AP EAMCET 2017 – BE, B Tech, MBBS, UG Agriculture Courses Admission Test – Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Admit Cards
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is conducted every year for admission to Bachelors courses. The candidates who apply online should have passed their 10 + 2 or 12th class to be considered eligible. Applicants can download the admit cards for the exam from the official website. AP EAMCET 2017 will have multiple choice questions and the answer keys are released prior to results declaration. Meritorious rankers have to attend counselling at the chosen centres only on the specified dates. Seat allotment is done by the authorities based on merit, candidate’s choice, availability, and reservation rules. Interested aspirants have to stay in touch using online resources for future updates and schedule modifications.
Check Here – Engineering Entrance Exams Calendar 2017
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Examination Details:
The details for the scheduled AP EAMCET 2017 examination are provided below for the benefit of the aspirants –
Examination Name: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
Examiner: JNTU, Kakinada.
Total Number Of Exam Centres : 22 regions across AP
Type Of Exam: State-Level Examination
Mode Of Examination: Written Test
Examination Authority: Andhra Pradesh State Council For Higher Education (APSCHE)
The following academic institutions rely on the AP EAMCET 2017 merit list for admitting eligible candidates into various Under- Graduate courses –
|Sl.No.||Name Of Institution||Location|
|1||JNTU College of Engineering||Kakinada, Anantapur, Hyderabad, etc.,|
|3||AU College of Engineering||Visakhapatnam|
|4||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering||Tirupati|
|5||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences||Warangal|
|6||Vasavi College of Engineering||Hyderabad|
|7||University College Of Technology||Hyderabad|
|8||Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering||Guntur|
|9||JNTUH College of Engineering||AP|
|10||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad|
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for AP EAMCET 2017, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to make sure they fulfill all the criteria. Only the candidates all the criteria set by the concerned authority will be eligible for the examination. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET 2017 in the table given below.
|Age||Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2017|
|Nationality||Candidates should be Indian or Persons of Indian origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card holders.|
|Nativity||Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana|
AP EAMCET Examination Scheme:
The examination pattern, syllabus, and evaluation scheme adopted for AP EAMCET 2017 is listed below –
- Multiple choice questions are asked in the examination.
- The syllabus includes Math, Physics, and Chemistry up to 12th standard level.
- Correct answers are allotted 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The examination is held at the chosen venues for a duration of 3 hours.
- The total number of questions are 160 with 40 each from Physics and Chemistry for a total of 80 marks.
- Math covers 80 questions and the maximum possible marks for AP EAMCET 2017 are 160 marks.
AP EAMCET Preparation Tips:
The students preparing for the AP EAMCET 2017 can follow the following general guidelines for success –
- The students should complete the online application process as early as possible to avoid stress.
- The sample papers and previous examination papers have to be solved for practice.
- Online resources can be accessed for downloading sample question banks and for taking the mock tests.
- The preparatory program should cover the complete syllabus in all the three subjects i.e. Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
- All the questions should be answered without hesitation as there is no negative marking.
AP EAMCET Admit Cards, Results, Counselling Instructions:
- The candidates who apply correctly online with fee payment are issued admit cards.
- The hall tickets/ admit cards can be downloaded from the website only on the specified dates.
- Exams are held on the scheduled dates only at the venues selected in application forms.
- The answer key for AP EAMCET 2017 is released online for objections and clarifications.
- Results are subsequently declared online after clarification of objections from students.
- Ranking order is determined on the basis of merit and counselling is only for qualified candidates.
- Help Centres are opened to assist the students and online resources can be checked regularly for updates.
- Seat allocation is done on the basis of merit, choice, availability and reservation norms of AP State Government.
The following important dates are significant as per the AP EAMCET 2017 notification –
|Date Of Official Notification For AP EAMCET 2017||9th Feburary 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Process||17th MARCH 2017|
|Hall Tickets can Down load from||19th April 2017|
|Date Of AP EAMCET 2017||24th to 27th April, 2017( Engineering) and 28th April 2017 (Agriculture)|
|Time Of AP EAMCET 2017||10 AM To 1 PM|
|Results Declaration Date||6th May, 2017|
The links to official websites of AP EAMCET is at : http://www.apeamcet.org/ or https://apeamcet.nic.in/
Check Here – AP EAMCET Result
Check More – AP EAMCET Counselling