APPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 – Executive & Non-Executive Posts – Graduates Apply Online – 982 Posts – 10th December, 2017 – Last Date
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released an official notification for general recruitment in Group 2 services. Executive and non-executive posts are being filled up for various state departments by the commission. Eligible candidates with desire are invited to apply by completing all the required online formalities as per official specifications. According to the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2017, The selection procedure of APPSC will comprise of screening test for short listing applicants followed by the computer based main examination. The screening test is dependent on the number of applicants with 1 out of every 50 applicants getting selected for the main exam. The comprehensive notification with instructions to candidates and syllabus for written exam was issued by the Secretary on 8th November under the following notification number –
APPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the above mentioned APPSC Group 2 positions are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Educational Qualifications (18 – 42 yrs. in Age)||Salary|
|EXECUTIVE POSITIONS – 442|
|1||Municipal Commissioner||12||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs 29760 – Rs 80930|
|2||Asst. Commercial Tax Officer||96||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs 28940 – Rs 78910|
|3||Sub-Registrar||27||Law Degree Preferred||Rs 28940 – Rs 78910|
|4||Deputy Tahsildar||253||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs 28940 – Rs 78910|
|5||Prohibition & Excise Sub -Inspector||15||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs 26600 – Rs 77030|
|NON-EXECUTIVE POSITIONS – 540|
|6||Asst. Section Officer||67||Law, Economics, Math, Commerce etc. Bachelors||Rs 26600 – Rs 77030|
|7||Senior Auditor||45||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs 22460 – Rs 66330|
|8||Senior Accountant||240||B Com, BA Econ, Computer Proficiency||Rs 22460 – Rs 66330|
|9||Junior Assistants||81||Bachelor’s Degree Holders||Rs 16400 – Rs 49870|
|10||Junior Accountant||39||BCA, BSc, BCom, BE, BTech||Rs 16400 – Rs 49870|
The minimum qualifications mentioned in the above table are essential. Additional information is provided below –
- Degrees from established universities and/or UGC recognition are welcome.
- Equivalent qualifications are also acceptable to APPSC.
The age limits and relaxation rules are mentioned below as per the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 –
- The minimum age of all candidates has to be 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 42 years as of 1st July, 2016.
- Aspirants from SC,ST,BC categories receive 5 years with PH persons getting 10 years in relaxation of upper age limit.
- Ex-Servicemen, retrenched and state government employees also receive relaxation as per rules of rendered service.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is listed as follows –
- Screening test is conducted in case of large number of applications.
- The ratio of 1: 50 is applied i.e. 1 candidate from every 50 aspirants is selected based on the merit in screening test.
- The mandatory online Main exam is held directly in case of fewer applicants.
- The main exam is computer based and merit order of ranking is the basis for selection.
- The cut off percentages for OC, BC, and other reserved categories is 40%, 35% and 30% respectively.
- Preference of zone and ranking order of merit will be considered for final appointments.
The scale of pay for the executive and non-executive posts is mentioned in the above table as per the general recruitment notification.
As per the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2017, The application processing fee details are tabulated below:
|Category||Application Processing Fee||Examination Fee|
|General Candidates||Rs 250/-||Rs 80/-|
|SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-Servicemen||Rs 250/-||Nil|
|White Card Holders, Unemployed Youth from AP||Rs 250/-||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Online Using Payment Gateway – Debit/Credit Card, Net banking|
How to Apply APPSC Group 2 Recruitment:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- The applicants are advised to check for eligibility before starting online application process.
- The important links provided below can be used for accessing the official website.
- First, The one-time profile registration has to be finished and the ID number can be received in email or mobile phone.
- Registered candidates can login with their ID and submit the application form with correct and complete details.
- The Application Fee ID is generated which has to be used for fee payment
- On successful fee payment, The application form in PDF format can be downloaded and printed for future reference.
- The application fee ID in the print out can be used for subsequent communication and identification.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the APPSC Group 2 Notification 2017 –
|Official Notification Date||8th November, 2016|
|Starting Date For Online Application||11th November, 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Application||10th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||10th December, 2016 By Midnight|
|Date Of Screening Test||26th February, 2017|
|Dates Of Online Main Exam||20th and 21st May, 2017|
The link to official website of APPSC is at: https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/
The links to the official notification and online application process are at: