AMCAT Syllabus 2018
Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test (AMCAT) is an Entrance Exam for engineering students who wish to seek IT jobs. The advantage of this test is that it will classify the students according to their results or performance. This is the best way to enter into MNC companies and get placed. You can get interview calls from Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Cognizant, Mindtree and many other medium range companies. It will give more chance to employment in an IT industry. Yearly 50,000 job seekers are appearing for the AMCAT exam. The companies that are added to the AMCAT exam are than 10,000 every month. Here we have provided the AMCAT Syllabus for better preparation of the candidates. You need to visit the official website for information like exam fees, date etc.
AMCAT Exam Syllabus:
The AMCAT syllabus covers all sections or modules of various aspects which are defined according to their career profile or qualification background. Modules like Language and Aptitude are compulsory for each and everyone whereas further is optional. Any two modules can be selected from given options during the test. It is required that one must go through suitable job profile and description of the module before you appear for the AMCAT exam.
What is AMCAT Exam?
AMCAT test’s full form is Aspiring Minds Adaptive Test is employability evaluation test to analyze the aptitude, job-specific domain skills, reasoning technical skills further helping the recruitment team recognize the specialization and suitable applicant.
Preparation for AMCAT Exam:
To crack AMCAT Exam you need to prepare for the written test thoroughly. To clear AMCAT Exam in the first attempt you need to have a proper preparation plan in advance. You need to have a specific target to crack the test in one go. You need to keep track on timely exam dates and syllabus for your branch according to your stream (Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, and Telecommunication, Electrical, Information Technology, Computers etc). You can gather all the previous AMCAT exam papers or sample papers and Practice mock tests which are held online.
The Exam is organized into given modules:
- Logical ability -900marks
- Quantitative Ability-900 marks
- English Comprehension -900 marks
The Voluntary Modules are listed below:
- Computer programming principles and application, Computer Literacy, Electronics and Semiconductor, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, Finance.
Syllabus for English Comprehension 2018:
To crack AMCAT English you need to practice Verbal Ability Questions and Answers. It becomes easier if you practice the chapters listed below:
- Error identification, error correction, Antonyms, Synonyms, Ordering sentences Passage questions etc.
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability 2018:
To crack AMCAT aptitude you need to Practice Aptitude Questions and Answers. It becomes easier if you practice below listed lessons:
- The Number of Questions for Engineering Graduates should be 25 and Number of Questions for MBA and General Graduates should be 16.
- The Module Duration for Engineering Graduates should be 35 min and for MBA and general graduates is 16 min.
- Decimals and Fractions, LCM and HCF, Problems on Numbers, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Age Relations, Mixtures, Pipes and Cisterns, Permutations and Combinations, Logarithms, General Maths etc.
Syllabus for Logical Ability 2018:
You need to practice the following lessons to crack the Logical Reasoning.
- The number of Questions is 24 and Duration of the Module is 35 min.
- Coding and Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Statements and Conclusion, Number series, Analogy, Critical Reasoning, Classification etc.
AMPI stands for Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory. The number of Questions assigned to this is 80 and the duration of a module is 20 min.
The lessons are Neuroticism, Openness to Experience, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, and Extraversion.
For Computer Programming:
- For Computer programming syllabus is a structure and Constructs of a Computer program, Data Structure and Basic Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
For Electronics and Semiconductors:
- For Electronics and Semiconductors, the syllabus is Analog Electronics and Digital electronics.
For Computer Literacy:
- For Computer Literacy, you need to know Hardware Usage and Organization, Operating system Usage and Concepts, Basic software and the Internet.
For Civil Module:
- For Civil Module one should know Building Materials and Constructions, Surveying, Strength of Materials, Hydraulics, Irrigation, Highway Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Steel Structure Strength, Highway Engineering etc.
- For Mechanical Module the syllabus is Fluid Mechanics, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning, Production Management, Design of Machines etc.
How to Get selected in MNC through AMCAT?
Getting selected for the round of interview of an MNC or organization has become much easier through FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Find the AMCAT scheduled dates and appear for the exam in your nearest place.
- You have a chance to apply for many jobs at a time of an official website.
- Based on your merit or grade you can get direct interview calls. Get selected in your dream company.
- It is necessary that you select the appropriate choice of the module to crack the exam and get interview calls spontaneously.
Looking for IT Jobs as a Fresher apply AMCTAT – Apply Here
AMCAT Syllabus – Download Here
All the Best !!
|Software Developer Jobs||Web Analyst Jobs|