About APSET Notification 2016:
The official portal of Andhra University Visakhapatnam has recently announced APSET Notification 2016. The Andhra University issued advertisement some days ago inviting applicants for the post of Lecturer at the Universities and Colleges under its affiliation in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test will be conducted by the University for the aspirants who submitted applications for the post of Lecturer for which the date of Examination is 11th September 2016. The Andhra Pradesh University has made the deadline for application form to be at 25th July 2016 after which no other applications will be accepted by the organization. Further, the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test or AP SET is the first step towards getting shortlisted for the position of Lecturer. The aspirants who gets shortlisted from the AP SET will be promoted to attend the second round as per the advertisement issued by the organization.
We have gathered all the important Information pertaining to the APSET Notification 2016 which are given below –
- The Name of the Organization is Andhra University at Visakhapatnam.
- The Date of AP SET Test is 11th September 2016.
- The final date for closure of applications is 25th July 2016.
List of Subjects at the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test ( AP SET ):
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science & Applications
- Physical Sciences
- Public Administration
- Environmental Science
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Mathematical Science
- Chemical Science
- Political Sciences
- Social Work
- Physical Education
- Library & Information Science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
Check here – Latest Teaching Jobs
As per the APSET Notification 2016, the candidates who have applied for the respective discipline for the post of Lecturer are required to have obtained at least 55% marks in their qualifying exams of Master’s or postgraduate or equivalent degree from recognized institutions or University which is recognized by the UGC. The minimum marks in the qualifying exams for the candidates belonging to SC or ST or OBC category is 50%.
The aspirants who have completed their Master’s final year and are waiting for their results are eligible to apply for the post mentioned above.
Application / Processing Fee:
- According to the advertisement broadcasted by the APSET Notification 2016, the application cum processing fee to be paid by the General Category is 1,000/-.
- The aspirants falling under the category of SC or ST or VH or PH are entitled to pay 500/- as application fee.
- The aspirants who belong to the B.C. Category are eligible to pay 800/- as application fee.
- The mode of Application fee payment is online through payment gateway using Debit card or Credit Card or by using net banking.
According to the APSET Notification 2016, the aspirants will be assessed based on their Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test or AP SET Scores according to which they will be promoted to the next round if any or they will be shortlisted for the respective discipline.
There are 6 APSET Test Center in the state of Andhra Pradesh which are given below:
How to Apply for the APSET 2016:
Below are the Instructions given in order to Apply for the APSET 2016 before the due date –
- The first step is to navigate to the official portal of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test which is available with the web address of www.apset.net.in.
- The applicants are required to click on the Registration button on the homepage where they can read all the instructions related to the application form.
- The third step is to click on the Apply Now button which will direct you to the Application Form which is required to be filled online.
- Then the applicants are required to fill the Online Application form with all the details as asked by the application form.
- The aspirants is suggested to verify all the details of the form before submitting it as incomplete forms are subjected to rejection.
- The candidates will have to attach scanned copies of their passport sized photo and signature and upload it on the application form and click on Submit button.
- The aspirants will be redirected towards the payment gateway where they are required to pay according to their categories for which the details are given above.
- Aspirants can save or take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Following are the important dates as mentioned in the APSET Notification 2016 –
The last date to Submit Application Form is 25th July 2016.
The Last date to Submission of Application with 1,000/- as Late fee + Registration Charges is 5th August 2016.
The Last date to Submission of Application with 1,000/- as Late fee + Registration Charges is 10th August 2016.
The Last date to Submission of Application with 1,000/- as Late fee + Registration Charges is 1st September 2016.
The Date of APSET Examination is 11th September 2016.
The Application form for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test ( APSET ) is
The Instructions below filling the application form is available at http://apset.net.in/index.aspx
The official portal for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test ( APSET ) is www.apset.net.in
The official APSET Notification 2016 is available at http://apset.net.in/notification.aspx