AP DEECET Notification 2017:
Contenders who are waiting for the release of the AP DEECET Examination dates are advised to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to get complete details about the AP DEECET Notification 2017. Candidates willing to get notification should log on to the deecetap.cgg.gov.in through online. Aspirants can visit careersplus.in site for more updates. Candidates can prepare well for the AP DEECET 2017 examinations which are scheduled to be held on 4th May 2017 till 07th May 2017. Candidates are advised to download their admit cards from the 27th April 2017.
Aspirants who wish to apply for the AP DEECET Notification 2017 should apply online from 22nd March 2017 till 25th April 2017. The DEECET applied candidates get more details through the official website. This test is conducted to find the talented freaks from the elementary education as it is common entrance test for D. Ed and DIET training. All the best to the candidates who got qualified in the AP DEECET Notification 2017. Answer key will be released in the month of May. all the very best folks.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the AP DEECET Notification 2017 should pass Intermediate as eligibility or Final year candidates who will be eligible to apply for the Examinations.
General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for AP DEECET Notification 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the AP DEECET Notification 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website cse.ap.gov.in or http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/ to apply for the AP DEECET Notification 2017.
- Search for the “AP DEECET 2017 Notification 2017” tab on the homepage.
- Enter valid details of the candidates who wish to apply for the AP DEECET Notification 2017.
- Upload all the scanned documents along with the recent passport sized Photograph.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit tab.
- Save and Download the AP DEECET Notification 2017 on your monitor.
- Take printout of it for future use.
|Part-A : Common to All Candidates|
|Part-B (Optional) : Candidate can choose any one of the following subjects|
|1st Year Mathematics||20||20|
|2nd Year Mathematics||20||20|
|1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics||20||20|
|1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry||20||20|
|1st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany||20||20|
|1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology||20||20|
|1st Year History & 2nd Year History||13||13|
|1st Year Economics & 2nd Year Economics||13||13|
|1st Year Civics & 2nd Year Civics||13||13|
|History / Economics / Civics||1||1|
|Issue of Notification||20-Mar-17|
|Starting of Fee Payment||22-Mar-17|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||25-Apr-17|
|Starting of Date for Submission of Online Application||22-Mar-17|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||25-Apr-17|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||27-Apr-17|
|Date of Examination||4-May-17|
|Announcement of Answer Key||May-17|
|Announcement of Results||10-May-17|
|Downloading of Rank cards||10-May-17|
|1st Phase Counselling||25-May-17|
Direct Link @ http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in/