Amity University Distance Learning MBA Admission 2017 – Correspondence MBA Course – 4 Semesters – Placement Assistance – Apply Online Before June, 2017
The Amity University offers Correspondence and Online Courses for MBA degrees as part of Distance Learning opportunity. Eligible aspirants can submit their online applications or download the form for postal submission. The online payment of fees has to be done with debit or credit cards and scans of colour passport photos and marks sheets are required during the application submission. The aspirants have to provide email id, mobile number, personal, academic, and work experience information. As per the Amity University Distance Learning MBA Admission 2017 notification, admission is given to suitable aspirants based on English knowledge, academic qualification, and the last CAT scores.
The following details have been collected and published by our dedicated team of website professionals-
- Programme Details
- Admission Rules
- Fee Structure
- Course Details
- How To Apply
- Important Links
Amity offers rigorous training in 4 semesters along with 11 specialization subjects and project work aimed at imparting practical experience in Business Administration. The scope of the course is large and graduates are suitable to apply and enrol in this MBA programme. The University provides placement assistance to aspirants who successfully complete the course as per schedule. The job opportunities for MBA postgraduates include public and private sector businesses such as infrastructure, IT, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Media, Entertainment, etc., The MBA degree assures fresh job seekers designations such as Business Manager, Business Administrator, Business Developer, Business Associate, Business Assistant, etc.,
Amity University MBA Programme Details:
The relevant information for the distance learning MBA programme is tabulated below –
|S. No.||Programme Name||Learning Modes||Course Description||Qualifications|
|1||MBA – Masters Degree||Correspondence, Online, Distance Learning||4 Semesters + Project Work||English, 40% degree or equivalent foreign education|
Course Details / Curriculum:
The globally accredited MBA programme ensures high quality training with flexibility and industry-focussed curriculum. The theoretical business models and practical decision making skills are imparted in a competent manner to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of higher education. The 4 semester course includes the following 11 specializations and a challenging project work in the last semester –
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Insurance Management
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Retail Management
- Hospitality Management
- Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Finance & Accounting
- Marketing & Sales
Graduates with English schooling are eligible if they have the requisite CAT scores. Foreign O and A level certificates are also acceptable as educational criteria.
Amity University MBA Distance Learning Admission Process:
The following guideline are applied to admit students into the MBA programme –
- English medium instruction at school and college level is mandatory.
- The aspirants should have graduated in 3 or 4 year degrees with minimum of 40% marks.
- Foreign education certificates and degrees are also accepted, but require certificate of equivalence from Association of Indian Universities.
- The last year’s CAT score is important along group discussion, interview performance, and work experience.
Amity University Distance Learning MBA Fee Structure:
The admission form costs Rs 1100/- and the applications can be submitted either online or offline using regular or speed post services. The fee details for the MBA programme are tabulated here –
|Mode||One Time Payment||Instalments||Add-On Costs|
|Correspondence||Rs 36000||Rs 9000 + 5 times Rs 6480||Books + Virtual Record Classes –
|Distance Learning||Rs 51000||Rs 12750 + 5 times Rs 9180|
|Online Mode||Rs 66000||Rs 16500 + 5 times Rs 11880|
How to Apply Amity University Distance Learning MBA:
Candidates interested in the Amity University Distance Learning MBA Programme can apply using these steps-
- First you have to open the official website at the link – http://www.amity.edu/
- Next click the Amity University link followed by the link ‘Amity Distance Learning (Correspondence)’
- On the newly opened page, under Programs click Master’s Degree and then Master of Business Administration.
- Click the View more details link to go through all the official terms of reference.
- On the main page click the ‘Apply Now 2017’ link at the top.
- On new page, click ‘Apply Online’ and enter personal, education, and other details.
- Upload the scans of mark sheets and a recent colour passport size photo.
- Make the online payment of fees using debit or credit card and note the transaction number.
- Submit the application form and take print out for future reference.
The following notable dates are listed as per the Amity University Distance Learning MBA Admission 2017 notification –
|Start Date For Online Application Process||January, 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application Process||June, 2017|
The links to the official notification : http://www.amityonline.com/amityelearningweb/WebForms/AmityOnlineNew/program-details.aspx?PROGID=145
Application Form – http://www.amity.edu/apply-now.aspx?1=1
Some Important Links:
|Top Marine Engineering Entrance Exams||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exams After Class 12th||Fashion Technology Entrance Exams|
|Hotel Management Entrance Exams||Medical Entrance Exams|