification
- The applications for the post must be submitted in a timely manner with complete details.
- Applications submitted after due date will be rejected summarily.
- Short listed interview candidates will be reimbursed to and fro travel charges by bus and train for shortest routes only.