APGCL Recruitment 2017-2018 Assam 274 Manager (Gr-A/B) Openings
Jobseekers can now get an opportunity to work with APGCL. Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited has released a career advertisement named as APGCL Recruitment. This renowned organization is looking at hiring skilled and eligible candidates for the Assistant Manager and Junior Manager in Group A/ B vacancies available with their organization. Candidates who are looking forward at getting associated with APGCL can now fill an application form online. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for APGCL Assam Jobs can avail these positions easily. Visit their official website and apply now without wasting much time. You can also go through this article and find all the relevant details about the job opening at one place about APGCL Assam Recruitment 2017.
Make sure that before applying for the post, candidates go through the entire procedure carefully before filling the APGCL application form. You can also check the step by step procedure mentioned below. Candidates must also submit the self-attested copies in support of educational qualifications, age, residence, caste, work experience (If any) and physical disability, etc. at the time of Document Verification (if asked for). Applicants applying for the APGCL Recruitment 2018, can follow the instructions mentioned below on this page. Make sure you do not commit a single mistake and lose this opportunity. Read each and every point, understand clearly and then proceed for filling application form.
As per the APGCL recruitment notification below mentioned are the vacanices:
|Group – A Category|
|Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Mechanical)|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)|
|Assistant Manager (Instrumentation)|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)|
|Group – B Category|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical|
|Junior Manager (Electrical)|
|Junior Manager (Civil)|
|Junior Manager (Instrumentation)|
|Group – A Category|
|Post Name||Qualification Needed for APGCL Manager Recruitment 2017|
|Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource||Full Time MBA or Equivalent in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (Instrumentation)||Degree in Instrumentation Engineering|
|Group – B Category|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Instrumentation)||Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering|
For APGCL Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for the APGCL Assistant Manager Recruitment must age between 21 years to 38 years in age as on 01-09-2017.
- In other cases, candidates with the upper age limit will get of 5 years relaxation which means up to 43 years.
- Aspirants for departmental can be up to 45 years.
For APGCL Junior Manager Recruitment:
- Applicants looking forward at applying for APGCL Junior Manager Recruitment, should age between 18 years to 38 years as on 01-09-2017.
- Departmental Candidates that is AEGCL/ APGCL/APGCL can apply up to 45 years and ST/SC/PWD category applicants will get 5 years of relaxation.
|1st Year||A||Assistant Manager||22,552.00|
|2nd Year||A||Assistant Manager||23,213.00|
- OBC/ General/MOBC category aspirants: Rs.500/-
- ST/ SC category candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates can pay the fees using online mode via Credit Card/Net Banking/Debit Card
- The eligible Indian candidates who have filled the form will have to give a written test and interview conducted by the Management authority of Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited.
- After clearing the written test, the qualifying candidates will have to appear for an interview in which they are need to produce all the relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure.
- Question Pattern: Objective type Multiple Choice
- Time Of Exam: 2 hours
- Syllabus: Published in the website of APDCL
|Assistant Manager||Paper – I||General English & General Aptitude||
|Paper – II||Core Subjects||100|
Paper – I
|General English, General Aptitude & General Knowledge||
|Paper – II||Core Subjects|
How to Apply APGCL Assam Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates should log on to the official website of Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment mentioned below in this article.
- After reaching the Homepage, click on “Download Advertisement” link.
- You will find that an employment notification window will be displayed and you need to read complete details given in APGCL Recruitment Notification.
Documents for Viva voice (if called for):
- Date of Birth Proof (HSLC/ Birth Certificate or Equivalent Admit Card).
- HSLC or Equivalent Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet. [For Junior Manager]
- HSSLC or Equivalent Certificate & Mark sheet. [For Assistant Manager]
- Caste Certificate. [For OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H)]
- Degree Certificate & Mark sheet. [For Assistant Manager]
- Any Other Qualification Certificate & Mark sheet. [If any]
- NOC from Govt./Semi-Govt./Public undertakings. [If Applicable]
- Certificate of Proof for Domicile of Assam.
- Certificate of Person with Disability. [If Applicable]
Important links –
Official Website – https://apdcl.net.in/
|Jobs in Assam||Latest Job notifications|
|Private Jobs||State Govt Jobs|