AKTU Counselling 2017:
The AKTU Counselling session is about to began. The Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University or APJAKTU has already organized the entrance test and after which, the counselling session and seat allotment procedure is about to began. The candidates seeking admissions in any UG and PG courses at the university must undertake the counselling session in order to confirm their seats. There will be 5 counselling rounds for which, the procedure is stated below and it is same for all of the 5 rounds.
Procedure for applying for AKTU Counselling –
Stage I – Counselling Fee –
- The aspirants are required to pay 12,000/- as counselling fee (SC/ST) and 20,000/- as counselling fee for General and OBC category.
- The fee can be paid via Net Banking or via Credit/Debit Card.
Procedure for AKTU Counselling Online Registration –
- Enter the website www.upsee.nic.in
- Navigate to “Counselling: Registration, choice,…” tab and then enter the credentials asked.
- Fill up the form and hit submit button and take the print of the same for future use.
Stage II – Online Verification Centre –
- All the participants must verify their documents at the Online Verification Centre for which the details are available on the official website i.e. www.upsee.nic.in
- The participants must download the Counselling Session Call Letter from the webstie and produce it during the verification.
- Pay the fee stated above.
- Conclude the entire procedure by entering the OTP sent on the registered number in the system.
Required Documents –
- Class XII Marks sheet.
- UPSEE 2017 Admit Card and Registration Slip and Counselling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- GDDA Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate, etc.
Stage III – Choice Filling
- The next step is to register for choice filling process at www.upsee.nic.in.
- Then, enter the choices of courses and colleges interested in and then finally save the options.
- Note that locked choices can not be undone.
Stage IV – Seat Allotment
- The seat allotment after the entrance counselling will be done of various parameters and factors such as verification of documents, rank and marks secured, etc.
- The further procedure will be explained briefly during counselling session.
Seat Allotment –
The following data shows the seats available for allotment –
|Seats Allocation||Total Number of Seats|
|Private Colleges||1.40 Lakh|
|UPTU total seats||1.50 Lakh|
|UPTU Self Finance Govt. College||975 Seats of B.Tech|
|UPTU Total Govt. Seats||2738 Seats for B.Tech|
AKTU Counselling Dates –
|Particulars||1st Round||2nd Round||3rd Round|
|Registration for 1st Round||19th to 24th June 2017||03rd to 05th July 2017||11th to 13th July 2017|
|Online Document Verification||20th to 25th June 2017||
03rd to 07th July 2017
|11th to 14th July 2017|
|Choice Filling||20th to 26th June 2017||11th to 15th July 2017|
|Seat Allotment Result||29th June 2017||09th July 2017||16th July 2017|
|Online Willingness by the student||29th June to 02nd July 2017||09th to 10th July 2017||
16th to 17th July 2017
Some Important links
|UPSEE Counselling||UPTU Notification|