APSC Recruitment 2017:
Assam Public Service Commission has released APSC recruitment 2017 notification to fill up 40 Assistant Engineer job Posts according to the APSC Latest Notification. Candidates who are willing to apply for the APSC jobs can apply on or before July 1st 2017 according to the notification. Details about the Assam Public Service Commission vacancies can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus.in website too. Complete details such as age limit, educational qualification, salary structure, application, fee and how to apply can be known from the page below or by visiting the official notification to fill up for the APSC recruitment 2017.
Candidates who wish to be part of latest jobs in Assam Public Service Commission are suggested to apply for the 40 Asst. Engineer posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Asst. Engineer posts||40|
Aspirants who prefer to apply for the APSC vacancies should pass Master’s Degree with 55% marks as minimum eligibility to the above posts from any recognized University/Institute for Assam Public Service Commission jobs 2017.
The candidates who wish to apply for the APSC vacancies should have concentrated on the Age Limit too which is set by the officials of the APSC is 21 years to 43 years as maximum age limit according to the official notification.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs selected candidates will get impressive salary of about Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- on monthly basis according to the notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies released by the Assam Public Service Commission recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, and recent passport size photograph too so that they can apply for the APSC Jobs 2017.
- Visit the official website @ http://www.apsc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Direct Recruitment/Online Application System” tab which is available on the menu bar of the official website of APSC recruitment to fill the 35 Inspector & Asst. Engineer Jobs 2017.
- Press the relevant link of the “Direct Recruitment/Selection for Direct Recruitment” to apply for the latest Vacancies in APSC Jobs 2017.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply on the official website to complete the APSC recruitment filling procedure.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Aspirants willing to apply for the latest vacancies released by APSC vacancies 2017 important dates are mentioned below.
End Date: 01-06-2017
Application Forum: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here