AP EAMCET Counselling 2016 – Procedure, Seat Allotment Dates atapeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Counselling 2016 is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad. The aspirants that appeared for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) this year and based on the scores announced, the candidates were called of AP EAMCET Counselling 2016 which is the stage towards seat selection for the verticals of Pharmacy, B.Tech, and B.E. courses. The Counselling session is conducted in order to assess the skills and eligibility of any student so that only the deserving candidates is allotted seat.
The AP EAMCET is the entrance exam for Medical and Engineering courses which decides the fate of the students when they are given rankings and scores depending on their performance at the time of exam and with the rankings and scores as the two parameters, they can take admission in any pharmacy or engineering college which accepts the obtained ranking and scores.
Procedure of AP EAMCET Counselling 2016
The Procedure for attending AP EAMCET Counselling 2016 has divided into 6 stages which are explained in detail.
Stage 1 – Registration for Certificate Verification
- As per the obtained rank and score in the EAMCET 2016 Exams, the candidates is called for registration at the venue.
- Further, the candidates can collect their registration form for verification at the registration counter at the venue.
- The candidate will have to fill all the information asked for the registration form which includes details like rank, hall ticket number, Signature, etc.
- The candidate will have to wait for the announcement to be made after which the candidate will have to report to the Registration counter for certificate verification.
Stage 2 – Verification of Certificates
- The candidate will have to verify all the details filled in the registration form and contact the verification officer in a case of ay discrepancies.
- The candidates belonging to BC or SC or ST category will have to report to the Caste Verification Officer where they will have to submit their Original Caste Certificates for verification purpose.
- The candidates belonging to Open Competition category will have to report to the Certificate Verification Officer.
- The candidates will have to Study Certificate, Marks Memo, Hall Ticket, Income Certificate, Rank Card, etc. to the officer for verification.
Stage 3 – Preparatory Work
Following are some preparatory work for candidates which they can do at home in order to get extra knowledge –
- The candidates will have to choose the college where they intend to go.
- The candidate can check the official website of the selected college to know more about infrastructure, courses, fees, etc.
- The candidate will have to take the Manual option from where the information such as District Code, College Code, and course Code is available.
Stage 4 – Procedure for AP EAMCET Counselling 2016
- Firstly, the candidates will have to visit the official website of EAMCET Counselling 2016 which has the URL of www.apeamcet.nic.in.
- Further, the candidate will have to select the option Candidates Registration where they will have to enter details asked and then click on Generate Password to generate a unique and secure password.
- Further, the candidate will have to enter Password.
- Then the will have to log in to the website for further formalities,
- The system will send the Login ID to the mobile phone at the time of registration.
- Then Enter all the details such as Login ID, Password, Hall Ticket No., and Date of Birth.
- Then click “Sign In”.
- The candidates will receive an OTP on the mobile number registered with the Login ID for added security.
- Further, candidates can browse the list of colleges across districts and select the desired colleges and then the candidate will be asked to enter the EAMCET Hall ticket no. and then click on View and Print option.
- Then the candidates can successfully log out.
Stage 5 – Allotment of Seats
Following are the details on Allotment of Seats after the Counselling session –
- The candidates will be selected based on local area, merit, category, sex, special reservation category, and other parameters.
- The candidate will have to download the Allotment Order by logging into the Candidate’s account.
Stage 6 – Admission Procedure
Now, the candidate will have to go to the college for which the seat is allotted and then complete the admission procedure.
For OC or BC Candidates – 1,000/-
For SC or ST Candidates – 500/-.
Following is the list of required certificates required by Sports / PH / NCC / Sports / CAP and other Minority Candidates –
- For NCC and Sports Candidates – The candidates belonging to this category will have to submit the original certificates which are issued by Competent authorities.
- Anglo – Indian -The candidates falling under this category will have to submit the original certificate which is issued by Tahsildar of his/her residence.
- Minorities – The candidates falling under this category will have to submit Certificate from Head Master or SSC TC containing their Minority Status.
- PH – The candidates falling under this category will have to submit the certificate issued by District Medical Board.
- CAP – The Candidates will have to produce Certificate by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer and the applicants whose parents are Andhra Pradesh domicile are eligible for CAP Category.
Centralized Certificate Verification
|6th June 2016||PHV, PHH, PHO||1 to Last|
|NCC||1 to 30,000|
|Anglo Indian||1 to Last|
|7th June 2016||CAP||1 to 40,000|
|Sport and Games||1 to 45,000|
|8th June 2016||NCC||30,001 to 65,000|
|CAP||40,001 to 90,000|
|9th June 2016||NCC||65,001 to 80,000|
|Sport and Games||45,001 to 90,000|
|CAP||90,001 to Last|
|10th June 2016||NCC||80,001 to 1,20,000|
|Sport and Games||90,001 to 1,25,000|
|11th June 2016||NCC||1,20,001 to Last|
|Sport and Games||1,20,001 to Last|
The Venue for EAMCET Counselling 2016 is at Government Polytechnic, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
Time – 11.30 A.M on 6th June 2016 and other days at 9.00A.M.
Schedule for Verification of Centralized Certificate
|Certificate Verification||Option Entry|
|6th June 2016||Rank Range||Date||Rank Range|
|7th June 2016||1 to 5,000||9th June 2016||1 to 35,000|
|8th June 2016||5,001 to 20,000||10th June 2016|
|9th June 2016||20,001 to 50,000||11th June 2016||35,001 to 60,000|
|10th June 2016||50,001 to 65,000||12th June 2016|
|11th June 2016||65,001 to 80,000||13th June 2016||60,001 to 90,000|
|12th June 2016||80,001 to 96,000||14th June 2016|
|13th June 2016||96,001 to 1,12,000||15th and 16th June 2016||90,001 to 1,20,000|
|14th June 2016||1,12,001 to 1,28,001||17th June 2016||1,20,000 to Last|
|15th June 2016||1,28,001 to Last||18th June 2016|
|19th and 20th June 2016||Change of options|
|22th June 2016||Allotment List will be Released Online|
The Candidates can visit the official website of the Organization in order to attain information on Counselling and other notifications. Follow the link Check Here AP EAMCET Results 2016 to go to the official website.