AP EAMCET Result 2017 will be declared on 6th May, 2017
The AP Technical Board organized the AP EAMCET examination in the month of March 2017 for the candidates to seek admission in Engineering, medical and agriculture in Andhra Pradesh. The examination was started in the month of February 2017 and ended in March 2017. The AP EAMCET Result Board notified to declare the results on 9th May 2017. The results can be viewed on the official website of AP EAMCET www.apeamcet.org . So stay connected and visits the website regularly. Students can check their results by their roll number and name wise on the official website. Around more than 5 lakhs candidates have appeared in the examination. Let’s see the overall result of this year and hopes to be the best.
Procedure to view the AP EAMCET 2017 result:
- The candidates are required to visit the link www.apeamcet.org
- The result page will be opened
- Enter your roll number and the other details if required
- Your result will be displayed on the page.
- Download your result and get the print of it for your references.
- The minimum qualification marks for the candidates to clear the AP EAMCET 2017 is 20 percent that is 40 marks out of 160.
- The minimum marks required for the candidate to qualify the entrance exam are 45% in 10+2 and 40% for the candidates belonging to reservation category.
- The candidates belonging to reservation categories such as Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are given mark relaxation is 40%
- The ranks of the candidates are based on the marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
- If two or more candidates acquiring same marks than their rank will be decided as per their mathematics and science marks and as per their date of birth.
About AP EAMCET Board:
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is the common exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State of Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The AP EAMCET is the gateway for the candidates who want to seek admission in any of the field from engineering, medical and agriculture for their further studies in Andhra Pradesh. It is a state level entrance examination and is conducted separately for the recently partitioned state Telangana for the year 2016. There are number of college affiliated to the AP Technical Board. Almost 3 to 5 lakhs candidates appear for the examination every year.
Andhra Pradesh is the eighth largest state in India. Hyderabad is the de jure capital of both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh after the partition of Telangana on 2nd June 2014. The area covered by Andhra Pradesh is 160,205 km square. Vshakapatnam is the largets city in Andhra Pradesh. The overall population of Andhra Pradesh is approximately 49,386,799. The literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh is 67.41%. The official language used in Andhra Pradesh is Telugu.
Results to be declared: On 6th May 2017
Best of luck for the result!!! Hope the best.