Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the posts of Specialist Officers
The Vacancies are available for the Posts of Specialist Officers in the Domain of Chartered Account, Civil Engineer, Security Officers, and Electrical Engineer.
Allahabad bank specialist officers recruitment 2016 invites applicants to apply for the vacant posts of Specialist Officers in the domain given below. The information regarding the posts is available in the advertisement given below.
Allahabad bank specialist officers recruitment 2016 has issued a notification for its position of Specialist Officer under the post of Chartered Accountant, Civil Engineer, Security Officer, and Electrical Engineer. The total number of Posts available is 60 Nos. which is further divided into categories. All the information regarding the selection process, age limit, required qualification, salary structure, etc. are available on this advertisement. The last date to apply for the post of Specialist Officer is 30th May 2016.
All the candidates will be conveyed about their application forms either through SMS, Emails or
through the official website. The candidates can go through the important dates for
availability of application forms, date of examinations, call letters, etc. on https://www.allahabadbank.in
As per the advertisement released by the Allahabad bank specialist officers recruitment 2016, the vacancy details for the post of Specialist Officer is as follows –
Total number of Post – 60
|Financial Analyst / Chartered Accountant||50|
Following are the Qualification details for the said posts –
- Electrical Engineer
The candidate must have a 4 year Degree of B.Tech/ B.E. in Electrical Engineering from any recognized institution or university.
- Civil Engineer
The candidate applying for this said post must have a 4 year Degree of B.Tech/B.E. in Civil Engineering from any recognized institution or university.
- Security Officer
The candidate applying for this said post must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized institution or university.
He should have at least 5 years of experience as Jr. Commissioned officer and equivalent in the Indian Navy/Army/Air Force.
He must have 5 years of experience as a Police Officer with the rank of Inspector or he must be an officer of identical rank for at least five years in paramilitary forces.
- Chartered Accountant/Financial Analyst
The Candidate must have passed the Chartered Accountant Examinations.
He must be Graduate and ICWA or CFA or Full time MBA in Finance or Full time PGDBM in Finance.
He must have at least 2 years of experience in credit appraisal of medium or big industrial projects in any Bank as prescribed in the advertisement.
More information regarding the Required Qualification is available on the official advertisement by Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016.
The age limit for all the Specialist Officers Posts as prescribed by the Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016 is 20 years to 35 years as on 01st April 2016.
The relaxation in the upper limit of age for categories are as follows –
- The candidates belonging to SC and ST will receive relaxation period of 5 years.
- The Candidates belonging to OBC will receive relaxation period of 3 years.
- The Candidates belonging to PwD will receive relaxation period of 10 years.
The detailed information on relaxation on upper limit is available in the official advertisement of Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016.
The Selection Process for above said post will be conducted in two phases.
The first round will be of online written test which will be of 200 questions and 200 marks with 2 hours of composite duration to complete it. The Online written test will have 4 to 5 sub-parts which depends on the post applied for.
If the candidate is successful in this round, he/she will be qualified for the Interview round. The selection of candidates for above said posts depends on two rounds and assessment by the Selection committee.
The salary structure as prescribed by Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016 for the above mentioned posts are as follows.
The pay scale for Chartered Accountant/ Financial Analyst is MMG Scale-II is 31,705-1145/1-32,850-1310/10-45,950.
The Pay scale for all the three remaining posts is JMG Scale I is 23,700-980/7-30,560-1145/2,32,850-1310/7-42,020
How to Apply:
Here are the instructions on how to apply for the post of Specialist Officers at Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016 –
- Candidates have to open www.allahabadbank.in and then navigate to the tab “Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2016-17” and click it. Then select the option Apply Online.
- The candidates will have to register before applying with all the credentials and fields requested.
- The candidate will be given an PPN or Provisional Registration Number and a password that will be require to log on to the website every time.
- After that, the candidate will be asked to fill all the details thoroughly as any discrepancies in the form if found will result in rejection.
- Then Click “Final Submit Button” to submit.
- The candidate will be required to upload scanned copy of his/her photograph and signature.
- After entering every details and verifying the same, the candidate is required to click on Final Submit which will finally submit the Application Form.
- Then click on the Payment tab and then make the payment depending upon the category the candidate belongs to.
- Select the Online Payment Mode for payment.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
The Processing cum Application fee for the Post of Specialist Officer at Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016 is prescribed in the advertisement.
- The candidates belonging to the categories of SC, ST, and PwD are entitled to pay 100/- as processing fee.
- The Candidates belonging to other categories then above mentioned are entitled to pay 600/- as processing fee.
The candidates can pay their fee online through Internet Banking or through Debit card or Credit card online between 10th May 2016 to 30th May 2016.
Following are the important dates related to the post of Specialist Officers at Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016.
- Starting date for availability of Application form – 10th May 2016
- Last date for Online registration and Application submission – 30th May 2016.
- Date for Online Payment of fee – 10th May to 30th May 2016
- Call letter Downloads – 01st July 2016 on wards
- Date for Online Written test – 17th July 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates can refer this advertisement by the Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2016. For detailed information, they can visit https://www.allahabadbank.in/TenderModule/UploadedRecruitmentDocuments/c426f406-a0fc-4715-a7ea-0819f4175dda.pdf for the official notification.