|Click here for Personal Assistant Posts|
|Click Here for Judicial Services|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment – Personal Assistant posts (PA) are available at Allahabad High Court Establishment, and also at the Lucknow Bench.
The Allahabad High Court also known as High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is located at 12C Hastings Road in the Canton area of Allahabad. It has jurisdiction over one of India’s largest states – UP or Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1866. It is one of the first high courts to be established in India, and has a long and exemplary history in the annuls of Indian jurisprudence.
The high court has a commendable number of 160 serving judges, which is the highest in all of India.
The Principal Seat is located in Allahabad, while the circuit bench is in Lucknow. Lucknow is the administrative capital of UP and is famous for its culture around the world.
There are 63 Personal Assistant posts available in total . This includes backlog vacancies of 25 posts and fresh vacancies of 38 posts. Indian citizens looking to work as Personal Assistants, and who are eligible, are invited to apply online.
Personal Assistants do various office works including typing, stenography, document processing using computer software, etc., The job requires candidates who are competent, enthusiastic, and who can handle the workload. Patience and perseverance are required to perform in this job.
Candidates seeking the job should be comfortable with both English and Hindi. Candidates with office skills in Hindi like stenography and typing will be given preferential treatment. The ability to take dictation in shorthand requires candidates with attentiveness and good listening skills.
Since computers have become a necessity, the candidates seeking employment should also be comfortable in operating a computer. In addition, the candidates with skills in using office software are welcome to apply. This includes word processing skills.
The Advertisement Number for the post of Personal Assistants is ADV. No. P.A/01/2016. It was released on July 1st, 2016.
The advertisement lists the following table with the details pertaining to the Personal Assistant posts:
|Name of Post||No. of posts||Pay band|
( 38 new +28 backlog
|In the Pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay: Rs. 4800
Pay Band-2, allowances are applicable
All the above mentioned posts at the High Court are open to Indian citizens with necessary eligibility criteria.
Check Here – Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
The minimum qualifications that are essential for the post of Personal Assistant are listed below :
- Bachelor’s Degree is an essential qualification for each and every candidate seeking the job.
- Candidates with good knowledge in Stenography will be considered for this post.
- The skill sets includes English typewriting with speed of 40 words per minute (w.p.m), and 100 words per minute (w.p.m) speed in writing in Shorthand in English.
- The Hindi requirements for Shorthand are 80 words per minute, while for Hindi typing the speed is 30 words per minute.
- Candidates with good computer knowledge are also encouraged for this post.
The competent authority states that candidates from ST, other categories, SC, etc., of UP will have reservation. This will comply with timely orders coming from Governor. The Chief Justice’s orders that are passed in this subject will also be adhered to by the relevant authorities.
According to the advertisement, the candidates looking to apply for the job must meet the requirement for specified age limit, which is as follows :
As on July 1 i.e. 1st July, 2016, the candidate seeking job must be anywhere between 21 yrs to 35 yrs in age.
As the qualifications being sought are very specific, candidates who meet all the eligible criteria for the post are encouraged to apply online. The advertisement further states that there will be two stages in the selection process. These details are clearly listed on the High Court website. The website will also clearly notify the time and date of examinations for two stages.
Check Here – Important Interview Questions with Answers
The post has a pay scale between Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800. The grade pay will be about Rs. 4800. In addition, there will be Band-2 pay along with allowances.
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates seeking the job can apply online. The advertisement clearly states that the application form is available online and all other relevant information pertaining to application, selection, reservations, fees and general instructions are clearly listed in detail on the website.
Since the selection process is in two stages with examinations, there is a fee charged from the candidates seeking employment. The particulars are as follows:
- Candidates from General Unreserved category as well as from OBC background will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000. In addition, there will also be bank charges.
- Candidates who are from the SC or ST reservation category of UP will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 /-. Bank charges will be charged additionally.
- Candidates who are looking for Horizontal reservation will be paying fees that is in accordance with their original reservation category.
Additional details pertaining to the Fee Structure can be availed at the website of the High Court.
The application form can be submitted online, and the link to submit the fully-filled form will be active between the dates of 01.07.2016 and 14.07.2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The relevant application form can be downloaded at the following web:
The official notification released by the Registrar General, High Court of Allahabad, is available for download at the following link:
The advertisement, released by the Registrar General of Allahabad High Court, clearly mentions that the number of vacancies may decrease or increase either in categories or in numbers .
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply at allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 -The judicature of high court recruits candidates for permanent position into higher judicial services through direct recruitment at Higher judicature officiate in the high court of Uttar Pradesh.
Higher judicial officers act on a supervisory role and assist judges and other senior members officiate their duty. Higher judicial officers carry out justice delivery to the poor and needy, and may officiate the course of proceedings.
The applicants should visit the below links for the notification http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
Applications are invited through direct recruitment against 72 vacancies (SC15, ST01, OBC19 and Unreserved37) and 12 vacancies of reserved category of the recruitment year 2009 (SC 07, ST01, OBC04 )
A practicing advocate not less than 7 years of standing as determined by the date of submission of application form. The Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1975 mandates the proceedings and set forth the qualification necessary. The advocate should be duly registered with the Bar Council of India with valid registrations and standings.
The age limit as per the rules include, a lower age limit of 35 years and an upper age limit of 45 years for general candidates. The age limit is relaxable for SC/ST and OBC candidates domiciled in the state of U.P. only up to 3 years against reserved vacancies in categories. Candidates are required to produce Caste Certificate and Domicile Certificate of U.P.
The selection process is done through examination conducted through single window system, with an objective type preliminary examination held on July 31, 2016, at Allahabad. The candidates should secure at least marks above 45 percent in the preliminary examination to automatically deserve admissibility into the main written examination. The candidates about 20 times would be admitted against the reserved category for the main written examination.
Pay scale in the range of Rs. 51550 – 63070 Plus admissible allowances.
How to Apply:
Filling in the Online Application:
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address, Category, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the Online Application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change in details will be entertained and permissible.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
- After submitting the application form, a Login Id and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Login Id and Password for future reference. (iv) After applying online, the candidate should take a hard copy of the system generated filled in on-line application form. They are required to paste recent colored Photograph (passport size) and sign the printout and submit it with all required papers as given in the instructions.
- For Advocates practicing within the state of UP. The downloaded hard copy/printout of the application form along with required documents as mentioned in the instructions have to be submitted before the District & Sessions Judge of the district or the Registrar General, High Court Allahabad, Senior Registrar, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow, as the case may be, on or before 3rd July, 2016.
- For Advocates practicing within the state of UP. The downloaded hard copy / printout of the application form along with required documents as mentioned in the instructions duly forwarded by the District and Sessions Judge of the District/Registrar General/Registrar of the High Court/Secretary General of the Supreme Court as the case may be, shall be sent by the candidate directly by Registered/Speed Post to the Registrar (Selection & Appointment) High Court of Judicature at Allahabad so as to reach on or before 3rd July, 2016.
- High Court will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log in to the High Court’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- High Court does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
- Please ensure that the Verification Card in the application form is duly filled and the same photograph is attached as in the application form.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed requisite.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
Have a receipt/journal no. after depositing requisite fee (Rs.1000/- for General/OBC category, Rs.750/- for SC/ST category of U.P. Only and Rs.1000/- for all candidates belonging to other States) in the State Bank of India at any Branch in India on prescribed chalan which may be downloaded from the website. (The candidate have to submit High Court’s copy with the downloaded / printout of system generated filled in application form.)
Kindly check the official website for the last dates – http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
|Online Application start From||19th May 2016|
|End Date to Apply Online||18th June 2016|
|Last date Of Receipt of Hard Copy (print Out Copy)||3rd July 2016|
|Admit Card available From||18th July 2016|
|Date Of Preliminary Examination||31st July 2016|
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: