AP Budget 2017-18 Highlights:
Residents of Andhra Pradesh are curiously waiting for the release of State Budget to know about the benefits acquired from the AP Budget 2017- 2018 Highlights. Our bellowed State Finance Minister Mr. Yanamala Ramakrishnudu has taken the honor to release the first budget on Wednesday in the Assembly today at Amaravati the capital of Andhra Pradesh State.
As everyone noticed that the State is going to be a world-class city which has been ruling the 9 Sectors of the State. It is already known that the AP Budget is in news for one or the other developments let it be in terms of the architecture and support towards the people under the Andhra Pradesh State. Though the officials faced numerous challenges during bifurcation, the development in the State hasn’t stopped yet from the initial day to till date. The Andhra Pradesh State Finance Minister Mr. Yanamala Ramakrishnudu had stated that the budget has been aimed till 2029 as vision of success.
Here are the Key highlights which are mentioned in the AP Budget 2017-2018:
- Budget allotted for the agriculture has been increased upto 7.73%.
- The AP Budget 2017-2018 Highlights allocating Rs 383 crores to the Forest Department.
- The farmers can get subsidised prices for the Solar pump sets fixing.
- Poor Christians who are curious to visit Jerusalem can get Rs 40,000/-.
- Coming to the women empowerment the AP Budget allocates Rs 400 crores/-.
- For the Welfare of the Disabled candidates AP Govt. allocated Rs 89 crore/-
- Development of Village roads gets the AP Budget 2017-2018 highlights as it got Rs 260 crore/-.
- IT and Electronics Departments got Rs 382 crore/-
- Farmers can get an Agriculture loan waiver of Rs 3600 crore. which was allotted to SHG loan investment at Rs 1,600 crore.
- The allocated funds for the Andhra Pradesh pollution control board is Rs 4,183 crore.
- Pensions for the people of Andhra Pradesh State gets Rs 4376 crore.
- Small and Medium Scale Industries bags Rs 125 crores.
- For the Skill development scheme is Rs 398 crores.
- As promised by the politicians during the election campaign the unemployment honorarium allotment is Rs 500 crore.
- Huge impetus for the Women Finance Corporation gets as Rs 400 crore.
- Coming to the Poor people Free LPG connection is Rs 350 crores.
- There was Power subsidy for poor also which have been increased 75 units earlier it was 50 Units.
- Capital region development authority gets Rs 1,061 crore. SAPP gets 195 crores.
- Big allocation for the NTR Vaidya Seva i.e. is Rs 1,000 crore.
- The Smart cities Under the AP Budget 2017 gets Rs 450 crore while the other smart cities which are said to be developed by the State Government allocated with Rs 150 crore.
- NTR Sujala Sravanthi which is developed to provide safe drinking water gets Rs 100 crore.
- Anna canteens gets Rs 100 Crore which was modelled from the Amma canteens in Tamil Nadu State.
- Rs 3,528 crore for the ST component fund.
- Ambedkar memorial Park which was at Amaravati gets Rs 92 crore.
- Brahmin welfare gets Rs 97 crore allocation in the AP Budget 2017-2018.
- Our bellowed Finance minister Yanamala indicated that doing business is easy in the Andhra Pradesh State.
- The Govt. has given green signal for the 8 mega food processing parks which are supposed to be located in the North coastal Andhra region. Out of which 5 processing parks are going to be originated in the Srikakulam district alone
- The Ambedkar Smruti Vanam which is located in Amaravati bags Rs 97 crore.
- As promised by the TDP officials the Unemployment allowance was allocated as Rs 500 crore.
- Rs 20,384 crore for the Education sector
- Rs 8790 crore for the Rural development with Agriculture.
Overall the revenue deficit is around Rs 1, 25, 911 crore for any state.