Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2017 – Electrician, Grinder, Machinist, etc.
It is a good news for people searching for jobs in Ammunition Factory Khadki, Maharashtra as the new notification has been updated as Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2017. According to the said notice, the organization is seeking applications for the post of Boiler Attendant, Fitter Pipe, Machinist, Labour, Grinder, DBW, CPW, Mason, etc with the total number of positions being at 311 nos. The recruitment will be conducted on the basis of its selection process which will be conducted after the organization has closed the application form. One must submit the form and pay the fees well before the due date of 19th June 2017 which is the deadline.
Given are the vacancies –
|Designations||Number of Posts Available|
|Boiler Attendant||03 Nos|
|Fitter Pipe||06 Nos|
|Fitter Boiler||07 Nos|
|Danger Building Worker (DBW)||159 Nos|
|Chemical Process Worker (CPW)||11 Nos|
Given are the qualification requirements –
- Labour –
The aspirants who are applying for this position must have secured Matriculation.
- Semi Skilled Workman –
The participants applying for the any position under this category must have obtained Matriculation certificate along with National Apprentice Certificate(NAC) or National Trade Certificate(NTC).
- Ex-Servicemen –
The aspirants must have equivalent qualification and work experience.
The age limitation as quoted by the Ammunition Factory Khadki recruitment 2017 for the candidates who are interested in applying is between 18 to 32 years of age as on the date of receipt of application. The participants who belong to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC, etc will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the norms of the organization.
The aspirants who are shortlisted for the advertised positions as prescribed by the Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2017 will get the salary in Pay Band 1 that is 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus 1,800/- Grade Pay.
The selection process for the advertised position will be conducted with two rounds that is for Written Test and Trade Test. The former will be an objective based MCQs question paper consisting of 100 marks total. The aspirants qualifying the written test will only be able to make it to the trade test where they relevant capabilities will be tested. The final merit list of shortlisted candidates will be derived from the performance and scores obtained in both these rounds.
An application fee of 50/- is required to be paid in lieu of Application form via online payment gateway that is Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or they can also pay the application fee via SBI Challan at the nearest SBI Branch by depositing the payment along with the challan generated on the website.
Note that the participants will valid certificate of being Physically Handicapped/SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen, etc must not pay the fee as they are exempted.
How to Apply Ammunition Factory Jobs:
It is crucial to refer the method of filling and submitting an application form online or offline as any mistakes can cause rejection of application. In order to apply for the advertised job profiles assumed by the Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2017, here is a step-by-step directives on how to apply for the same –
- Go to www.ofbindia.gov.in which is the official portal of Ammunition Factory Khadki.
- Now navigate to the News and Updates section and click on the required notification to open this particular advertisement for reference.
- Next, click on Apply Online available alongside the notification after which one will be directed towards online application form.
- He/She must fill in the application form with proper details ensuring that no information has been fabricated or so.
- The aspirants submitting application form with incomplete or canvassed information will be disqualified or so.
- After filling up the details, go to upload section where one must upload the required scanned copy of signature and photo on the application form.
- Then, upload the scanned copy of testimonials and documents enlisted on the application form.
- Now pay the application fee and then click on Submit button for final submission.
- PH/SC/ST/OBC/EX-SM, etc certificate
- Photo ID with Aadhaar Number
- 10th Standard Passing Certificate
- Scanned photo and signature.
Below are the important dates –
|Final Date for submission of Online Application||19th June 2017|
Ammunition Factory Khadki (Indian Ordnance Factories) – www.ofbindia.gov.in
Advert is available at http://ofbindia.gov.in/download/OFRC_IE3_2017.pdf
Some thing you should put an eye on
|State Government jobs||Private jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|