APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2018
In order to get qualified in the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Examination it is imperative for the candidates to make their preparation according to the Group 3 Syllabus. The APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group 3 Syllabus conduct all the important information related to the contents of the examination. The Group III exam have two phases, the first will be the screening test and the second is the Mains Examination. The authorities of APPSC provides convenience to the candidates to complete the examination either in English Language or Telugu Language. Candidates can also download the Group 3 Syllabus in any of the medium. Go through this article and learn more about details about syllabus for group 3, APPSC Group 3 Syllabus for Screening Test, Group 3 Mains Syllabus, Group 3 Syllabus Pattern and other details.
When it comes to appearing for the examination it is important for candidates to have proper knowledge regarding about the syllabus. Candidates can learn about the APPSC Group 3 examination syllabus, exam pattern along with the Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Syllabus from this website. Go through all the points mentioned carefully in order to avoid issues later.
AP Group 3 English Syllabus :
Beginning with the APPSC Group 3 screening test Syllabus because it is the first step of selection towards the APPSC Panchayat Secretary position. Make sure you read each and every point carefully.
- Fundamentals of General Science and their significance in the day to day life. Current improvements in technology, science and information technology
- National, International and regional – Current Affairs.
- History of Modern India with prominence upon Indian national movement.
- Analytical ability, Logical reasoning and data interpretation.
- Economic development in our country since independence.
- Indian Constitution – Overview.
- Panchayat Raj system evolution in India including reports of Various Committees and Constitutional amendments.
- Split of Andhra Pradesh and its Economic, Administrative, Social, Political, Cultural and legal problems/implications.
- Economic development and Women Empowerment through Self Help Groups.
- Development of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Small scale Industries Rural artisans, Agriculture.
- Talk about the main schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: role of co-operatives, banks and Microfinance.
APPSC Group 3 Mains Syllabus:
APPSC Group 3 Exam Syllabus for Mains for the position of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) In Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
Group 3 exam Syllabus in AP – General Studies and Mental Ability (Paper -I)
- Regional, International and National – Current Affairs.
- Events of international and national importance.
- Fundamentals of General Science and their importance to the daily life.
- History of Modern India with stressing on Indian national movement.
- Current progress in technology, science and information technology
- Economic improvisation in India since independence.
- Basic aspects of Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Data Interpretation, analytical ability and logical reasoning.
- Geography of India with stressing on Andhra Pradesh
- Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development.
- Concept of Indian Constitution.
- Division of Andhra Pradesh and its Social, Economic, Administrative, Political, Cultural and legal problems, including:
- Rebuilding and division of common Institutions.
- Challenges in building new capital, loss of capital city and its financial implications.
- Segregation of employees, their nativity and relocation issues.
- Implications to financial resources of state government.
- Effect of bifurcation on entrepreneurs and commerce.
- AP REORGANISATION
- Assignment of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities of investments.
- Impact of bifurcation on consequential issues and river water sharing.
- Cultural, Socioeconomic and demographic impact of bifurcation.
Group 3 exam Syllabus –Problems in Rural Areas and Rural Development with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (PAPER – II):
- Growth of Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh
- Development of Panchayat Raj system in India including reports of Various Committees and Constitutional amendments.
- Responsibilities and roles of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: Evolution and History of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
- Administering and accounting funds received under various schemes.
- Essential Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of Andhra pradesh
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of cooperatives, banks and Microfinance
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Small scale Industries, Agriculture, Rural artisans
- Convergence of Welfare Schemes and Community Based Organizations
- Expenditure and Revenue Management of Local Bodies
- Economic development and Women Empowerment through Self Help Groups
APPSC Group 3 Exam syllabus – Download Here
APPSC Group 3 Syllabus in Telugu:
APPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern:
Read the table given below and understand about APPSC Group 3 Exam pattern.
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type) Degree Standard||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1 : Mental Ability and general Studies||150||150||150|
|Paper-2 Issues in Rural Areas and Rural Development with special emphasis on Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150|
All the Best!!
Official Website of APPSC – https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/
You May Check Some More Links
|APPSC Group 2 Syllabus||APPSC ASO Syllabus|
|APPSC Group 4 Syllabus||APPSC AE Syllabus|