Alagappa University Recruitment 2017
Alagappa University has released a job notification as Alagappa University recruitment 2017. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the selection process of the vacant posts under the Alagappa University are requested to visit the official website or the careersplus.in website and get complete details about the walkin interview. Aspirants can also apply Alagappa University vacancy via online before the deadline specified by the Alagappa University. The university is looking for eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research fellow (JRF) in the supported project entitled “Development of Low Cost Hole Transporting Materials for Highly Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells” or “Fabrication of Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC)”.
Candidates who are curiously waiting for the release of the Alagappa University are suggested to apply for the above vacancies through the official website or from the page below. Best of luck to the candidates who are willing to apply for the Alagappa University vacancies 2017. Complete details such as age limit, salary structure, educational qualification, application, fee and how to apply are listed in the page below for the candidates ease. Checkout the space below to get Alagappa University Walk-in Interview details. Hearty Congratulations to the candidates who are willing to attend the walk-in interview conducted by the Alagappa University.
Alagappa University Vacancy Details:
Alagappa University has revealed the 04 vacancies for the post of junior research fellow
Candidates who are curious to apply for the Alagappa University vacant jobs can check the required qualifications mentioned below:
Candidate should have M.Sc. Chemistry / Materials Science / Nanoscience and Technology with first class or Equivalent degree.
AU Age Limit:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the Alagappa University vacancies should possess age limit mentioned in the notification
- Age of the candidates will be recognized by the Alagappa University officials at the time of Walk-in Interview.
- Relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories according to the Govt. Norms.
Check Now – Alagappa University Results
Aspirants who are curious to apply for the Alagappa University Faculty Posts should have an eye on the selection procedure briefed in the page below.
How to apply for the Alagappa University Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies under the Alagappa University recruitment 2017 should make sure that all the necessary documents are kept ready before applying for the latest posts under the Alagappa University.
- Visit the official website at www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Click on the “view all” tab which is available on the official website.
- Press the relevant link (latest notification looking for) on the official website.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply on the official website to complete the latest vacancies filling procedure under the Alagappa University latest vacancies 2017.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Selected candidates for the post of JRF will get Monthly Salary of 25,000 Rs
Candidates who wish to participate in the Alagappa University recruitment should check the mentioned address and dates below:
|Project Name||Walk-In dates|
|Development of Low Cost Hole Transporting Materials for Highly Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells||10th Aug 2017|
|Fabrication of Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC)||08th Aug 2017|
Walk-in Interview Venue:
Dr. S. Karuppuchamy Associate Professor and Head (i/c),
Department of Energy Science, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003, Tamil Nadu
|For “Development of Low Cost Hole Transporting Materials for Highly Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells”||Click Here|
|For Fabrication of Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC)||Click Here|
Important Points to be considered before attending the Alagappa University Walk-in Interview:
- Candidates who wish to be part of Alagappa University vacancies should bring No Objection Certificate from their current Employer who are serving in State Governments/ Central / Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous bodies etc.
- Candidates must carry recent passport size photograph attested Curriculum Vitae affixed for the walk-in interview.
- Applicants should keep in mind that there won’t be allocation of TA/DA to attend the Interview.