Aligarh Muslim University – AMU Recruitment 2016
S.T.S. SCHOOL, AMU recruitment 2016 for Part Time Teacher
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invites applicants for the post of part time teacher at the S.T.S. School (Minto Circle), AMU Aligarh. It is a well-paying job for eligible candidates at fixed salary.
AMU Recruitment 2016 recruits people suitable for posts like teacher, principal for schools in Aligarh like S.T.S. School and also according to the qualifications of the applicants for the posts of guest faculty, assistant professor, senior resident, etc at the university on fixed salary basis. But the number and nature of the post may vary at the time of interview. All recruitments in required posts at Aligarh Muslim University in the year 2016 will be done by means of AMU Recruitment 2016.
The applicants will have to fill applications and submit them either personally or by post at the Reception counter of the Principal of S.T.S. School, A.M.U., Aligarh-200202. The eligible candidates will then be notified for interview by the website of AMU.
There is only one vacancy for the post of Part Time Teacher at S.T.S., Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
The qualifications vary according to the posts for which applicants are applying. As for the post of Part Time teacher at S.T.S. School, Aligarh the applicant must either have a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or any other equivalent degree. Any past experience in teaching career is not mandatory for this job but if the applicants have any experience in teaching they are most welcomed. The applicants are required to be qualified in all necessary teaching skills.
- The age limit for applicants is 35 years. But there is no upper age limit in the case of AMU schools employees.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per the rules by the Government of India as given below.
- Thus, there is a maximum relaxation of up to 5 years in case of SC/ST candidate, up to 3 years of maximum relaxation in case of OBC candidates and up to 5 years of maximum relaxation for people who had been ordinarily domiciled in the state Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- There is also upto 5 years maximum relaxation in case of government servants. Also, in accordance with the Government of India instructions, there is up to 10 years maximum relaxation in case of SC/ST candidates working as government employees and up to 8 years maximum relaxation in case of OBC candidates working as government employees.
But to gain any relaxation in age under the above given for, the candidates should produce the certificate claiming his/her work as a government servant at any time. This certificate must be produced at the time of the interview along with the applicant’s resume.
- Along with these, there is a maximum relaxation up to 10 years in case of candidates with disabilities or in case of women candidates including SC/ST/OBC categories.
- According to Government of India rules, relaxation will also be given to ex-servicemen.
The selection of candidates will be done by taking interviews of the eligible candidates chosen from the applicants on the basis of their abilities. The interview of all the eligible applying candidates will be held separately. The jury taking the interview will then decide of the selection or rejection of the candidates and the qualifying candidate will then be selected for the post he/she is eligible for respectively. The candidates are advised to bring along their resume at the time of the interview.
The salary for any job under AMU is fixed. For a part time teacher at S.T.S. School, Aligarh the salary is fixed as Rs. 15,000 per month. Any negotiations in the salary by the applying candidates are not appreciated and thus candidates expecting more salary for the respective job are advised not to apply.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the job the candidates must fill the provided online application form for the respective posts.
- To apply the candidates must download the online form and complete it in all respects.
- Then, along with the duly filled employment form the candidates are required to send under the head ‘Employment fee’ either a fee receipt of 300/- which is issued by the Aligarh branch State Bank of India, AMU code is 05555 in the (A/C ) account number 10612179068 or a the demand draft (D.D) of Rs. 300/- payable at finance officer, AMU, State Bank of India at Aligarh, AMU code is 05555.
- The candidates can personally submit the form at the school reception counter at the Principal office, S.T.S. School, Aligarh.
- The candidates can also send their forms by post to the Principal, S.T.S. School, The Aligarh Muslim University, The Aligarh-200202 so that it reaches the principal before 11.07.2016 during office hours. It is mandatory for the candidate to mention their applying post, advertisement number and date on the top left side of the cover.
Check Here – Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The processing fee for the application (i.e. the employment fee) is Rs. 300 that should be sent along with the application form in the form of cash receipt or demand draft.
The last date to apply for the post is 11.07.2016 after which no more application forms will be accepted. The application forms should either be submitted directly or sent by post but they must reach the Principal of S.T.S. School, Aligarh before 11.07.2016 during office hours.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Any detail regarding the availability of post or application form details regarding any job in AMU can be found on the following given link-
- A single candidate can apply for more than one job in AMU but he/she must have applied for both the job separately, i.e., he/she need to fill the application form for both the posts separately.