AP Productivity Council Recruitment 2016: Executive Director Posts
AP Productivity Council Recruitment 2016: Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council, Hyderabad has released the recruitment notification for the posts of the Executive Director vacancies on contract basis for the period of 2 years. The interested aspirants are requested to apply through the prescribed format for these posts on before 15-09-2016. So all the interested candidates can apply offline before the last date.
The vision of AP Productivity Council is Quality of work life towards improving Resource utilization, Promotion of Productivity Awareness and increase standard of living for National Growth. AP Productivity Council is inviting applications from all the talented and eligible persons. It is good news for all those who are waiting for the above posts. The persons can apply for this post before the last date after clearly going through the notification given. The candidates can get application forms from the official website. The interested and eligible persons may refer the notification and can apply for these posts on or before the ending date.
Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council Vacancy:
|AP Productivity Council Recruitment 2016
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council, Hyderabad|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Name of the Post/ Post Name||Executive Director|
|Age Limit||45 to 56 years|
|Closing date to apply||15/09/16|
|Mode of apply||Off Line|
|Selection process||Interview / Test|
In this article we cover all the points of the notification like qualification, application fee, age limit, and the steps to apply. Have a look on it then download the application format to apply for the posts.
The aspirant has to complete Engg with 1st class, B.Tech (Mech)/ Electrical Engg./ Production Engg/Industrial M.Tech (IE) and MBA
Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in the related field out of which a minimum 5 years in a senior managerial position.
How to Apply AP Productivity Council Recruitment 2016:
- The eligible candidates has to download the application format and then send that application form through post to the address given below after filling up.
- Fill up the application form carefully as any type of changes will not be entertained after the submission of the form
- Candidates have to attach all attested copies of the required documents like age, caste, qualification and experience with the application form and a recent passport size photograph
- The aspirants has to mention the details of two references
- Applicants must write the name of the post for which the aspirant is applying on the envelope properly and then send to the address given below
Andhra Pradesh Productivity Council
Road No.2, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 033
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply – 15th Sept, 2016
For more details like Notification & other information click on the link given below….
|Official Notification||Official Website: www.appc.in|