Amrita University Entrance Exam 2018: AEEE Exam Date, Pattern, Application Form
The Amrita University has posted a notification concerning with Amrita University entrance exam 2018 for the candidates who are looking forward to pursue B. Tech Courses at the University. In order to secure admission at Amrita University, the candidates will have to attend the Amrita University Entrance Exam 2018 and score above the cutoff score. The candidate must be eligible to apply for the entrance test for which the information has been provided below. The applicants are required to apply before the due date. We have provided details on the AEEE 2018 exam and the instruction to fill the application form and submitted before the closing date of 31st March 2018. Official website of Amrita University is www.amrita.edu.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria:
Following are the eligibility criteria according to which the applications will be accepted by the University.
- The candidates applying for AEEE 2018 must be born on after 1st of July 1997.
- The applicants must have passed at least 10+2 or HSC or equivalent from a well known School or board.
- He/she must have subjects that are Mathematics Physics and Chemistry as major subject in the qualifying exams scoring at least 55%.
- He/she if holding diploma in engineering degree must have scored at least 60% and the qualifying exam.
As per the notification issued by Amrita University Entrance Exam 2018, aspirants must be 16 years old and must be born on after 1st of July 1997.
The kids are required to pay 850 rupees selfie for the examination the application fees to be paid in form of a demand draft drawn in the favour of Amrita School of Engineering which is payable at Coimbatore for offline mode and through Internet banking when registered in online mode.
AEEE Exam Pattern:
The entrance exam conducted by amrita University will consist of 3 subjects that are Chemistry Maths and physics containing 300 marks total. Each section contains 100 marks and each question contains 3 marks. The duration of the exam will be 2.50 hours.
Download Here – AEEE Syllabus
How to fill Amrita University Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form:
The mode of submission of application form is offline and online.
The Online Registration –
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of Amrita University for registration the candidates will be asked to enter basic credentials in order to generate registration number.
- On obtaining the registration number the candidates can login into the account and fill the application form.
- The applicants must make sure that no fields are left empty as incomplete forms might get rejected.
- The candidates will have to upload scanned documents and photographs and specimen of Signature on the application form whenever required.
- After completing the application form the candidates will be prompted to pay the application fee using Internet Banking.
The Offline Registration –
- Amrita University entrance exam 2018 application form is available at when you prescribed in the official website.
- The candidates will have to pay 1,000/- to purchase the application form.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form manually using blue or black pen.
- He/she must make sure that no space is left empty and there is no false information entered in the form as that may lead to the application form getting rejected.
- After completing the filing of application form, that candidates can send the application form along with all the documents required through post at the address given in the official website.
Once the results are declared the Amrita University will conduct counselling sessions which are prescribed to be held in the month of June 2017 the candidates will have to download the hall tickets or call letter from the official website in order to attend the counseling session the candidates will be awarded as per the ranks in scores obtained in the entrance test the candidates will have to produce original documents along with the photo copies for verification purposes.
The list of documents that are required to be produced at the counseling session as follows –
- Class 10th and 12th certificate.
- Admit card or hall ticket of class 12th examination
- Hall ticket of Amrita University entrance exam 2017
- Transfer certificate from the respective college
- Caste of community certificate in case the candidates from SC ST category
Following are the dates mentioned in the official notification released by Amrita University pertaining to the entrance test 2018 –
|Commencement of Online Registration||15-11-2017|
|Issue of OMR Application||15-11-2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||31-03-2018|
|Last date for receiving OMR Application||31-03-2018|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||19-04-2018 to
|Pen and Paper (P&P) Test||28-04-2018|
|Declaration of AEEE-2018 Results||05-05-2018|
The official website of Amrita University is www.amrita.edu
Download Here – AEEE Results 2018