Altisource Recruitment Careers- Altisource Recruitment 2017- IT Jobs – Software Engineer, Technical Lead, Java Developer – Register Online!
Altisource provides Financial, Technology, Software, Mortgage, Sales and Executive services. As per the Altisource Recruitment 2017 notification, Graduates and Post graduate aspirants from Engineering and Science background are required for the latest Information Technology (IT) jobs. The latest career openings in software development and technology are located in Bangalore city. Check your eligibility in terms of required education and desired experience and submit online applications at the earliest. The aspirants have to register for an account or use their existing account to submit their application forms. Altisource selects aspirants based on their eligibility, talent, personality, and interview performance. You can go through the following additional information in this page –
Altisource Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The Altsource Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following full time jobs:
|S. No.||Job Title||Educational Qualifications – BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA, B Sc Engg.||Desired Requirements And Experience Skills|
|1||Associate Technical Services Engineer||OS, Oracle, SQL, Networking, Server||CCNA, MCSE, MCITP, Monitoring, Backup Tools|
|2||Software Engineer||4 to 6 yrs. in IT – SQL Server, DBA skills, ETL concepts||SSIS, SSRS, Quality Assurance, Analytical,Problem-Solving skills|
|3||Senior Java Developer||8+ yrs. Java Developer, J2EE, JDBC, JPA||3+ yrs. Spring, 3+ yrs. in XML, XSLT, WSDL;4+ yrs. – REST/SOAP|
|4||Senior Software Engineer, Quality Assurance||Java Automation Scripts, Saas Web Applications – HP QTP/UFT;||Data Validations Tests Automation; Complex Code problems solving, Testing|
|5||Senior Software Engineer||4 – 7 Yrs.; Advanced Java, OOPS, SOAP , REST, Web Services||Git, Maven, Agile, Enterprise Applications, Mentoring skills|
|6||Technical Lead – 2 Posts||J2EE, Multithreading, SOAP, REST||Git, Linux, Agile,Maven,OOPS|
|7||Senior Software Engineer||3 – 7 Yrs., Web Technologies, CSS, HTML5, Redux, Webpack, ES7||Build, Testing Tools, Agile Technologies, UI Skills|
|8||Project Manager||3 yrs. project management||Self-starter, quantitative skills|
|9||Salesforce Administrator||2+ yrs. Salesforce support,admin; communication, analytical skills||Apex, Visualforce, time management, crime free record|
The minimum and required education, skill sets, and experience are mentioned in the above table. All aspirants should have positive attitude, integrity, energy, and dynamism. Altisource recruiters desire candidates who are team players with good communication and interpersonal skills.
The aspirants who want to work at Altisource have to fulfil the following age limits criteria –
- The minimum age of the aspirant has to be at least 18 years.
- Aspirants have to be in their mid 20s or above as work experience is a requirement.
The aspirants are selected by HR based on their aptitude, skill sets, personality, and required experience. The HR team intimates the interesting applicants using their email id or phone number. Depending on the job title, The applicants will have to appear for IQ Assessment test and personality test. Next, The short listed candidates will have to appear for technical interview. Finally, The selected aspirants are made a job offer for the requisitioned position.
The selected candidates receive industry standard CTC package which includes health benefits, insurance, vacation, paid leave, etc., The following salary estimates are provided –
- Software Engineers are paid between Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 45,000 per month.
- Associates can earn around 2 Lacs per year.
- Senior Posts have annual salaries in the range of 5 to 20 Lacs per year.
How to Apply Altisource Jobs:
The aspirants with desire to join Bangalore offices to serve in Information Technology positions can apply using the following sequence of steps-
- Interested aspirants with necessary skills and requisite experience can apply at official website using the following link – https://altisource.com/
- First, Click the “Careers” link at the top right corner of the page.
- Use the Search Openings link to search for jobs based on field, time, schedule, or level.
- After selecting the desired job, Click the link to read the complete notification.
- Next, Click the “Apply” link to login using email and password.
- If you are new user, you have to register for an account or you can sign in using your Yahoo or Google+ accounts.
- After logging in, You can fill the application form, verify the input details, and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form for future use.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the Altisource Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Posting Date Of Online Notification||October 25th – November 15th, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Notification||Today|
|Last Date For Online Application||As Soon As Possible|
The link to the Jobs Search page of Careers section is at : https://altisosarl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en