ANIIDCO Port Blair Jobs 2017 – Plant Operator, Asst & Sr Manager Posts
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Integrated Development Corporation (ANIIDCO), Port Blair has recently published a notification for the recruitment of Plant Operator, Asst & Sr Manager Posts on contractual basis as ANIIDCO Port Blair Jobs 2017. All the eligible and interested candidates must apply ANIIDCO Port Blair jobs before the last date. Further details about the recruitment process like How to apply, Qualification, Pay scale etc. is mentioned below.
- The candidates are required to send their application with all the relevant documents to the address General Manager (P&A), ANIIDCO Ltd, Vikas Bahwan, Port Blair – 744 101
- The application should be send on or before 31st August 2017 till 5 pm.
- The candidate will be selected for a period of one year which can be extended on performance basis.
The number of vacant post available for the post is given below:
1. Senior Manager (Grade A): 01 Post
2. Assistant Manager (Grade B): 01 Post
3. Plant Operator (Grade C): 01 Post
- Initially the candidate will be selected for a period of one year, which can be extended on performance basis.
- The Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease or cancel the vacancy at any time.
Senior Manager Post : Candidates should possess Graduation in Personnel/ Human Resource with 7 years experience in Personnel/ Human Resource
Asst Manager Post: B.Sc. (Chemistry), B.Sc Dairy Technology or Dairy Engineering or M.Sc. (Chemistry), Post Graduation in Dairy Technology or Dairy Engineering Plant Operator: Xth pass with trade certificate from any recognized ITIs for Electrician trade
- The candidate’s should not exceed the upper age limit of 45 years for Sr. Manager, Max 35 years for Male and 38 years for female for Asst Manager post and 18-33 years for male, 18-38 years for female for Plant operator
- The candidates are required to have an age proof with them at the time of interview.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
- The applied candidates will be informed of the venue, date and admit card required for the examination.
- The qualified candidates will be then called for the interview.
- The call for the interview does not indicate that the candidate has been selected for the post.
- The candidates are required to come along with all the relevant documents t the time of interview.
- The candidates failing to present the documents will be directly rejected.
Note: The Authority reserves the right to select or reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
How to Apply ANIIDCO Port Blair Recruitment:
- The candidates are required to fill the application form as prescribed in the format http://www.andaman.gov.in/
- Along with the application form, the candidates are informed to attach the attested copies of their relevant documents
- Also the candidates are required to sign over the application form failing to which will lead to rejection.
- Also the candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph on the application form.
- The candidates are required to send extra 3 passport size photographs with the application form with names written on the backside of the photograph.
- The complete application form should be send in an envelope super scribed with the name and the post applied for and should be posted to address General Manager (P&A), ANIIDCO Ltd, Vikas Bahwan, Port Blair – 744 101
Application/ Processing Fee:
- There is no application fee for the candidate
- However, the candidate will not given any TA/DA
Last date for submission of application: 31st August 2017
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
The candidates are required to fill the application and send the application form along with documents at the address General Manager (P&A), ANIIDCO Ltd, Vikas Bahwan, Port Blair – 744 101
The candidates can obtain any further information like Recruitment advt and Application form – Download Here