AP ECET Notification 2017
Candidates who prefer to get admission for higher studies should visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh to get details about AP ECET Notification. It is expanded as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test which is conducted on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education by Anantapur Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The test motto is to list best students for B. E/B. Tech and B. Pharmacy second year regular courses via the entrance test. Complete details about AP ECET Age Limit, Application Form, Exam Fee, Eligibility, Important Dates, Admit Cards and Results can be driven from the official page or Careersplus site as well. We wish all the candidates all the best that are appearing for the AP ECET Examination 2017 – 2018.
Enthusiasts can apply online to the AP ECET Notification on or before 23.03.2017 as the officials declared it as closing date for applying to the Entrance test. The scheduled date of AP ECET for Engineering candidates is on 03.05.2017. For more updates about the Entrance test candidates are requested to have a look on the page below.
AP ECET Details:
|Name of Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Courses Name||B.TECH./B.PHARM Courses|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||23/3/2017|
|Entrance Exam Date||3/5/2017|
To get admission for the AP ECET Examination the cadets should satisfy the below given criteria in Nationality and Educational Qualifications.
Candidates who prefer to appear for the AP ECET test should be Indian Citizen.
He/She should be local/Non/Local in status but should belong to Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates, who are appearing for the admission to B. Tech/B.E. /B. Pharmacy courses, should have completed their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology from any of the recognized University by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
- One should have completed B. Sc Degree with Mathematics as major subject from any of the recognized Universities in the state.
- Candidates who prefer to apply for the diploma course should complete practical training before getting admission to B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy.
- Candidates should get 45% minimum marks in Diploma in / Pharmacy/Engineering and Technology/ B.Sc Degree as general candidates. Its 40% for the reserved candidates, according to the Government Norms which includes Physically Handicapped candidates in the list.
According to the AP ECET Notification the Selection Process for the AP ECET is listed for the candidates ease in the below page.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the entrance test and marks obtained.
- The Admission of the students depends on the Recognition / Affiliation and the colleges given in the counseling time by the statutory bodies.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories can get selected by the Rule of reservation.
- It is to be mentioned that the B. SC Degree holders who get qualified for the AP ECET will be taken into considered for admission after the selection of Diploma holders of all branches.
- During the admission one should keep in mind that the local candidates admission will be 85% of seats and only 15% of non local candidates shall filled according to the act amended in 1974 by the AP Educational Institution.
- Vijayawada (all branches of Engineering, B.Sc. (Mathematics) and Pharmacy)
- Tirupati and Visakhapatnam (Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE, Chemical Engineering and B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Guntur and Vizianagaram (Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE and B.Sc. (Mathematics).
Candidates applying for the AP ECET should pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee at AP Online Centers in and around Andhra Pradesh. They can also pay through Credit/Debit/Net Banking.
Candidates who are unable to submit the AP ECET application fee before closing date can submit the application with penalty of late fee. The late fee details are listed below for the candidates easy understanding.
- Till 30-03.2017: Rs. 500/-
- Till 06.04.2017: Rs. 1000/-
- Till 13.04.2017: Rs. 5000/-
AP ECET Admit Card:
The Admit Card for the AP ECET examination will be available online from 20-04-2017. Hence aspirants are requested to visit official webpage frequently. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Anantapur will reparse then on the online portal.
Online Filling Process of AP ECET Application:
Enthusiasts who have selected to fill the AP ECET Application has to follow the below mentioned steps in this page.
- Aspirants who prefer to apply for the AP ECET test are advised to visit APSCHE website at www.sche.ap.gov.in as the application form should be filled in online mode for the AP ECET test.
- Students must register to complete the submission of AP ECET Notification 2017 hence they are requested to fill all the necessary details without any typo mistakes.
- Soon after registration process enter valid details in the marked fields.
- Recent photograph with signature attested should be uploaded to the web portal of APSCHE.
- Payment for the AP ECET application shall be done via Internet Banking/Debit or Credit Card or through AP Online centers.
- Soon after the payment the application procedure will be completed.
- Students who are done with their Intermediate or Diploma courses should upload their certificate of course completion offered by the Institutions.
Events and Important Dates:
|Date and Time of Examination||03-05-2017 (Wednesday) from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|Date of Notification||18/2/2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||24/2/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application without late fee||23/3/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.500||30/3/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.1000||6/4/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of Rs.5000||13/4/2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||20-04-2017 onwards|
Stay tuned at http://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx or http://sche.ap.gov.in/ECET/ECET/ECET_HomePage.aspx for more updates.