Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 – Junior Clerk posts
Allahabad Cantonment Board has issued an advertisement for Recruiting Junior Clerks in their institute. They have currently 4 posts vacant for the job position of Junior Clerk. This is listed under the title given as Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016. They are in search of interested applicants who are willing to take up the job. Applicants can check out the official website for all the related knowledge about how to apply, when to apply, where to apply, how to submit the forms, what is the deadline, what documents must be submitted, etc. This advertisement was put forth by Allahabad Cantonment Board on the website which is dated as and has the notification number given below. The selection process is given below, and after the selection one will be notified of their selection through Emails, messages, Calls and any other contact details. All the forms must be submitted before 15th October, 2016
Based on the endorsement given by Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016, they have specified, the number of seats given below for the post,
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||Number of Seats|
|1.||Junior Clerk||4 seats (general =2 seats, OBC =1 Seat, SC=1 Seat)|
- One must specify to which post they are applying for.
- Proper documents must be provided.
Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 has issued an advertisement for the opportunity they have, and have enlisted qualification details required by them,
- Applicant must have Intermediate qualification.
- They must have some knowledge in Hindi OR English typing.
- Candidate with Good speed in typing will be preferred.
- Documents must be from a recognized University OR institute.
- Proper documents must be attested with the form.
Based on the endorsement given by Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016, they have specified age criteria as per the categories,
- In general, age must be not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age.
- Age relaxations are possible, and criteria of the same are enlisted below as per the categories,
|Sr.no||Name of the Category||Age relaxation|
|1.||SC applicants and Ex-Servicemen applicants||5 years|
|2.||OBC Applicants||3 years|
- For relaxations, one must be able to provide certificates of the same as a proof.
The selection process as per the by Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016, they have given that they will select the individuals through skill test and written test.In both the cases avenue and a date will be given. All instructions will be given online and one must follow the same. While reaching the venue valid Ids or admit cards must be brought. A tile limit will be given in which only one has to complete their tests. In written test General knowledge, rational skills, etc. will be judged. The one who scored under the passing marks will make it to the next round. The applicants who made it to the first round will be shortlisted. In skill test, one’s typing knowledge will be judged. The aspirants who make it to this round will be noted duly and notified accordingly. One has to bring in their original documents in case they have to verify it on the counter.
Based on the endorsement given by Allahabad Cantonment Board Recruitment, they have decided what pay will be paid to the aspirant,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay scale|
|1.||Junior Clerks||5200 INR-20200 INR (Grade pay of 1900 INR)|
One has to pay a nominal fee, without which one won’t be accepted,
- One is required to pay 500 INR fee as their application fee.
- This fee must be paid through Demand draft assigned to any Nationalized OR Scheduled Bank which is payable at Allahabad in favor of The Chief Executive officer, Cantonment Board, Allahabad.
- There is no fee charged to SC OR ST applicant.
- Incomplete fee won’t be acceptable.
- There will be no refund awarded whatsoever.
How to Apply:
Allahabad Cantonment Board has issued an advertisement, due to which one has to follow the given steps to apply
- Applicants must first visit the official website which is given as http://www.canttboardalld.org.in/
- The applicant must read all the instructions given below related to the post.
- The form must be written on a blank paper and all details must be filled.
- Education certificates and Caste certificates must be duly attached.
- 3 envelopes with dimensions of 25*10 cm must be attached.
- 2 passport sized photographs must be tucked in.
- Three address slips must be tucked in.
- A 40Rs. Postal stamp must be attached on the envelope.
- The application format must be downloaded online and filled.
- All documents with the form must be attached.
- This form and documents must be sent in to the postal address given below.
- Incomplete or unsigned forms will be not accepted and the applicant will not be considered for further procedures.
The Chief Executive Officer,
New Cantt.Allahabad (U.P)
|1.||Last date to submit the form and application||15th October, 2016|
The official website is http://www.canttboardalld.org.in/
The advertisement link (English) – Download Now
This is the advertisement link in (Hindi) – Get Notification