AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of Horticulture Officer
The Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department has announced vacancies for the posts of Horticulture Officers in Andhra Pradesh under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016. The official advertisement for the posts under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 has been declared on the website of the Horticulture department of Andhra Pradesh under the Notification No. Estt.I(1)AP/20/2016 on 1st September, 2016. Talented eligible candidates are required to recruit for the post. Deserving candidates interested in this post, can apply for the post. Candidates willing to work hard & produce best results are especially welcomed to apply. Candidates willing to start career in government sector can use this opportunity as a golden chance to fulfil their dreams. Application details, selection process, salary structure & other details regarding the jobs under AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 have been mentioned in this article under various heads & have also been declared on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department.
There are in all 25 vacancies for the post of Horticulture Officer under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016. These vacancies are divided according to the zones of the state & the categories of the students as given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the category||Zone-wise distribution of vacancies||Total|
The no. of vacancies & their distribution mentioned is provisional and might be subject to change according to the department norms.
Following mentioned qualifications are mandatorily required to be possessed by the applicants to apply for the job of Horticulture Officer under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016. Applications of the applicants not possessing these qualifications will be readily rejected. Applicants must have all the mentioned degrees & diplomas from any recognized University or Institute in India recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- BSc. In Horticulture OR MSc. in Agriculture with specialization in Horticulture.
- Candidates having BSc. In Horticulture will be primarily preferred.
- Candidates qualifying from universities not recognized by ICAR will be rejected.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the jobs under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 is up to 40 years.
- The age of the applicants will be considered as on 1st July, 2016.
- Any relaxation in the upper age limit for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD or any other reserved category will be according to the norms & rules of the Andhra Pradesh Horticulture department.
Unlike most of the recruitments, the applicants will be selected for the post of Horticulture Officer under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 will be selected on merit basis which will be decided according to the educational qualifications, past work experiences & academic results. Further details regarding the selection process of the candidates for the jobs under AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 is available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Horticulture department.
Detailed information regarding the pay scale, allowances, increments & other details regarding the salary structure for the post of Horticulture Officer under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 at the Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department is available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department.
The applicants won’t have to pay any application or processing fee to apply for the post of Horticulture Officer under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 at the Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department.
How to Apply:
To apply for the posts under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016, the applicants must follow the given steps sequentially.
- The applicants must first visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department.
- Finding the official advertisement under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016, the applicants must download the pdf file containing application form for the respective post.
- The applicants must read all the instructions carefully & fill the application form properly & completely.
- The applicants must take a print out of the application form & attach photograph & sign the form. Also, the applicants must attach the attested copies of below mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Birth Certificate
- Degree certificates
- Study certificates from 4th Std to 10th Std in case of regular study
- Local Candidates certificate in case of private study
- Caste certificate (for reserved caste categories)
- Experience certificate
- Proof of PH certificate (only where needed)
- Proof of Ex-Servicemen(only where needed)
- The application form along with the attested copies of the certificates mentioned above should be sent to the below given postal address in an envelope super scribed ‘Application for the post of Horticulture Officer’.
- Postal Address:
O/o Commissioner of Horticulture,
Old Market Yard,
Near Rythu Bazaar,
Pincode- 522 007
|1||Date of the announcement of the official advertisement||1st September, 2016|
|2||Last date for the receipt of application||10th October, 2016 before 5 PM|
The official website to apply for the post of Horticulture Officer under the AP Horticulture Recruitment 2016 is as mentioned below. – http://horticulture.ap.nic.in