APPSC Recruitment 2016 – Technical Assistants, Assistant Engineers, Dental Assistant Surgeons, Welfare Officer Posts – 256 Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has notified for the above mentioned vacancy. Graduates, Dental Surgeons, Engineers, Ex-Servicemen, PGs, and 10+2 pass candidates are eligible. Interested candidates have to mandatorily register using the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR). The online application process has been scheduled between the following dates – 5th October to 2nd November of 2016. As per the APPSC Recruitment 2016 notification, Registered candidates have to submit the online applications only within the specified dates. Applications are verified for eligibility and selections are done on the basis of screening tests and interviews as per APPSC rules. The vacancy designations have been notified by the Secretary of APPSC on 30th September, 2016 under the following official notification numbers: 07 to 16/2016.
The following table mentions the vacancy information for all the 256 positions –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|1||Dental Assistant Surgeons||2||BDS; RMP||18 – 40 yrs|
|2||Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers||7||Captain rank and above with minimum prescribed education||18 – 52 yrs|
|3||Municipal AE – Civil||106||Civil Engg. Diploma/Degree Or
AMIE A and B
|18 – 40 yrs|
|4||AE – Civil||9||Civil Engg. Diploma||18 – 40 yrs|
|5||AE – Civil / Mechanical||34||BSc-Engg./Civil BE/AMIE -A,B/LCE/LME/LSE||18 – 40 yrs|
|6||AE – Environmental||50||BE/BTech/AMIE – Civil; BE/BTech – Environmental||21 – 40 yrs|
|7||Assistant Hydrogeologist||12||MSc, MSc-Tech, M Tech – Geology, Applied Geology, Hydrogeology OR Diploma in App. Geology||18 – 40 yrs|
|8||Assistant Hydrologist||9||Civil Engg. With Geology Or MSc Hydrology 2 yrs Or AMIE Sec. A,B||18 – 40 yrs|
|9||Technical Assistant – Hydrogeology||13||MSc, MSc-Tech, M Tech – Geology, Applied Geology, Hydrogeology||18 – 40 yrs|
|10||Technical Assistant -Hydrology||5||BE Civil with Geology Or MSc Hydrology 2 yrs||18 – 40 yrs|
|11||Lab Assistant||3||Science Degree with Chemistry||18 – 40 yrs|
|12||Welfare Organizer||6||Inter or Equivalent; Telugu skills;||18 – 45 yrs|
The above qualifications are minimum and essential for eligibility. Following information can be studied for further details –
- For Welfare Organizer vacancy, Candidates have to be Ex-Servicemen or their widows or dependents from the corresponding district.
- Equivalent qualifications are also acceptable under the officially specified guidelines.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates have to be issued by Universities and Institutes with recognition from State or Central Government/AICTE/UGC/SBTE.
The age limits and relaxation guidelines are specified below in accordance with the APPSC Recruitment 2016 notification –
- Minimum age limit for Assistant Engineers (Environment ) is fixed at 21 years.
- Other vacancies require candidates who are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Maximum age limits for Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer and Welfare Organizer positions are 52 yrs. and 45 yrs. respectively.
- For all the other vacancy, Maximum age limit has been specified as 40 years.
- Age limits are reckoned on the following date – 1st July, 2016.
Selection for the above mentioned positions includes the following sequence of steps –
- Eligible candidates who apply before due date are only considered for selection.
- Selection Committee of APPSC guides the entire selection process as per rules.
- Applications are verified to ensure specific eligibility criteria.
- Short listed candidates have to appear for a written examination.
- Dates and venues for exam are updated and intimated using online facilities.
- Personal Interviews are also conducted to assess the skills and capabilities of the applicants.
- Candidates have to submit or display all the original testimonials as and when demanded.
- Selection of suitable candidates is done at the discretion of authorities as per APPSC rules and guidelines.
Candidates who are selected and appointed will be paid attractive monthly salaries in the commensurate pay scale as per the APPSC Recruitment 2016 notification.
The application processing and examination fee details are updated by APPSC authorities. Candidates are instructed to access further information as and when the application links are activated on the specified dates.
How to Apply:
The stepwise procedure for online submission of applications is listed below –
- Eligible candidates have to submit only online applications within the specified dates.
- All the candidates have to initially register using the OTPR process.
- Open the browser and access the official website using this link- https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/Default.aspx
- Scroll down and click the ‘One Time Profile Registration’ link in the right pane.
- The OTPR manual can be read by interested applicants.
- Choose either Direct Recruitment or Departmental Test option and proceed by clicking the Continue button.
- On clicking the New Registration link, The applicant can start registering on the newly opened page.
- The details have to be input and scans of photo and signature have to be uploaded.
- Successful registration is ensured after candidate receives unique system generated Registration Id to his or her mobile phone.
- The Registration Id is required to login later for modification and confirmation of registration process.
- Candidates have to download and print the filled in registration form for future reference.
- APPSC updates and activates the links regularly and candidates can access the website to complete the application process or access newly notified information starting from 5th of October.
- Candidates have to ensure that they complete the application process before the last date.
According to the APPSC Recruitment 2016 notification, the following dates are tabulated –
|Issue Date Of Official Note||October, 2016|
|Opening Date Of Online Applications For Serial Numbers 1 to 7||5th October, 2016|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications For Serial Numbers 1 to 7||31st October, 2016|
|Opening Date Of Online Applications For Serial Numbers 8 to 12||7th October, 2016|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications For Serial Numbers 8 to 12||2nd November, 2016|
The link to the official website of APPSC is at : https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/