Anand Agricultural University Exam Results 2017
Behold for the Anand Agricultural University Exam Results 2017 which is now accessible on the official portal of the host university. AAU or Anand Agricultural University had earlier organized examination for the candidates studying under its colleges for the courses under the levels of Polytechnic, PG, and UG which took place in Nov/Dec 2016. The odd semester examination or 1st/3rd/5th semester examination for all the students under 1st/2nd/3rd year of their programmes were subjected to appear for this examination for which the results were yet awaited. But the university has finally put an end to the wait as it has officially declared the Anand Agricultural University Exam Results 2017 which is now available to be accessed and to be downloaded.
Name of the Institute/University – Anand Agricultural University
Name of the Examination – Anand Agricultural University Examination 2017
Category – Results
Status – Released
About Anand Agricultural University:
The Anand Agricultural University is also known as AAU. The university came into existence in 2004 under the moniker Gujarat Agricultural University. The university was the brainchild of Dr. K.M. Munshi and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The university was incorporated with the three facets of research, education, and extension activities in the field of Product Processing, Horticulture Engineering, Agriculture, Home Science. The university has over 6 extension education centres, 17 research centers and 7 colleges in 9 districts of Gujarat. The university aims to impart education in the field of Agriculture and alike fields and to improve the agricultural productivity in rural areas through extensive research. The Anand Agricultural University offers education in the degree level of PG, UG, and Polytechnic in various subject of specialization. The Anand Agricultural University Exam Results 2017 are available to download for the last semester examination.
How to check and download Anand Agricultural University Exam Results 2017:
Those looking for the Anand Agricultural University Exam Results 2017 must go to www.aau.in and follow the method prescribed below to get their respective results within seconds –
- After the website www.aau.in loads, scroll down and look for Information Desk on the right-hand side.
- After locating the section, look for the link “Student’s Corner” and click on the same.
- Now click on the Results link available on the screen.
- Now a list of courses along with the semester and year and the examination date will be mentioned.
- Candidates can manually search for their required Anand Agricultural University Exam Results 2017 or they can use Ctrl+F to find their course.
- After locating the course, click on the Month of Exam Held in after which the website will redirect you to the PDF results where the scores for all the students in that particular course will be available.
- Here, the aspirants will have to search for their Name of Registration Number and then see the GPA, OGPA, and the Class obtained.
- One can save the screenshot of the results notification or take a hard copy by pressing Ctrl+P on the keyboard.
The University posts the results at http://www.aau.in/?q=node/1616
Latest AAU Results:
|NAME OF DEGREE||SEMESTER/YEAR||EXAMINATION HELD IN|
|Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics||Sixth (Regular)||May / June – 2017|
|Diploma in Horticulture||Fifth (Supple.)||May-17|
|Diploma in Horticulture||Sixth (Regular)||May-17|
|B. Sc. (Hons) Horti||Eight (Regular)||May-17|
|Diploma in Agriculture, Anand||Fifth (Supple)||May-17|
|Diploma in Agriculture, Anand||Sixth Semester (Regular)||May / June – 2017|
|B. Sc. (Hons.)Agri.||Eight Semester (Regular) (Group-I)||May-17|
|B. Sc. (Hons.)Agri.||Eight Semester (Regular) (Group-II)||May-17|
|B. Sc. (Hons.)Agri.||Eight Semester (Regular) (Group-III)||May-17|
|B. Sc. (Hons.)Agri.||Eight Semester (Regular) (Group-VI)||May-17|
|B. Sc. (Hons.)Agri.||Eight Semester (Regular) (Group-V)||May-17|
|B. Tech. (AIT)||Eight Semester (Regular)||May-17|
|Diploma in Agriculture, Vaso||Sixth (Regular)||May/June-2017|