AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 Notification For U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed. Courses:
The AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification hereby informs all the qualified candidates interested in pursuing U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the 2017-18 academic year that the web counselling process has commenced. Eligible candidates with Rank Cards and Hall Tickets can chose web option from home, internet facility, or Help Line Centre between 8th to 30th March Candidates have to arrive or get online on time and submit all originals and photocopies that are requested. The counselling starts at 9 AM on respective dates and will be held in the ranking order. Allotment of seats is done after certificate verification and classes will commence for both courses on 4th August of 2017.
Acharya Nagarjuna University conducts the Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET-2017). This is for eligible candidates seeking admission into B.P.Ed and U.G.D.P.Ed Courses. Both the courses are for a 2 yr. period and the test for academic year 2017-18 was conducted starting from 09th May of 2017.
The AP PECET has released a fresh notification inviting eligible candidates who appeared for the test for Physical Education courses. The candidates can appear for web counselling and seek admissions. All the necessary information for participating in this process including list of events, processing fee, important dates, documents for submission, and other general instructions are detailed below as per the AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification.
Help Line Centres:
As per the AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification, The counselling process will include verification of certificate and the following help line centres are open to assist the students:
- Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University,
- Tirupathi: Sri Venkateswara University and
- Visakhapatnam: Andhra University.
All eligible candidates appearing for web counselling are requested to pay Rs. 1000/- as processing fee. Candidates from SC and ST category have to pay only Rs. 500/-. This is mandatory as per the AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification.
Seat Allocation Procedure:
The AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification informs the eligible candidates, that the following procedure has to be adopted for the web counselling and application process:
- Only eligible candidates have to exercise the option and chose either home, internet facility or one of the Help Line Centres mentioned above.
- Candidates from CAP & NCC category have to appear at the Guntur Helpline Center, of Acharya Nagarjuna University only.
- All candidates must submit original and photocopies of necessary documents including:
- Rank card and Hall Ticket of APPECET – 2017.
- Academic certificates and Marks Memos starting with SSC.
- Intermediate and higher education proof with transfer and residence certificates.
- Study certificate proving last 7 yrs. of study
- Caste certificates for SC/ST/BC categories
- Residential proof of parents for 10 yrs for non-local candidates issued by MRO.
- Income certificate as per Government Orders.
- NCC and CAP category students have to submit necessary proof issued by competent authorities only.
- Certificates are verified, students are counselled, and seat allotment will follow.
All eligible candidates will be called for web counselling and certificate verification as per the AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification. The candidates who have Rank Card and Hall Tickets can arrive for counselling with all necessary documents mentioned above. The verification of certificates is done based on the ranking order and admissions are given. The short list of selected candidates who are given admission is prepared, and the letters of allotment are made public on the official website. Candidates can download the allotment order, and get admitted into the allotted college after paying the necessary fees. The candidates given admission have to pay both tuition and special fees at respective colleges.
The AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification has issued the following list of events and dates:
|Sl. No.||Event||Course||Date and Time|
|1||Admission Notification||Both||20 July, 2017|
|2||Certificate Verification, Submission of Photocopies||B.P.Ed.||28/07/2017 9 AM|
|U.G.D. P.Ed.||29/07/2017 9 AM|
|3||Choosing Web option – home, internet facility, Help Centre||B.P.Ed.||28-29, July 2017|
|U.G.D. P.Ed.||29-30 July 2017|
|4||Letter Allotment||Both||1 August, 2017|
|5||Last date for Admission and Fee payment||Both||4 August, 2017|
|6||Starting date for Classes||Both||4 August, 2017.|
|7||Date of vacancies after first phase (submitted by colleges)||Both||10 August, 2017.|
Counselling Rounds and Fee Reimbursement Specifications:
All eligible candidates are informed that the first phase of web counselling and allotment of seats at colleges will start on 28th August and terminate on 1st of August, 2017. The first phase for both the B.P.Ed. and U.G.D. P.Ed. candidates will include certificate verification and photocopy submission. Candidates will also be asked to submit NCC, CAP, and reservation category certifications where applicable. The counselling timings are as follows:
Click Here – AP PECET First Phase Seat Allotment results
For B.P.Ed candidates on 28th July, 2017
- 9:00 AM for Rank Cards 1 to 400
- 11:30AM for Rank Cards 401 to 900
- 2:00PM for Rank Cards 901 to Last
For U.G.D. P.Ed candidates on 29th July, 2017
- 9:00 AM for Rank Cards 1 to 600
- 11:30AM for Rank Cards 601 to 1200
- 2:00PM for Rank Cards 1201 to Last
The colleges will submit the availability of vacancy after first phase to the Convener on or before 10th of August. Candidates who failed to secure the admission in first round can await further notice or check online resources on a regular basis. As per the AP PECET Web Counselling 2017 notification fee reimbursement details are not provided. Candidates can confirm further details pertaining to counselling rounds and fee reimbursement from the competent authorities at the Help Centres.
Advertisement and Press Release Link Details:
The link for website of AP PECET is at: http://www.appecet.org.in/
The link for downloading the detailed notification is at:
- Candidates will not be paid TA or DA for web counselling.
- Candidates who fail to appear for counselling will receive no further notification.