APSC Recruitment 2017 :
Assam Public Service Commission has released APSC recruitment 2017 notification to fill up 161 Lecturer and Junior Administrative Assistant positions according to the APSC Latest Notification. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Assam PSC jobs can apply before the last date.Details about the Assam Public Service Commission vacancies can be grabbed from the official website or careersplus.in website too.Complete details such as age limit, educational qualification, salary structure, application, fee and how to apply can be known from the page below or by visiting the official notification to fill up for the APSC recruitment 2017.
APSC Vacancy Details:
Officials of APSC had released the notification for the 161 Lecturer and Junior Administrative Assistant positions interested candidates can apply for the posts.
|Post name||Number of Posts|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||12|
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts should have Master Degree / M.Ed. / M.A. / Degree / Diploma in concerned discipline from any recognized university or board.
Age Limit to Apply For Assam PSC Jobs:
|Lecturer||18 years to 43 years|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||21 years to 38 years|
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get a good salary salary details are menrioned below.
- Lecturer Posts – PB-4 Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- GP Rs. 5900/-
- Junior Administrative Assistant Posts – PB-2 Rs.14,000 – Rs.49, 000 p.m + Grade Pay Rs.8700 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules
Candidates who applied for the above posts should attend for the written exam candidates who get qualified in the written exam should attend for the interview.this will conducted by the officials of Assam PSC.
Candidates have to pay the Application fee according to their cast basis.candidates have to pay the fee in the form of challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC”
- For General Candidate – Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.150/-
How to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies released by the Assam Public Service Commission recruitment should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, and recent passport size photograph too so that they can apply for the APSC Jobs 2017.
- Visit the official website @ www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the “Notice” tab which is available on the menu bar of the official website of APSC recruitment then click “Recruitment Advertisements”option.
- Press the relevant link of the “Advertisement No. 13/2017: Lecturer in District Institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.T)” OR “Advertisement No. 12/2017: Junior Administrative Assistant
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Read all the set of instructions carefully and send the filled application form to below mentioned address before the last date.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Last Date to apply for the Lecturer posts is : 26/12/2017
Last Date to apply for the Junior Administrative Assistant posts is : 01/12/2017
- Official website @ www.apsc.nic.in/
- Official Notification Lecturer posts is – Click Here
- Official Notification Junior Administrative Assistant posts is – Click Here
Have a look on
|ASRLMS Recruitment 2017-18||Latest Job Notifications|
|Assam PSC Admit Card 2017||Railway Recruitment|