Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2017 –
The Ambedkar University (AU) is recruiting Mentor, Project Assistant & Various Posts.The official online application portal with submission link is open for eligible candidates. A number of vacancies for Mentor, Project Assistant & Various Posts are available. The complete details pertaining to long and short advertisement, job profile, application process, selection criteria, salary and application fee, important dates, and official website links are provided below in concurrence with Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2017 notification.
Recruitment Notification Details:
Post name: Mentor, Project Assistant & Various Posts.
Total Posts: 16 Posts.
- Mentor: 04 Posts.
- Project Assistant: 04 Posts.
Required Education Qualification:
For Mentor: Interested candidates should have Bachelor Degree/ Masters degree in early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)/ Child Development/ Education/ Special Education with a good academic record for more details check official notification and important links given below.
For Project Assistant: Interested candidates should have Masters degree in Social Science, Preferably in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)/ Education/Communication/ English with a good academic record for more details check official notification and important links given below.
For more information about the Age details visit the official notification.
The selection process listed by Ambedkar University Recruitment 2017 notification is as follows:
- Only Eligible Candidates having all the essential qualifications mentioned above will be considered for application verification.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for written test followed by interview.
- Objective type test with negative marks will be held.
- Test assesses candidate’s technical knowledge in subject, numerical aptitude, English comprehension, and understanding of Universities rules and procedures.
- Appointment is based on test, interview performance, computer skills, communication, etc, as per University rules and the decision made is final and binding.
The Monthly Gross with Pay Band and Grade Pay for all positions are mentioned in above table in accordance with the Ambedkar University Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
Application Fee :
The application processing procedure requires following fees –
- Fees should be paid online only using payment gateway.
- General/OBC applicants pay Rs.250/-
- Candidates from Ex-Servicemen /Women/SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) categories are exempted from fee payment as per GO.
How to Apply:
The following sequence of steps for application are specified –
- Candidate can visit official website at the link – http://www.aud.ac.in/
- Candidate has to Click on link titled [email protected] on the right side of home page.
- The page with advertisements and online application links opens at the following link http://aud.ac.in/careerataud .
- Following 5 step sequence has to be followed –
- Registration – input data and note down login and password after email verification
- Login – login with above login and password.
- Filling Application form and uploading scans – All details are completely filled and photo, signature, NOC, and testimonials are uploaded.
- Submitting form – Check everything before submitting an application modifications/ updates are not allowed later.
- Downloading application form for reference.
The Last date for apply for the Ambedkar University Recruitment is June 30 2017.
The Link to official website of Ambedkar University is at: http://www.aud.ac.in/
The Ambedkar University Recruitment notification are – Download Advertisement
- Candidates should carefully peruse online instructions before applying.
- Candidates should refrain from personal enquiries or interim correspondence.
- Canvassing for positions will disqualify candidates.
Have a look on
|Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017|
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017|
|Previous Year Question Papers|
|Career In Indian Railway|
|Documents Required For Education Loan|
|Previous Year Question Papers|