AP EdCET Counselling 2017
Now, Individuals can take part in their AP EdCET Counselling Online. For the Counselling, seat-allotments will be carried on in two phases, namely, Phase-1 and Phase-2. Based upon the performance pulled over by the individual in the Counselling, they shall be allotted seats in B.Ed. Regular Course in any university which is either Government-based, Aided or Private. You can easily go through all the steps and procedures of the Counselling from this page. Verification is Mandatory as per the rules suggested by the department conducting the counseling. You have to know the entire process so that no troubles are encountered in future while undergoing the AP Counselling. To apply properly for the Counselling, you must know all the aspects posed by them properly.
AP EdCET Counselling Fee Details:
Here is the information about the fee the Individual is required to pay for the AP Counselling as per the category,
- For the Candidates from OC & BC, 1000 INR is the fee.
- For Candidates from SC, ST, 500 INR is the fee being charged.
- This fee shall not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Incomplete fee or late receipt of fee shall not be entertained and the admission of the individual will be cancelled.
Qualifying Marks for AP EdCET:
To qualify for AP EdCET and its Counselling, the Individual is required to secure the given amount of marks as per their category,
- For General Category candidates, 25% of marks are required to qualify. But, those who have scored above 25% will also be considered as eligible for the Counselling.
- For Candidates from SC, ST, no qualifying marks limit has been set so far.
AP EdCET Counselling Procedure:
- All the candidates who want to participate in the Counselling, should visit the official web-portal of Education Common Entrance Test through – http://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET/Edcet/EDCET_HomePage.aspx
- From here, you will have to search for the application form, with the help of whom you will be allotted a seat for AP EdCET session.
- From the Homepage you can obtain the link re-directing you towards the AP EdCET Form.
- Spend some time and complete the form with all the mandatory details the AP Form is inquiring you for.
- Minimum of 10 to 12 colleges have to select into the forms for higher chances of selection.
- After all the choices have been made, it’s important to lock those choices.
- You will be able to Edit or change your choices later on, but, only until the deadline.
- SMS/Email address entered by the Individual will receive the Results for the Counselling.
- Results will be based upon the number of seats available at that time, Number of applicants, and also based upon what Rank the individual is able to secure.
- Individuals then, have to report to the Allotted Center with the Counselling fee and the Allotment letter for Verification and Confirmation.
- After the fee-payment, the individual shall be presented with a Fee-Receipt which they have to save.
AP EdCET Counselling Schedule:
|The date of Counselling will be announced in||
Month of June 2017
Check some Important Links:
|Career in Airforce||Career in Indian Navy||Insurance Advisor|
|Personality Development Tips And Guidelines||How To Become A Banker||Career In Indian Railway|